Thursday, December 8, 2011

http:wwwyoutubecomwatchvEgTus6AsDgobav3e I REALLLLLLLLLLLY LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY wwwyoutubecom To download Love You Like A Love Song visit http:wwwsmarturlitlovesong Just turned down my Echo Lake contract and now may

Armantos Katsioloudes
Armantos Katsioloudes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg&ob=av3e I REALLLLLLLLLLLY LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY!!!!!!
www.youtube.com
To download "Love You Like A Love Song" visit http://www.smarturl.it/lovesong

Likes

Yiannos Hasikos
 
Tricia Boynton
Tricia Boynton Just turned down my Echo Lake contract and now may heart is shattered into a million pieces and all I wanted to do is eat ice cream alone.

Likes

Bec HoweBrian Tucker
 
Patti Bennett-Price
Patti Bennett-Price I love you, Linda!
(ˆ◡ˆ) Please "LIKE" and Visit My "† Colors Of True Life †" Page! (ˆ◡ˆ)
 
Mrz Flawless Rose
Mrz Flawless Rose I juss had so much fun with the twins Rejhon and rydell i love you guys lol... My new best frinds...
 
Teddy Goodnough
Teddy Goodnough i want ppl to be true who rely misses me anymore

Likes

Hope Dawn
 
Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes Only in America can you murder your baby (Casey Anthony) or have 50 counts of Child Molestation and 10 accusers (Sandusky) and get off with a slap on the wrist and an ankle bracelet...but you get up to 75 yrs in prison for video taping a police officer. Why do we allow bail to those that do awful acts like Sandusky?? But I would still rather live in the U-S-A than any other country. In other countries you get shot in the head for being accused.
espn.go.com
Ex-Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky has been arrested on new sex abuse charges brought by two new accusers.
 
Eezy E-Ro FaLife
Eezy E-Ro FaLife Fill'n out dis app fo' i go to my current place of employment. #need dis mf'n second job mayne!
 
Charlie Rodgers
Charlie Rodgers Maureen Faulkner has my deepest sympathy. I hope she can find some peace in her life.
www.myfoxphilly.com
The widow of slain officer Daniel Faulkner said she asked for cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal to spend life in prison, rather that give Mumia a platform to contest his murder verdict.
 
Erin Alderman
Erin Alderman Paid all my bills...ready to do more shopping for christmas....I love shopping wen its not my money ;)

Likes

Snookie Debrina WhiteKelli JanssenTajuana Jordan
 
Daniel Jack
Daniel Jack well I failed once again!!!!

Likes

Genea Crocker
 
Zachery Begay
Zachery Begay i hate these long day's

Likes

Seth Dixon
 
Antonio Montana
Antonio Montana i’m the one who has to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to.*

Likes

Nabeel Mohd
 
Jay Rajan
Jay Rajan I love Nicole Maria Gasbarro

Likes

Rebecca GrayNicole Maria GasbarroRenee Murphy
 
Dawn Biddy Lalumera
Dawn Biddy Lalumera Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in myFamily room, (not a holiday tree), my kids are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree!

Likes

Cindy Weiler
 
Amar Taborn
Amar Taborn Christmas Mouse Update: So I sealed a hole under my kitchen sink, and he's been trying to get back in all night. Looking at Apartments in West Hollywood tomorrow.

Likes

Janet Cheramie Picou
 
Upendo Mmakasa
Upendo Mmakasa Jaman mume mwema ni yupi? Mwenye magar ya kifahar,nyumba ya kisasa,Hb? Pls tell me oooo, coz i dont understand ooo.tx
 
Lonwabo Lolly
Lonwabo Lolly Ai guyz i mc u all eUTA i wsh i wz dr,i mc n lv ma famly,ndifuna ukuth HI kubobonke o X bam,kunyd naba bangazange bandivume,bt bangabon ndisith hi bacinge ndisa bathanda ha.a
 
Trista Whaley
Trista Whaley Dear long hair, Where'd you go? I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone. Please come back home? Sincerely, me.
 
Randy Kern
I saw this & just had to re-post it To the bravest of brave, who never backed down!!

Likes

Randy Kern
 
Christopher Unger
Christopher Unger Ha, if only I looked this good...
www.break.com
After the show, audience members were viciously attacked by all the dogs that had heard this song and ran to the studio.
 
Tonyandtracey Neville
Tonyandtracey Neville Dear bullies, See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he saved his friend from suicide. See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his famly is too poor. Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't
 
Chuck G Thompson
Chuck G Thompson Never forgetting from where i came...... & NOmatter where i'm HEADED i Promise to Stay tha SAME!!

Likes

Eddie Charles-ThomasBillie-Jean NatrallSherri Sarah Anna NorrisMarcey Bob
 
Nthabi Randy
Nthabi Randy I hate it wen ppl i dnt knw send me frnd requests*Pissd*
 
Robert Taubr
Robert Taubr so true; if we all sought to be this way, so much of the world would flow better
At work I heard a quote while listening to to a program on NPR radio: "We can't change what happens to us, but we can change our reaction to what happens to us." Just imagine that if more of us (including myself) could just make this an every day practice there would be less anger and less war. As silly as it sounds, I'm aiming for PEACE ON EARTH!
All Scenery photos you see in my albums have been taken by me. I'm not a pro photorgapher but I sure can pretend. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
 
Jonnie C. Kendall
Jonnie C. Kendall Family/Friends, I can now be contacted via email ONLY at my yahoo address: jonniek3747@yahoo.com or via Facebook of course. Thanks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment