Thursday, December 8, 2011

Guys wat would u do if the father of ur baby 'ex'ask u gre ngwana o apara size mangnd he hav a week bt he only c that child once

Molebogeng Malebo
Molebogeng Malebo Guys wat would u do if the father of ur baby 'ex'ask u gre ngwana o apara size mang?nd he hav a week bt he only c that child once 4 20min nd prms to cm bak nd never cum?do u thnk he luv her daughter/son?plz help a poor frnd

Likes

Khutsi Ledwaba
 
Susan Brown
Susan Brown Give these flowers to everyone you don't want to lose in 2012 Including me. L♥√ع<3 γφυ τ̅☺ extent d̶̲̥̅̊α† d☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't want τ̅☺ lose γφυ 4ever({}) O:) :*

Likes

Onobrudu Glamourclev Onoriode
 
Opynco Ope
Opynco Ope Am afraid o jesus just flash ma num naw. Ebubejesus
 
Sani Uba
Sani Uba O people, why is it sometimes hard 2 come accross good things and easy 2 come accross bad things?
 
CallMe Swift
CallMe Swift Click the picture and like && comment ;o !
I Wanna Get Mores Likes On This Picture Then On The Last ( ; So Like && Comment ;x <3 Don't get used to seeing me without a snap <$ "Did you do better baby? Look shawty when you see me don't come up to me wit that bullshit, neverminding you, but you wanted me back and I kinda knew it. Is it cause a nigga got this green and you thought I'd spend it on you and shit? Shit, shit, you trippin' whatchu thinkin'? You got it twisted, aint gonna find a nigga like me, you was pimpin', now you simpin', you really came all the way over seas, seen me on tv, couldn't resist me. Look girl, this my girl, yeah I know you been waitin' to meet her. This is how it goes when you give a nigga dirt, don't wanna fix this even if it had a cure. You used to be the shit, now you aint shit, I'm the best you ever had Ima make sure you don't forget. And I heard he did you ova? Now you sayin' you want me back, sorry, fuck ya." ;x <3
 
Molebogeng Ditema
Molebogeng Ditema Ha o ntse o sisa ba bang ntate,o se mphete le nna.ke ngwan...
 
Jenny B
Jenny B I got a $20 tip at work today! yay! :D mucho needed...o

Likes

Reginald Alan HuttoBrandon FontAndrew GarrisonScotty Steinhoff
 
Arnold Andres
Arnold Andres amazing...
www.christianhut.com
God has given David his amazing voice and he uses his talent to glorify God. Beautiful! Check it out.
 
Dellview Baptist Church
Dellview Baptist Church I am so glad to have some friends. Thank you for being there for us! We love you. Ms. O
 
Kamila Kamrowska
codzienny.doginc.net
Kobiety sa hipokrytkami, poniewaz wszystkie dzieci moga powiedziec z przekonaniem o wlasnej matce: byla swieta - Remy de Gourmont
 
Jacira Campos
Jacira Campos Devia ter amado mais, ter errado mais, ter visto o sol se pôr!!OPSSS AINDA ESTOU VIVA...posso viver tudo e errar muito mais!!!
 
林冠融
apps.facebook.com
請找出下面兩幅圖中8個不同的地方. . . . . .真的有8個喔~
 
Mmamorogo Mahlatji Maibelo
Mmamorogo Mahlatji Maibelo Ke nako ya medukologo jwalo,di pin code bo Cumbulo ke Break,Kutumeleng ke Lunch ge ele Sakia yena o sa tsena o swere tonkipiri. Pin Codes ke tla tjea medukologo ya lena ge ele nalo ya matloga dibeshong.
 
