Monday, December 5, 2011

REALITY CHECK Sometimes all it takes is hearing from an old friend to remind u of who u use to be Some ppl might change But not I And not

Casey Harris-Turner
Casey Harris-Turner REALITY CHECK... Sometimes all it takes is hearing from an old friend to remind u of who u use to be... Some ppl might change... But not I... And not u girl.. U still keep it 100!! even 13 years later!! :)
 
Kewanna Spaulding
Kewanna Spaulding Time is rough rite now but im still holding on 2 his hand i will never let go his hand i thank u Lord 4 keeping my focus rite now i need u rite now father God keep me n help me b strong . I want everyone pray 4 me rite now i feel like giving up rite now i so stress rite now i cant take it
 
Jason Dailey
Jason Dailey #RollCall time...start your week of right by getting a shoutout on Power104.7..."like" the status if u want it! www.Power1047.com

Likes

Amani Agitato HaskinsDanielle Roane
 
Jaskaran Singh
Jaskaran Singh Life is so unpredictable!!! just when u think you're in control... something always happens to contradict your thoughts
 
Love Failure
Love Failure Love You Forever:- The Person Whom U Loved More Than Ur Lyf Comes Into Ur Life For Either Of The Two Reasons. 1.To Love You Forever Or To Teach You, Not To Love Again Ever.:-(

Likes

Rajesh Naidu
 
Marcel-d Putranto
Marcel-d Putranto through the worst, through the best, even when the worlds feelin heavy on your chest. through the fire, through the flood. my love for u runs deeper, deeper than blood.
 
Symphrosa Chacha
Symphrosa Chacha Tigo...u suck
 
Toni Ferrell
Toni Ferrell m'fkrs be putting on a show.....but, where's ya audience???...LOL...*Boy....sit down!!....Wonder why u get treated the way u do*...
 
Jake Long
Jake Long ▀██▀──▄▀▀▀▀▄▀██▀─▀██▀ ▀█████▀─▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▄ ─██──▐▄▄────▌─██─██─── █▀▀▀█─█░░░░░░ ░ █ ─██──▐█▀█─▀─▌─██─██─── ███───▀▄ .............▄▀ ─██──▐████▄▄▌──███──── █▄▄▄█───▀▄░░░▄▀ ▄██▄▄█ ▀███▀ ───▄█▄─── ▄█████▄────▀▄▀ I L-O-V-E Y-O-U ♥ like please MiƖey Cyrus Mileyay Cyrus Debbyy Ryan Ddemetria Devonne Lovato Hart I SeƖena Real-Gomez Prìv Mileys Cyrus Demidevonne Lovato Selly Gomeȥ

Likes

Selly GomeȥJake Long
 
Tiffiney Stewart
Tiffiney Stewart Im in prelabor omg chris i need u for ever and ever
 
Brandon Picard
Brandon Picard Fuck this shit never trust a gurl again dont let them lead u to mothin....

Likes

Brandon Picard
 
Kelebogile Lebo
Kelebogile Lebo if u fnd urself luvn 2 ppl @ da sym tym chus da 2nd 1.if u really lvd da 1st 1 u wndn hv faln 4 da 2nd.....

Likes

Kelebogile Lebo
 
Angela Ndinouange Immanuel
Angela Ndinouange Immanuel ndahala omaafuma man ! who is cming frm the north eetelenge? wi pay u double
 
Rahmeese Emery Clay
Rahmeese Emery Clay Sublime,bob.m,explosion in the sky,bayside,thefray,paramore,chiodos,saoin,wale,kidcudi,jurrasic5,gavindegraw,bringmethehorizon, If u know any of these bands, yallreadyknow and if u dont You gon learn today (kevin harts voice)

Likes

Kyle SimpkinsManny Gomes
 
Rajesh Shrestha N
Rajesh Shrestha N I have given some marvelus persons a special place in my heart. And u happen to be the one among them topping the list. Good night and lots of sweet & salty dreams. Cuddle up and sleep tight.Gud night all friend
 
Alicia Queenlife Brooks
Alicia Queenlife Brooks YO BUTCH ASS OB FB MAKWN STATUS TALKN BOUT FRESH OUT...YEA U RITE SNITCH...HOE THE FUK U GO N AT 5AM.. N OUT B4 UR FINGER PRINTS CUM BAK WHERE DAY DO DAT AT...SHORTY WE HELP U EAT HOW COULD U BUT IT COOL I AINT GO SAY NO MORE OWN NEED NO MOTIVE....#NUFFF SAID....AWW N WE GONE BOND MOE OUT....

Likes

Getemgurl Pie SmithWardell SealsAlicia Queenlife Brooks
 
Osanebi Prisca
Osanebi Prisca Learn to do good my friends for the good u do dat u will be remembered for i love u all.
 
Dion Libra Holland
Dion Libra Holland I think if u get kick in the face you deserved it because that means that you watch the foot come to your face

Likes

Ladii Loving MeOnlii
 
Naomi Oageng
Naomi Oageng Q-du u lyk me? A-wel...du u lyk me?

Likes

Boyce Chronicle Saint Magapatona
 
Andre Washington
Andre Washington if u love me u gone smile if u hate me u gone frown
 
Trea Tdg Brown
Trea Tdg Brown That's y I keep my circle small n let nobody n my biz kus wen u do they kant help but wen u don't its an whole lot of koulda beens smh

Likes

Tee WhitleyDatrinia Burton Onebadsevenfivesevenchck
 
Joe Joe Waddell
Joe Joe Waddell shit is goin good fro me and im tryin to keep it like that ppl say shit about me but they dont know me when u see jus know im good no matter how i be lookin im good in all ;)

Likes

Rap Demon
 
Kezman Raezy
Kezman Raezy Says dat if u need a friend(text me),if u need a laugh(call me),if u need money(this number iz not in use)
 
Josh Furman
Josh Furman lmfao well people if you want to talk u know how to get ahold of me if not well idk if i dont talk to u well means i wanna be left alone or my net messed up most likely to be the net lately but if u see me updating but not replying well then i dont wanna talk to u lmfao
 
Lloyd Molefi
Lloyd Molefi My fellow people we knw dat is dizzy time so* ke gopela lei tshware pila neeh* i wanna c u again next year " I LUV U ALL" take care mpwaaaah***

Likes

Lloyd Molefi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment