Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sometimes it breaks ones heart to see the ones U love for who they really are Its like drivin a screw into my head Painful isn't it pokers u guys

Okoro Elizabeth
Okoro Elizabeth Sometimes it breaks ones heart to see the ones U love for who they really are. Its like drivin a screw into my head. Painful, isn't it?
 
Jasmine Airell Summers
Jasmine Airell Summers .pokers..... u guys are sooooooooo ef'n LAME!!!!!!

Likes

Ketha Lockett HisTruly
 
Agnes Kojeje
Agnes Kojeje Baby u dont understand wat i m saying.i mean........
 
Manoj Rana
Manoj Rana someday if i went away from u.don't think dat i will 4get u .just have a look towards sky. My tear will be a rain drop on ur cheek 2 say i am still with u.....................
 
Debra Tsotetsi
Debra Tsotetsi M trying 2 make amends,won't u cut me some slack!!*thinkinghard*
 
Bianca Donsa
Bianca Donsa God bles u .
 
Isaac Nyiyongu
Isaac Nyiyongu Where are de united fans? I want to hear and feel u guys.

Likes

Nancy Ndunge Kitwiki
 
Hmd Smally
Hmd Smally Thank u Lord
 
Alet Deale
Alet Deale Dankie Jesus van Bethlehem, vir die ryke seen van die Aventstyd. Gee dat ek met verlange na U wederkoms sal uitsien Open. 22:7
 
Whitney Norton
Whitney Norton a lot of you have been asking about bows. I will be posting some tonight let me know if u are interested

Likes

Jennifer Haux Hunter
 
Providence Shoko
Providence Shoko Guys does any of u hev quad stik quadripod @ hw much want tomoro moning
 
Jonathan Salazar
Jonathan Salazar Steppin into da office. time to make sum lyrical magic, murder Merlin on da beats hahaha. u already know. feel me.
 
Manisha Sawant Bombe
Q:Do U know Katrina Kaif ? Ans:Ohh know very cute girl......... Q:Do U know Kareena Kapoor? Ans:arey yaar she is my Dream Girl... Q:Do U know who is She(below photograph)? Ans:haaaa..........once saw her in news bt dont know..... This is our LIFE okay!!! she is Irom Sharmila Chanu....has been fasting for the past 11 years...(the manipal govt giving liquid food through her nose from 11 yrs ) She has not eaten anything, or drunk a single drop of water since November 4, 2000 demanding the Government of India to withdraw the Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958 (AFSPA) from Manipur. Just Think?????........ she doesnt know the people because of NO 'PUBLICITY'
 
Mjajubana Siphokazi
Mjajubana Siphokazi Gudnyt my lovely ppl luv u all.
 
Krystal Lovable Shiningstar
Krystal Lovable Shiningstar Im in myzone so fuck u

Likes

De'Asia Shine
 
D.j. Goston Jr.
D.j. Goston Jr. Wat u doin Is a Small thing to a Gaint
 
Lungo-phungashe Buthelezi
Lungo-phungashe Buthelezi I love you.....i really do.... U re the reason i sing the song. With all of ma heart, with all of ma soul, with all of ma strength.... I give u da praise. * ure the 1 that i luv, ure the source of my joy, ure the giver of lyf .... The peace of peace*#.

Likes

Futhi PholobaC'ya Nkumane
 
Fernando Monter
Fernando Monter I ht tha shop 2 get wat has to get got true hustla u knw I won't stop , to tha tip top all I know is flip never flop
 
Jon Burns
Jon Burns Do u remember the one about me giving a shit? Cuz if i did i dont remember it!
 
Kashif Mughal
www.videofy.me
..

Likes

Erik Nate
 
Tae Back Home Johnson
Tae Back Home Johnson ok thats dat shit i was talkin bout i go look at ur page an u got that bullshit up dare but i aint to worryed doe cuz u kno u want to have my baby dont make me put u on blast an i will do it try me
 
Nyliv Imani His-onetoone
Nyliv Imani His-onetoone - if u can't MOLD* em , FOLD em .

Likes

Katie SelfSufficient Hyatt
 
Joselito Santos
Joselito Santos A MORNING THOUHT: 1 XURE WAY 2 HVE A GUD DAY IS CLEANSING OUR HEARTS : NO BTTERNEZ NO HATRED NO ANGER NO FEAR... Enjoy a heart that nvr HARDENS A TEMPER THAT NVR RISES A TOUCH THAT NVR HURTS AND A LOVE THAT NVR DIES!... GOD ALONE HAS ALL THESE 4 U, gudam

Likes

Jean Argones Benedictos
 
Saeed Owairan
Saeed Owairan if u cant get someone out of ur head,then maybe they're supposed to be there
 
Diala Johnpaul
Diala Johnpaul I wish Nigeria will be a better country for u&me -rich and poor.

Likes

'Brian HillAnthony Igwilo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment