Thursday, December 8, 2011

You and I are at a Christmas Party and there is only 1 glass of alcohol left Using ONLY 4 words what would u say to me Note: If you

Kimberly Sliter-Hawkins
Kimberly Sliter-Hawkins You and I are at a Christmas Party and there is only 1 glass of alcohol left. Using ONLY 4 words, what would u say to me?? Note: If you comment you must copy n paste this as your status so I can comment back. Be a good sport play along.... 4 words is hard
 
Arthur Chipungare
Arthur Chipungare Luv iz blind bt smetyms u must close1 & open another, coz othrwyze u gonna be blind 4reva wth lv.
 
Landis Hester
Landis Hester its funny wen someone u dont wanna talk 2 blow u up wit txts and u havent replied 2 a single one wat does tht tell u. I DONT WANNA TALK 2 U!!! hahaha

Likes

John MurriettaDeja BrownEyed FineSse
 
Motse Mogatusi
Motse Mogatusi Yah in this world I'm nthn, m no good, I dnt meet certain standards, I suck, m boring, m a doormat, bt m all that in th Lord's eyes, n his opinion is th only one tht matters,so u nd ur material stuff will burn in hell. Tell me hu aint nthn now! M just sayin!
 
Okuhle Thando Ngwabe
Okuhle Thando Ngwabe U can neva make a person happy u can neva give a human enuf coz they dnt hve a limit gosh sumtyms i wonda does lyf eva get fair
 
Gerty Ryan
Gerty Ryan . . ,*,. ,*@*,,*@*@*,""""II"""! Hope that I'm the first person to put a christmas tree on your phone.If luck is a raindrop i'd send you a shower, if hope is a minute i'd send you an hour, if happiness is a leaf i'd give you a tree and if YOU need a FRIEND you will ALWAYS have ME XXX this is to all my Fam nd friends...!!!luv u all...!!!

Likes

Nthabiseng MokoenaTarryn Juandre RouxSalome Miss-Thing MolotoFehmida Salie Wally
 
Naledi'dj Hypeman' Matshaba
Naledi'dj Hypeman' Matshaba u cn buy 2 much beer @ da club but if u dnt hv style,swagga it das nt count
 
Desire Tshobeni
Desire Tshobeni smtymz its hrd 2 make a woman happy whn u nt part of her lif, n doeznt tl u her planz.

Likes

Semoné Mona Smith
 
Mathokoza Djcloudnyn Shongwe
Mathokoza Djcloudnyn Shongwe Guys we hav 2 evri tym u fil lyk prayn, nat 2 pray da tym sekunyiwa pliz noma u pray nasewbona kudla datz rude *trust me tz rilli rude*
 
C'mphiwe Cebekhulu
C'mphiwe Cebekhulu have u ever tried sleeping wth a broken heart well u cud try sleepng in my bed*_candy dreams 2 all.
 
Tammie Thomas
Tammie Thomas This is wats on my mind Asher Why him and I now there will be noe real meaning to why they killed him. WAtch ya friends ya smoke with and run joke with Cuz dem same ones help kill u off
 
Shaniqua Jones
Shaniqua Jones it's not the chicks it's u.

Likes

Ladonna JonesKieya StewartHeaven SnipesToya Brown
 
Thandi Maqhina
Thandi Maqhina UMadzana uthi busuku benzolo baratiwa love u al

Likes

Athini Buhle Mtoba
 
Damien Todd
Damien Todd Here u go Eliza-Luis Lebron.
www.youtube.com
Nicki Minaj - Roman In Moscow Nicki Minaj - Roman In Moscow Nicki Minaj - Roman In Moscow Nicki Minaj - Roman In Moscow Nicki Minaj - Roman In Moscow

Likes

Eliza-Luis Lebron
 
William Torpey
William Torpey Right on schedule the F.E.M.A. death camps are a go: http://www.infowars.com/exclusive-government-activating-fema-camps-across-u-s/
www.infowars.com
Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones | Email reveals KBR call for bids to add services to internment camps.
 
Oloto Muiz
Oloto Muiz If u saw me in a police van.... What crime wld u think I got arrested 4? Reply & pass on & see hw many crime pple think u can commi
 
Amantle Masoloko
Amantle Masoloko Q:whneva i thnk bwt u i thnk of è day u slpd hr,y did u slap hr?A:tht ws nthn coz tse dikgolo di eta.i wana beat hr a le sober.....o ne a nthoga,she crosd è lyn so i had 2 do sumthn..
 
Eti-ini Anthony
Eti-ini Anthony hey! Beluv pple! Wat Is Dat story,wat is dat ur case dat is makin u feel sad! Cheer up an knw dat Ur case dat ur story is nt a new case in Heaven!such cases ave been solve already so y are u so dwn cheer up an smile cos u dnt ave a case or Problem!
 
Jo-Elle Warhurst
Jo-Elle Warhurst WOW I cant believe that u can check vvho is vievving your proffile I just saw my TOP profile visitors and I am trully SHOCKED at vvho ls seeing my profflle You can also see WHO SEES YOUR PROFlLE http://bit.ly/tNHXTs
 
Ahmor Tanaca
Ahmor Tanaca No need to poke me,just send me mesage or add me so that we cn talk.darrk angel ur the 1 of my fans.friends god bls u,

Likes

Big'time-Will GoldArjun NarippattaThess R. NunezOddenna Kothinti
 
Michelle Tweeddale-Haitana
Michelle Tweeddale-Haitana like if u think im dumb

Likes

Carlos Haitana
 
Gemma McQuade
Gemma McQuade New phone tomo woohoo Bye blackberry u done me well lol Fingers crossed I can work my new one lol

Likes

Susan Mccafferty
 
Clarence Dyer
Clarence Dyer if u never met me and saw me on the streets...would u think i was a gang member?

Likes

Deyma JimenezRobert Lee O'Banner
 
Thabisile Ntlahla
Thabisile Ntlahla Yhoo nc nc nc zange ndafila kanje uphathwa kakubi oluhlobo ngokungathi ikhona into endiyicengayo, ako niks ndiyicengayo f*k*f u cn go 2 hell*sad*
 
Danielle Wilds
Danielle Wilds check out my pics tell me what u think
 

No comments:

Post a Comment