Monday, December 5, 2011

No lunch today Will keep u updated Ready for the last week of classes DON'T FORGET CAL U INKWELL LAUNCH PARTY TONIGHT Hope to see you guys there to celebrate

Rolling Hunger
Rolling Hunger No lunch today. Will keep u updated.
 
Cal U Inkwell
Cal U Inkwell Ready for the last week of classes???? DON'T FORGET! CAL U INKWELL LAUNCH PARTY! TONIGHT! Hope to see you guys there to celebrate the launching of the webzine!!!!
 
Daniel Crawford
Daniel Crawford like if u want a referendum

Likes

Jamie NB MccrackenDaniel Crawford
 
Roshan Mohapatra
Roshan Mohapatra HEY GUYS JUST TRY IT !!!!!! Awesome ♥ Just Imagine, you broke up wiD ur lover. After 10years you see him/ ... her. If u say ♥ ... "HEY, I LOVE YOU" ♥ ... what wud be his/her reply? To know, ♥ ... ... ... >Copy ANY ONE of the the lines, paste in your comment and remove the + @+[145480518867077:0] @+[227988461157:0] @+[207496440029:0] @+[250786013666:0] @+[109640345768180:0] @+[105641799525521:0] @+[192333250788571:0] @+[113119318702609:0]

Likes

Roshan Mohapatra
 
Lovely Saab
Lovely Saab Today i met Mario..... ...(ohi apna videogame wala) I askd ..... ..... do u remember me ?? He replied....... "No.. kon aa tu ?? Mai gusse ch onu ... Keha ......"teri maa di teri di....l .... tenu teri gf nal milaun lai main apna sara bachpan gwa ditta ... te tun pushda k kon aa??
 
Christopher Barnhill
Christopher Barnhill Hey dont let the rain get u down!!Jesus Is The Reason 4 The Season!!Keep the Faith,everything going to b alrite!!

Likes

Chasity Ellis
 
Abari Zainab Omolewa
Abari Zainab Omolewa Wat are u girlz wetin 4 now na pregnant season we dey now ooh cos 3 of ma frnd do born so make una go get una own ooh. Shikena.

Likes

Oluwarotimi Kazeem Pepe
 
Siti Khadija
Siti Khadija Taxi fare is up and ppl are complaining.. And PAP is the reason for all this nonsense.. Good job chinapores!!! Go ahead and continue voting for these ppl. The more u vote, the more u all kena..

Likes

Thayalan RethinasingamBadushah Mohideen
 
Marquesha Nasha West
Marquesha Nasha West so u knw wen you did something n u cant take it bakk.... thats wen u sit there and think to urself bout all the things u ever do wrong to sumbody else...... n u think damn that was fukkd up........
 
LeRoy Dunn
LeRoy Dunn uk fans might have more money, talent and the best traveling fans in the country but U of L have most passion and love for the college. Check it out, my man Charlie looks like he just one the orange bowl at a basketball game. After Siva's game-winner:
 
Joseph Madawa Amos
Joseph Madawa Amos Life is a battle field, not a play ground. Weda u fight or not, fight will still follow you. So get up, and fight for your life.
 
Von FreeYoshi Riley
Von FreeYoshi Riley IM STILL SCREAMING HAPPY BIRTHDAY O......LUV U
 
Khanyisile Hlophe
Khanyisile Hlophe What kind of lv is this, hard tym 4 Lvrs ths festive season, A man wil tel u he lvs u Jst 2 gt ur lv lol ladies b careful
 
Gave You DaFeel
Gave You DaFeel Dem hoes say my mouth too foul I need beating.. I tell em I cood teach u sum things gimme a weekend.. N I ain cuffin nuffin my nigga dis ain a precint
 
Jossy Sam
Jossy Sam Woo! did u known dat uncopyrightable.is de only English word spell without repeating any letter word.
 
Samantha Magwaza
Samantha Magwaza Have u ever loved somebody so much it makes u cry,have u ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night,have u ever tried to find the words but don't come out right,have u ever,have u ever.*singing*
 
Elegante Itiswhatitis Oates
Elegante Itiswhatitis Oates Fbf&f u know what i really hate bout a called to be grown as man. When u give the nigga the pussy both ways and then when u dont go get his ass or ignore his phone calls he ready to talk shit bout u but the whole time he was having fun with u get sex down good damn i hate niggas like that. Just because u dont want to go for round two. Nicca kill yourself that's how i feel because u really done pissed me the fuck off with the childish shit but u want to say i play games WTF. That's why i dont fuck with nicca my age now i keep it in a grown man level ya dig. Sn: Stay in a child place lmao. :)

Likes

Elegante Itiswhatitis Oates
 
Claudia Almeida
Claudia Almeida ONLINE SHOP TILL U DROP ==> https://www.facebook.com/look.FABOULOUS.from.HEAD2FOOT
CODE G1 : 300 BAHT
H2F BAG ZONE
 
Teddy CepPsy
Teddy CepPsy Hey guy im a gay who do u wanna love me aha who do u wanna sleep wip me@!@!@!@##$#!@!
 
Denisse Gonzalez
Denisse Gonzalez - Que pinche sueño tengo :c 3pinches horas nomas eh dormido' hasta me arden misojos bellos u-u &todo por jugar Softball♥

Likes

Denisse Gonzalez
 
Enaroseha Orezi Judges
Enaroseha Orezi Judges Boy: hi! Excuss me, I want to talk to U Girl: I don't have time for chewing gums like U. Boy:kk, I rich & I work in ........ Girl:I was only trying to know ur faith. I'm Lovina but my friends call me love bcos I love short dark guy like U & now I fink I've seen d fada of my kids. So tell me more about ur self. Boy: like I said I'm richard & my friends call me rich.......... Girl:hiss.... I beg mach break there!, bad market.
 
Bello Ibrahim Adewale
Bello Ibrahim Adewale I ♥ A L L A H...if u do hit the LIKE button.

Likes

Bello RafiuBello Ibrahim Adewale
 
Baddazz Cleary Gettnpaper
Baddazz Cleary Gettnpaper Smh claim u the weedman well bytch where ya bells at....

Likes

Baddazz Cleary Gettnpaper
 
Mohd Rehan
Mohd Rehan Man asked God: why do u make woman so cute? God says: So u can love her. Man asks: But God why do u make her so stupid? God says: So she can love u too

Likes

Mohd Rehan
 
Ariel Livelaugh Love
Ariel Livelaugh Love NiGGA U CAN BOUNCE U KNO ION NEED A MAN IM SORRY I MET U I CAN DO BAD BY MY DAMN SELF#DROPPiNG ALL DES CHUMPS FOR MY CHAMP....;)!!

Likes

Tayda SmithLamar ByrdTeeTee GetzwatShewantz Duhh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment