Monday, December 5, 2011

This is dedicated to all the nice people that work in highkill shelters that call Chicagoland Shepherd Rescue and other rescue groups when time is running out on a dog

Steve Coughlin
Steve Coughlin This is dedicated to all the nice people that work in high-kill shelters that call Chicagoland Shepherd Rescue and other rescue groups when time is running out on a dog in their facility!!!
 
Chasity Berthelot
Chasity Berthelot SNOWBALL FIGHT!! Look to the left of your profile and use the first 10 friends....No Cheating! 1) Throws snowballs made from yellow snow: Sydnie louque 2) Gets bored and sticks tongue to metal pole:Rex dusang 3) Hides so they won't get hit:sarah deroche 4) Can't hit anything: Carol defelice 5) Catches a snowball in the face: Paige Babb 6): & 7): decide to gang up on everybody else: Kelly wilkerson & maranda blue 8) Gets buried in the snow: heidi martin poche 9) Stands around laughing at everyone: lisa buquoi 10) Runs away yelling "I'm telling Mom": bernadette brock
 
Vusumzi Sihawu
Vusumzi Sihawu When a man loves. He loves 4 real!
 
Steven Straface
Steven Straface Need a ride.. Who will help a brother out?
 
Regina Fox Dominguez
Regina Fox Dominguez To all my Gardens of Time neighbors I have been trying to play for about a month and it wont let me. Do any of you have any issues with the game?
 
Anthony Garcia
Anthony Garcia Everything i spits a hit, like they pitched it underhand! hahaaaa get it ;)
 
Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Likes

Valene FaulknerDaniel Jones
 
Martinswagtacular Wallington
Martinswagtacular Wallington LOST alot on the WAY........ GAINED more at the END..... TRUST ISSUES??? Yea WE ALL have them at TIMES, but LOOK who WE TRUSTING... TheWRONG PPL.. At the END OF THE DAY it's ONLY one person YOU can TRUST.....LOOK in the mirror and TELL me who you see.... Guess WE aint seeing it YET...... LOVE IS BLIND!!! We LOVE our FRIENDS and FAM, but do they LOVE YOU the same RATE you DO them?? QUESTION..... 200#RAINMAKEYOUTHINK....... FOLLOW YOUR HEART...RUN WITH YOUR FIRST THOUGHT... SNAKES IS OUT, GOTTA BE A GOOD THINKER HERE ON OUT...

Likes

Ashley WareTanisha BlessedwitDabest KingJay Queen-LiyahCece Battles MeanmyprincessAshleigh Cy'monee
 
Jingles Lamb
Jingles Lamb Does anyone know where I can get a cord of wood? Delivered to Manila and the price.
 
Dakota Richards
Dakota Richards a new an a new me ha ha
 
Eduardo Surita
Eduardo Surita eu ODEIO ficar curioso. quando começam a me contar as coisas tem que ir até o final se não eu entro em desespero

Likes

Ylanna KarinaLuiza LemosGabrielly ResplandesEchiley Marla
 
Aero Prabu
Aero Prabu Me at theater, mayakkam enna mve, en frnd enakkaga balcony fulla reserve panniyirukkan. nanga rende peruthan. oru e kaka koda ella... wht a mve!??
 
Jessica Kimbrel
Jessica Kimbrel Want to get a wipes warmer for Thomas because it's so tragically sad when we go to change his diaper and he clamps his legs shut and cries "It's cold". But they're like 20 bucks :( Maybe I'll luck out and find one at a resale shop.

Likes

Megan Stinson
 
Wee Davie Meechan
Wee Davie Meechan Dear santa please next year could u send some one to help me untangle my christmas decorations. I no its perhaps a cheeky request but us mortals spend months before hand skinning ourselves to make sure u can afford to deliver ur presents. And for that reason I think least u can do is send one of ur helpers to help us with this frustrating task at the start of december. Thank u for your time. Yours stressfully david meechan.

Likes

Colene DuffyVicky Mccormick
 
Greg Buckley
Greg Buckley i hate when old people get called on to "come on down!" on the Price is Right and they take forever to walk down the isle. im trying to watch the showcase showdown granny step it up a bit!

Likes

Raymond CrewsAnthony Meyers
 
Kevin Long
Kevin Long Let's grind hard today yall. Hope everybody have a good day.

Likes

Dwan Ladydee Whitaker
 
Jakedasnake Anderson
Jakedasnake Anderson Damn i got 2 finish my project in my learning framework class, n a 2 minute presentation......in my fundamentals of communication class i got a in class writing assignment...also a 2 minute presentation in diz class as well....ALL OF DIS HAS 2 BE TYPED IN MLA FORMAT.....MAN VIRGINIA COLLEGE DNT BE BULLSHITTN......BUT AT DA END OF DA QUARTER ON DA 16TH I BET I HAVE ALL A'S......TIME 2 GET 2 WORK....
 
Nomi Athi Ngcanga
Nomi Athi Ngcanga the way im loving this weather tho brings back a whole lot of memories i just wish it cud just rain harder so i can go play outside#feelnLykaKIDagain
 
Leon Missildine
Leon Missildine Don't want to sound mean but please don't put anything on here about Tommys condition, we haven't told him anything. Hope everyone have a blessed day.

Likes

Stephanie Cotney Shirey
 
Dallas Elliott
Dallas Elliott a text from Kyle and Relient K on the way to school starts my Monday morning off right =)
 
Ronda Fisher
Ronda Fisher Wow! I didn't realize I'd have to start doing bed checks while she is only 2 years old!! She has been sneaking out to go sleep with her brothers. Cute, but not a good precedent. ;)
 
Dametris Mccoy
Dametris Mccoy Even a mistake can turn into a worthwhile achievement!!

Likes

Ashley Nicole Rogers
 
Nikko Richardson
Nikko Richardson I saw this dumb ass kid with a shirt that said, "I have rocket launcher, your argument is invalid." What a loser..
 
Raven Butler
Raven Butler So since I piked up a coworkers shift I only get one day off. And surprise surprise no relaxing. Laundry shopping with nana and making bill payments.. Yay being an adult.
 
Robert Domacasse
Robert Domacasse You have been taught My word, And My ways have been revealed to you by the spirit of truth. You have been equipped by the spirit of power as you have embraced the gifts of the Spirit and have believed that you can operate in these. And now you are entering a time of testing so that you can apply that which you have learned and that which you have received. In this season you can pass the tests that come by using the authority that you have been given. Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” These tests will strengthen you and will teach you responsibility and integrity. They will equip you to be more than conquerors and enable you to be overcome rs. This is an important season in which I am preparing My people to become a glorious church. It is a season in which you must live by My prophetic and written word. You must now learn to apply by faith My words to every test, and if you do so, you will have victory and reason for celebration. Present vision will be established as you embrace the challenges of this season. My people will not perish for a lack of vision in this season. Rejoice and be glad for the time of the victory and the Day of My power is at hand, says the Lord.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment