Monday, December 5, 2011

i have just updated my website wwwshahamkampalayolasitecom Dear Darla I hate your stinking guts You make me vomit You're scum between my toes Love Alfalfa Hate it when I gotta do

Shaham Kampala
Shaham Kampala i have just updated my website. www.shahamkampala.yolasite.com
 
Thomas Fencel
Thomas Fencel Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa.

Likes

Dean Kanganis
 
Nadine Newbery
Nadine Newbery Hate it when I gotta do blood test.
 
Clara Jieyen Gachoki
Clara Jieyen Gachoki One should never get into a relationship for the need to feel complete. One should be complete before getting into one. A relationship is about sharing and not taking things away from each other. It's about bettering each other not making your significant other miserable. I will never be sorry for myself coz no matter how long it takes I will find someone who will be complete to love me back.
 
Frudalin Castillo Domingo
Frudalin Castillo Domingo i want 2 share my own s2ry,cmula pagkabata pagma2hal n ang hnap qo,lumking wlang ama at ina s tv mhirap ang fear qo
 
Tony Austin Jr.
Tony Austin Jr. I prefer to regard a Dessert as I would imagine the perfect woman: sweet, a little bittersweet, not and not burn around the edges!!! Delicately made up, not over done holding back just a little, sets all your sense on fire, easy on the eyes! An aroma that can be smelt from across the room, something u can't wait to come home to and have seconds, leaves a last impression, not exposing everything and of course, with a flavor that lasts!!!
 
Gina Lewis
Gina Lewis @work on break really wanting to go home not feeling this today but im staying. damn tomorrow will be worse i already know about to be in the worse mood.
 
Sylvia Acevedo
Sylvia Acevedo Thinking. Leaving nyc. I need peace in my life. I cann t take it anymore.

Likes

David Nonchalant OrtizTahija Mcmichael
 
Dakota Turner
Dakota Turner Ok, I'm fixin' to tell you something about being Southern. Being Southern doesn't mean that I'm not educated. I may say "ain't" and "y'all" and call you "Sweetie" or 'Honey" and I might "bless a lot of hearts" and I might even "piddle around". I'll greet you with a big "Hey" and a hug. All soda pop is "Coke" and I might refer to my grocery cart as a "buggy" and by golly, that's okay. I'm polite and say "Ma'am" and "Sir". And if you hear a Southerner say, "Oh, hell no!!", you'd better run!!! If you're proud to be a Southerner, then click 'LIKE' on my status. Then go up yonder and copy & paste to your status. And P.S., if you don't know where yonder is then you ain't from the south! ♥
 
Cory Unkown
Cory Unkown Just sittin here thinkin bout my older bro he would have been 37 2day so i just want to say happy bday big bro
 
Logan Boulger
Logan Boulger So I confessed my sins to the preacher About the love I've been prayin' to find Is there a brown-eyed boy in my future, yeah And he says, "girl, you've got nothin' but time."
 
Sheri Walker
Sheri Walker A little boy opened the big family Bible. He was fascinated as he fingered through the old pages. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible. He picked up the object and looked at it. What he saw was an old leaf that had been pressed in between the pages. 'Mama, look what I found,' the boy called out. 'What have you got there, dear?' With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered, 'I think it's Adam's underwear!.
 
Bcas Thapa
Bcas Thapa when I'm shouting, your fine. it's when i go silent you need to be worried.

Likes

Oggy Subal
 
Moreno Por Vida
Moreno Por Vida Well just here laying on bed still sick shit hate being sick exactly now that my hunny not here I so miss him so depressed. Love u Rey Moreno Poe vida :).. .crying.
 
Amadi Akachi Victor
Amadi Akachi Victor when i went to his house,i saw him working.
 
Cindy Gardiner
Cindy Gardiner I love it when I finally get more than 6 hours of sleep. Last night: 8.5 hours! Yahoo!
 
James Burch
James Burch sitting here behaving i thank im finally learning how to behave
 
Rochanee Glynn
Rochanee Glynn Y is it so many fake ass muthafucka out there be real with yo self u cany get threw life been fake step yo game up and just keep it real its not hard to do if u need help on beem real I can help step by step I will walk u threw it. Be true to yo self!!!!
 
Ray Colmer
Ray Colmer I am still working the late late shift my relief driver Will ring soon yay should finish around 3:30 am or 4:00 am yay cant wait
 
Jonathan Paperchasin Bell
Jonathan Paperchasin Bell I got tha job first day tomorrow vaunt wait

Likes

Kiesha CovensBri Luvintheskinimin Britton
 
Megan Cison
Megan Cison Haven't hit an animal in a while but last night I couldn't help it but thumper ran out in front of me!
 
Sandy Vera
Sandy Vera 3 cups of coffee and a red bull later and all I have to show for are stupid palpitations! ...if only I was more awake they'd be worth it! Eeeeeef!
 
Erica Dozier
Erica Dozier I miss drum corps.. I need a rifle in my hands pronto.. i need to be sprinting across a foot ball field sweating my ass off... i need to be on an uncomfortable bus for 15 hours... I need my second family.
 
Regina Alvarez
Regina Alvarez SO TODAY HAS BEED AN INTERESTING MORNING..I GET A PHONE CALL FROM MY EX.AND ALL HE WANTED TO YELL AT ME WAS..YOUR A F@#$EN DEMON....WHAT THE HELL..IT WAS AN OUTTA THE BLUE.MOMENT.I AM GUESSING HE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY.CAUSE IF I AM A DEMON THEN IT TOOK HIM 9 YEARS TO REALIZE.LOL.
 
Janu Sharma
Janu Sharma i am very upset
 

No comments:

Post a Comment