Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thank you ASU for eliminating the small amount of hope that I had left for the football program Good luck with June Jones and good luck on your coaching search

Shane Pappas
Shane Pappas Thank you ASU for eliminating the small amount of hope that I had left for the football program. Good luck with June Jones and good luck on your coaching search in four years. You won't be receiving another penny from this guy. Go Aztecs!
 
Charlie Smith
Charlie Smith Hey guess what ya'll I love spagetti tacos and rubber toast they are so ymmy
 
Jenny B
Jenny B I got a $20 tip at work today! yay! :D mucho needed...o

Likes

Reginald Alan HuttoBrandon FontAndrew GarrisonScotty Steinhoff
 
Dana Chadwick
Dana Chadwick If I EVER made you smile, please click 'Like.' Then put this as your status and see how many likes you get. :)
 
Judy McAllister
Judy McAllister Ok so now I am looking around and here is something else I found.
www.youtube.com
R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution 10 ( Alpha Omega ) ────────▄▄▄▄▄▄──────── ──────▄████████▄────── ──────█────────█────── ─────█─▄▀█──█▀▄─█───── ────▐▌──────────▐▌──── ...
 
Bob Harold
Bob Harold Thanks, Gaye for sharing...I am going to share also.
www.youtube.com
Music video by Bing Crosby & David Bowie performing The Little Drummer Boy / Peace On Earth. HLC Properties Ltd., under license to Beach Road Music, LLC Bing...

Likes

Karen Kettinger
 
Nathan Barnett
Nathan Barnett How often do I post chemistry jokes? Periodically.

Likes

Megan ToeppePenney Born
 
Dellview Baptist Church
Dellview Baptist Church I am so glad to have some friends. Thank you for being there for us! We love you. Ms. O
 
Olawamiri Ajihun Omotayo
Olawamiri Ajihun Omotayo Adura lo ngba,agbara ko. How I wish 2 be there tonight.
 
Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson And when you feel the pain I'm wishing I could stay How can I say I love you back? You never made me happy You've laid yourself to sleep I never said this wouldn't hurt You gave up everything I never said I'd give it back I know you'll never change I won't be good enough for you I know you'll make it through I'll never be around to see
 
Stephanie Purdy-Huston
Stephanie Purdy-Huston "I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul." - Psalm 31:7

Likes

Cindie K. Aven Whittle
 
William Brown
William Brown my budie hooked me up with four new tires for my truck for free was going to take them in and git them mounted and the people wanted thirty bucks a tire holy shit so i said fuck it jacked the truck up and mounted them myself my truck looks mean with some beefy ass bf goodrich tires on it im happy as fuck. ps fuck working at a tire store that shit sucks.
 
Robert Cothern
Robert Cothern i checked the outdoor thermometer and it said get ur ass back in the house!

Likes

Jessica GreeneNikki Fortner
 
Stephen Campbell
Stephen Campbell I'm sorry. Don't drive a ferrari but that don't mean I can't treat you well. Bring on PE!
 
Keith Zehr
Keith Zehr Oh no i only have 1302 minutes left on my phone!!!
 
Marquee WhitepearlEnt
Marquee WhitepearlEnt I got them movez like jagga!!! I got themm hoooo hoooo hoooooooo! Movez like jagga!!! ChuTtt up!!! Lol

Likes

Jennifer GarzaAmanda Hisguera RodriquezJohn LaraMari Guillen
 
Siti Zaleha
Siti Zaleha u told me that i will be fine in whatever i do..miss u soo much.u r my angel..

Likes

Mohammed Abdul. Bagazi
 
Jasmine Worthington
Jasmine Worthington I LOVE snow :) :)

Likes

Katelyn DavisGregory Douglas Maxwell
 
Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler I Love Maryland Marlins Music <3!! In The Light , In The Dark , We Will Finish What We Start <3!

Likes

Natalee FernandezAJ DixonZachary Silver-Surfer CarterChad Butler
 
David Blench
David Blench believe what u want I don't fucking care
 
Melody Hoggan
www.youtube.com
One of the most famous renditions of this Christmas song. From the 2006 "Christmas Classics" compilation. Enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

Likes

Charlese Howe
 
Kennedy Kemboi
Kennedy Kemboi I love a lady who is not easy to understand what i want!.
 
Brigette Reed
Brigette Reed I HAVE TO SAY I AM THE PROUDEST MOM ON THE EARTH RIGHT NOW MY BABY LEXUS HAS MADE HONOR ROLL AND IS IN ALL MYP PROGRAMS LOOKS LIKE I WONT BE HAVING TO PAY FOR COLLEGE GET THAT FULL RIDE BABY GIRL :) YEAH!!!!!!

Likes

LaDelmar DraineErnie ReedTanisha WoodardRhoda Underwood
 
Patrick Mabins
Patrick Mabins Drinking and movie watching I feel normal now
 
Sibongile Sigege
Sibongile Sigege Izakubonana ekuseni i have terreble headach mxm suka ku surpose ndibene grandpar but its 2 late for that....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment