Monday, December 5, 2011

Thank You Lord for another day Thank You for another chance OAN: Dad I love you and admire your strength Happy Monday Yall I believe in Christianity as

Kieara Nicole
Kieara Nicole Thank You Lord for another day ....... Thank You for another chance OAN: Dad I love you and admire your strength !!! Happy Monday Yall

Likes

Mel Renee' Lewis
 
Victor Flavius
Victor Flavius "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." — C.S. Lewis
 
Shannon Collins
Shannon Collins Uuuuggghhh I hate being sick, especially pregnate an sick, cant take nothing either but cough drops...... Needin my boo to take care of me soup an saltine crackers
 
Chenoa Bailey
Chenoa Bailey I was watching "call me clause" with. Whoppi Goldberg. In it was a fhhunny
 
Tameka Allboutme RipbulletRobinson
Tameka Allboutme RipbulletRobinson Gm fbf&f havin a wonderful day!!! Long as my heavenly father is da head of my life I cant neva complain!! All :~)s my way wit me n my babies... Everbody b blessed n have a safe day!! "mood" 2 MUCH 4 1 ONE NIGGA!!! LOL

Likes

Erika Barron
 
Rasheera Dopson-Robinson
Rasheera Dopson-Robinson went to sleep at seven thirty this morning woke back up nine ... Took my anatomy exam .... I feel as if tomorow the same thing might happen tonight #americanlitexamugh
 
KiKi Lovinjakayla Ringo
KiKi Lovinjakayla Ringo sometimes what you think is right isnt always right our attitude get the best of us im not perfect my attitude is crazy but i know when im in the wrong i know when and when not to over react if you knew better you will do better love you facebook have a great day
 
Orlando Berlanga
Orlando Berlanga Michigan is a nice place, but the weather is too cold. I wish I could get my entire family to move south to the warm weather. C'mon, the family all started down here anyway:

Likes

Michelle Fletcher Sandula
 
Richard Helmich
Richard Helmich Hey All...getting underway in a few days..taking a sailboat to Tampa Fl....Just waiting for the weather window to give me some southeast / Southwest winds. I will be back after that to move mine. I normally would not take this on this time of year, but She needs to get her boat home...Long Story and Could use the money..Course we all need that....but they were friends and got in a bind so I am going to help. Will keep you advised,

Likes

Jeanie FloydJerry Hicks
 
Dan Crowe
Dan Crowe Gonna be a good week, I can feel it...
 
Blagovest Peshev
Blagovest Peshev Ромската Червена шапчица влязла в къщата на баба си и попитала: - Бабо ма, защо ти е толкова гладка кожата? - Ми щот' съм само на 16 години, бабиното!
 
Juanita Streeter
Juanita Streeter Is starting my day off with putting God first so lets see the end results I know its going 2 b good cuz he it the beginning and the end. Thank u Jesus for waking me up this morning in my rite mind cuz with out I felt lost
 
Brandon Sowells
Brandon Sowells i didnt do anything last weekend, thats gotta change this weekend!!!!

Likes

Precious Mariposa Crenshaw
 
Steven Drover
Steven Drover Whoz on I think I had 2 coffee not tied lmao
 
Maurice Loanzon Manalastas
Maurice Loanzon Manalastas 3 years old : Mommy I love you ♥ 10 years old : Mom , okaay 16 years old : My mom is so annoying 18 years old : I'm leaving this house 25 years old : Mom you were right 30 years old : Wanna go to Mom's house 50 years old : Don't wanna lose my mom 70 years old : I would give up everything to have my mom here with me You have only one mommy . Put this as your status if you appreciate your mom . A girl ignored it and 365 days later her mom passed away. It may be a sort of a chain message for you. And you might get annoyed. But sorry, I just love my mom. And I wouldn't risk her just for a status.
 
Walter Martinez
Walter Martinez I need a new job, one that pays $60 an hr minimum to support my expensive life style.

Likes

Britny Dennise
 
Isaiah Villafuerte
Isaiah Villafuerte staci little dog i love you
 
Kasey Edmondson
Kasey Edmondson Time can heal, but the scars only hide the way you feel, And it's hard to forget how I left you hanging On by a thread, when everything is said, I will regret it, yeah, I was doin' alright, thought I could make it, Then I see your face and it's hard to fake it. Just like that I'm crawling back to you, Just like you said I would yeah, I swallow my pride, Now I'm crawling back to you, I'm out of my head, Can't wait any longer, Down on my knees, I thought I was stronger, Just like that, like you said I'd do, I'm crawling back to you. If you could find a way, to forgive everything, I know you would. And I would take it all back, give if only I knew that I could. Lessons learned, bridges burned to the ground. And it's too late now, to put out the fire. Just like that I'm crawling back to you, Just like you said I would yeah, I swallow my pride, Now I'm crawling back to you, I'm out of my head, Can't wait any longer, Down on my knees, I thought I was stronger, Just like that, like you said I'd do, I'm crawling back to you.<3
 
Heather Frey
Heather Frey Holiday Poll - Lets gauge the holiday spirit. I feel about the holidays: a. LOVE the holidays and don't feel any stress. b. Love the holidays but feel stressed. c. Indifferent to the holiday, I just want to get through them. d. Don't like the holidays, too much to do and people to please. e. whatever
 
Trinay Jones
Trinay Jones I HAVE NO FRIENDS I ONLY HAVE A FEW FAMILY MEMBERS I MESSY WITH TRINIYA AND TRINAJAH IS MY FRIEND DAT I HAVE LIVING MY OTHER FRIEND/ BABY DADDY DEMOND LEE DAVIS WENT ON 2 B WITH THE LORD
 
Deepak Koul
Deepak Koul In A Girl's Life... -You Meet A Boy. -He's Exactly What You Wanted. -You Make Him Your World. -He Breaks Your Heart In Half. -He Acts Like he Wants You Back. -He Makes You Think You Are Worthless. -You Try So Hard To Get Him Back. -But, No Matter What, he Will Be Apart Of Your Heart. Forever. In A Boys Life... -You Find An Easy Target. -You Say Everything she Wants To Hear. -You Have her Wrapped Around Your Finger. -Then You Change Your Mind. -You Send HIM Mixed Signals. -You Make HIM Feel Not Good Enough. -You Ignore Her. -&& Then You Sit Back And Watch Her Fall Apart Until You Find Your Next Victim. Friends are u agree with it?????????? I think it happens with both... .. .
 
Sheri Wells Murray
Sheri Wells Murray I just want to say thanks to all of you for the wonderful birthday wishes.
 
Ashley Daniel
Ashley Daniel Had a great time with Adam Cannata & Nicholas Cannata while they were in town. It was way too short though. I miss you guys already!

Likes

Darlene Armeen
 
Ashia Clark
Ashia Clark Uqhh , I Hate Fuckinq Perverts Who TF' Is Leroy Your Gettinqq Blocked.!
 
Keoni Gasataya
Keoni Gasataya I didnt know this before, so women lies when theyre just having some bullshit talk with their GF... well, i just found out about that coz all the things i heard that time was i guess bullshit or lies.. MEN, we lie like its a language but we dont lie just to agree.. we lie to get laid to get money or even to get what we want.. funny how that works with women, women lie just to agree with friends like... ah yeah i'll have a gangbang.. lol.... but then totally denies it after a few years, not all women but speifically with me wife.. am not mad am just enligthened..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment