Monday, December 5, 2011

U wAs Da ClAsS cLoWn DaT aLwAyS kEpT mE lAuGhIn We WeRe NeVa MeNt To Be BaYbEe We JuS hApPeNeD3Knock U Down IF YOU THINK YOU aRE IN MY CIRCLE

Linda Martinez
Linda Martinez "U wAs Da ClAsS cLoWn DaT aLwAyS kEpT mE lAuGhIn We WeRe NeVa MeNt To Be BaYbEe We JuS hApPeNeD"<3....Knock U Down
 
Missy Stanford
Missy Stanford IF YOU THINK YOU aRE IN MY CIRCLE LIKE OR COMMENT ON MY STATUS & IF U NOT IMA LET U KNOW...#RealShyt
 
Christopher Chito Manliguez
 
Aleksandra Caka Mladenovic
Aleksandra Caka Mladenovic Samo se ti nerviraj sto on bulji u mene,da ga zalim bio bi kraj mene!

Likes

Boban Markovic
 
Jayceon Anthony Lema
Jayceon Anthony Lema #WhatiDontFindAttractive u gurls squishing ya titties together wit ya elbows & sticking ya butts out all da way in ya profile pics tryna sell US NIGGAS some type of illusion #NawHoe
 
Bru-Queca YelloBone Robinson
Bru-Queca YelloBone Robinson 12 hrs and 12 minsy mother will bde a FREE WOMAN AGAIN. THANK U GOD SHE MADE IT THUR DIS BUMP IN DA ROAD... Cant wait!

Likes

Javier Noventa
 
Cierra Goins
Cierra Goins goin over 2 my grandmas house and stayin til wensday or thursday and then goin 2 get brian friday and then saturday have a dance and basketball so if u want 2 talk or text me u know the number and i love u brian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Stivin Nwaekwe
Stivin Nwaekwe A gurl with Large boobs wearing a Rosary entered a bus. She sat next to a guy who couldn't stop staring at her hmmmmm, the gurl saw the guy and said: "Are u looking at the cross with Jesus Christ who died for our sins”? Guy "No, am looking at the two Thieves who were Crucified beside him.! lol

Likes

Ifeanyi Marchavelli NnadikaSandra OsasMichelle UllrichStivin Nwaekwe
 
Miguel Ramos
Miguel Ramos I learned in life people only want wat they want, and can give a fuc how u feel bout it
 
Manshika Gupta
Manshika Gupta school vs college Hit like if u Love ur school.. ♥ And Comment if u Love ur college..:) lets see who wins :D

Likes

Manshika Gupta
 
Nicole Hoosier
Nicole Hoosier Dam u crushed my heart and my feelings im lost for words and my heart acks wat to do besides walk away this time around but i can't so i geuss ill deal and handle in the best way i can but at the endd my ? Is to u why do u keep breakin me down when u know i've dealt with anythang u have done in the past wow... And im still loving u
 
Kellie Allison-Hoskins
Kellie Allison-Hoskins All I'm left with are our memories. I am grateful to have had u in my life and would love to have u back but I wont question God's decision. RIP LIL BRIAN!
 
Marquita Gaskins
Marquita Gaskins thank u everyone for all the bday wishes. Love ya much
 
Mimo Shomar
Mimo Shomar When U fully trust a person without any doubt. You'll finally get 1 of 2 results. A person for life A lesson for life
 
Feezy Lynn Riggs
Feezy Lynn Riggs At de mall, wat do u want?
 
Tiquan Mcleod
Tiquan Mcleod Its fucked up how ppl hate to see other ppl succeed in life but im not gone let dat get to me ima be da bigger person an pay u no mind cause im on my grown man Shit damn u mad cause u cant be me SMH grow da fuck up act ur age not ur shoe size bout to stop fuckin wit these negative ass nigga's you feel me ppl need to stop letting ppl get to dem but it's like dis if u got hata's all dat mean is u doin something dey not!!!! Sn: Focused

Likes

Tiquan McleodHope Smith
 
Krishnam Raju
Krishnam Raju rohith badluk for u umissd 2 centuries
 
Tinashe Ali
Tinashe Ali Wat the hell with u stinkies. U wanna play with m wen i'm riding? Wen i'm not u dont wanna know m. I know hoes who would say nigga we ain't knowing u, wen they know u are broke. Yo i'm the man, ain't afraid of no shit. Mind yo damn business. Coz my shit aint yos. I DON'T NEED Y'ALL ANYWAY.
 
Seth Mitchell
Seth Mitchell fuc the skinny gurls wen u got thicc works lol

Likes

Tiffany Phillips
 
Tiipsy Lewinsky
Tiipsy Lewinsky il blast yo wall with hearts if u like! :D

Likes

Ayoo SwAyyEtelina ZavaletaJoseph Mario RodriguezJae Paredez Cortez
 
Michelle Van der Merwe
Michelle Van der Merwe 2all mY familY if anybodY is wondering wat 2buy jordan ....hahahah lol My gal is plaY softball so watch out gals the besT is cuming for u.(Take note famiLy she just started)
 
Michelle Gotmyown Pullum
Michelle Gotmyown Pullum I am screaming...Happy Birthday Son Gary Mandingo Badd Washington... You r a man now son ur 18 now...I gave you all ur lyfe skills u should b a great man foe a woman... Love u son n I will alwayz b there foe u .... Have a wonderful day...
 
Marricka Ima'beatabytch Hollins
Marricka Ima'beatabytch Hollins Just got sum pics of my nieces n nephews i miss all six of them so much...love u leah keah myah miri jatarius and kellybear tt miss yall oan my baby a trip he lookin at mwe from over by the mantle streamin and jumpin #priceless
 
Abhishek Mathur
Abhishek Mathur Now It's Time to Tell U..... About My Love ... My love's name Is ... . . . . . See more
 
Pravind Kumar
Pravind Kumar g-u-d * n.ì..g...h....t * f'r'n'd's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment