Monday, December 5, 2011

I need to catch up on how I met your mother does anyone know a site Man I dont wanna go to work today all i wanna do is sit

Patrick John Dipasquale
Patrick John Dipasquale I need to catch up on how I met your mother does anyone know a site
 
Jesse Guerrero
Jesse Guerrero Man, I dont wanna go to work today all i wanna do is sit and play batman!!...lol
 
Roland Edmonds
Roland Edmonds Boo Hoo for the cowpaddies !! You beat us and still get screwed in the bcs , thats because in the words of steff osu is and will always be nada , i love it -stanford new favorite team !!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lilibeth Beriso
Lilibeth Beriso gotta sleep..thank you "LORD" 4 always leading me to where i should be..night people!
 
Lovindaron Ruckerforever Thompson
Lovindaron Ruckerforever Thompson I den thought do much! I cnt think NOMORE!!
 
Torn Ham
Torn Ham Thanks dad for turning on the heater and warming up the house before I woke up! Now I don't have to come out of the shower all cold! Appreciate it!
 
Hafiz Zain
Hafiz Zain Yr i am boring i have nothing to do!
 
Anthony SoupZone Watson
Anthony SoupZone Watson Thank GOD 4 the rain...wash away our sin but i gotta do better...
 
Abdon Purumeri
Abdon Purumeri Thank you sweet people u hav made my day above all praise b 2 God who is taking me to Greater heights....yes this my season this my time... I am CROSSING OVER
 
Nicole Howell
Nicole Howell Not doing well. Going to the doctor to see if I need surgery!
 
Ratnesh Kumar
Ratnesh Kumar A guy sitting with his girlfriend, drinking beer says, "I love you". Girl asks "Is it you or the beer talking?". Boy replies, "Its me. Talking to my beer,
 
Jhey Gandecila
Jhey Gandecila even i, am not worthy to tie the lace of His sandals - John the Baptist to God be the Glory! gudnyt folks :) miss u
 
Kimberly Mccaskill
Kimberly Mccaskill lol u gotta love them mccaskills,buchananas,jacksons,glispys,gilmores,tysons,halls n anybody i forgot..lol#dats real

Likes

Kimberly Mccaskill
 
Barakath Ahmed
Barakath Ahmed this is an impotent think !! dont think this as an jock r comedy !! u r my l(W)ife !! i think u r matured enough 2 think about it !! i dont feel any thing whether u call me r not !! ( MY STATEMENT IS TRUE )!
 
Noor Hussain
Noor Hussain Busy life, Around the corner I h've a friend In this city that has no end The days go by & weeks rush on And before i know, a year has gone I never see my old friend's face Now we are busy ,tired men Tired of playing a foolish game Tired of trying to become a name Tomprrow i say I w'll call on my friend Just to show that i AM thinking of him But tomorrw comes & tomorrow goes And distance between us grows & grows Around the corner,yet miles away Here's is an e-mail sir He died today That is what we get & deseve in the end Around the corner A vanished friend (Anonymus)

Likes

Gordon TaylorShehroon Khan
 
Jose Medina
Jose Medina i won 700 dlls on a scratch off ticket
 
Louis Scott
 
Laura Pierce
Laura Pierce cuz im thinkin i can B naughty and nice @ the same time but I.D.K. If santas gonna buy it
 
Syaz Rock
Syaz Rock i love joining NIE ....CAUSE that day i went to google to search my NAME"nursyazliyana" and i saw me and frenz were in the picture i CLICK it N i read wat they wrote below there I FEEL proud oF my self .....i wrote this to post to adelya,ku anis ,hng shu eem,and jesether.....just to remind them of our experince joining NIE .....anjust to remind them we are goin to hong kong .....this 20 december ....i cant wait to go there evendo i had gone there before:)

Likes

Syaz Rock
 
Brad Youngcannibas Smith
Brad Youngcannibas Smith Im lil papa cuz fuck who u thought i wuz
 
Thanh Thao T. Pham
Thanh Thao T. Pham I don't believe that anybody Feels the way I do, about you now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DvRCykzHy4
www.youtube.com
Lyrics: Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you By now you shoulda, somehow, realized what you gotta do I don't believe that anybod...
 
Denise Berumen
Denise Berumen I dnt feel good :( poor me!!!!
 
Michael F Cervasio
Michael F Cervasio If I grew a beard I'd look like the "Geezer bandit!
 
John Quincy Pearce
John Quincy Pearce 21 songs for welcome to the darkside..... ughh i think im going to make some cuts -_-
 
Fänø MiLånø
Fänø MiLånø And in another life I would be your man We keep all our promises, be us against the world And in other life I would make you stay with me So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
 

No comments:

Post a Comment