Diego Sander Ribeiro
Diego Sander Ribeiro "Mil desculpas eu peço Por não saber dizer Adeus direito Bem que tentamos Fizemos planos Mas nossos ideais Não são mais os mesmos Talvez não fale de amor Mas é algo que sinto aqui dentro Feito flor que perde o perfume com o tempo Que esse fim não traga dor Pois é apenas um novo começo Dois são um agora Guarde as tardes de sol no seu coração Veja, agora ando só Sabe, to tentando descobrir Tentando desatar os nós Me livrar das amarras Difícil chegar aqui Esqueça a dor e leve o beijo E o gosto na nossa história Saiba que daqui por diante O eterno contigo, com tudo eu quero dividir Talvez não fale de amor Mas é algo que sinto aqui dentro Feito flor que perde o perfume com o tempo Que esse fim não traga dor Pois é apenas um novo começo Dois são um agora Guarde as tardes de sol no seu coração"
www.youtube.com
Chimarruts - Novo Começo (Clipe Oficial)
 
徐華
apps.facebook.com
我真的不是犯人哦
 
Beatriz Adriana Tovar
Beatriz Adriana Tovar Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas are some Pajama Jeans!!!!..LMAO -Beti p.s. o yeah,some of those instant slushie thingys too!!!

Likes

Ruby Tovar LaraEdward GutierrezzDiana LuvianosMarie Antoinette
 
Gheoanca Catalina
citatzilnic.peargroup.net
Intreaga lume se da la o parte din fata omului care stie unde merge. Anonim
 
Trufasu Camelia
citatzilnic.peargroup.net
Puterea de a iti aminti s-a opus puterii de a uita, o conditie necesara existentei umane
 
Ciobanu Octavian
citatzilnic.peargroup.net
Sănătatea este ca banii, niciodata nu vom avea o adevărată ideea de valoarea sa până când o vom pierde.
 
Fernanda Beatriz
Fernanda Beatriz Hj poso dizer que ja nao sei si o que cinto por vc e amor pode que era costume agora to confusa nao tenho mais aquela vontade imensa de estar com vc ou ate menos de ti ligar nao sei mais espresa o que cinto por vc mais te digo to bem asim menhor asim do que com vc .

Likes

Karine Oliveira
 
Ayotunde Ogunyemi
Ayotunde Ogunyemi See me see trouble[goodness] o.......... Human being
 
Patricia Rentschler
Daddy... It hurts " This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DONT PASS THIS ON YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL!!! SO PLEASE DO READ IT ONLY ONCE :) IT WONT TAKE MORE THEN 5 MIN Thanks !! My name is Chris , I am three, My eyes are swollen.. I cannot see. I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad? I wish I were better, I wish I werent ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me. I cant do a wrong, I can speak at all, Or else Im locked up, All day long. When Im awake, Im all alone, The house is dark, My folks arent home. When my mommy does come home, Ill try and be nice, So maybe Ill just get, One whipping tonight. I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlies bar I hear him curse, My name is called , I press myself, Against the wall. I try to hide, From his evil eyes, Im so afraid now, Im starting to cry. He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work. He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door. Hes already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall. I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken. Im sorry! I scream, But its now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable sh ape. The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor. My name is Chris , I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me. And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, And dont pass it on. I pray for your forgiveness, You would have to be, One heartless person, Not to be affected, By this Poem. And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on! IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! Post this as Daddy ... It hurts If you do not send this to everyone you know Then you obviously dont care about child abuse. At first I thought this was just a chain letter And I wasnt going to send it either, But now I realize that this is an important situation. At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!! This happens across the board, no matter how much money they have or their ethnicity. :(
 
Laura Berman
Laura Berman THURS Jan 12th, 2012 - 4SH CONCERT in MORRISTOWN, NJ :o) :o) :o) Details coming soon!!
NJ & NY fans: Keep your Facebook eyes posted for information about our upcoming concert on January 12th in Morristown, NJ. Details and ticket information will be released this week. Very exciting!!!!
 
Lilian Caratanasov
famosamente.beginsoon.net
A vida não exige das pessoas o que elas ainda não têm condições de dar.
 
Li Ching Ching
apps.facebook.com
這才是真正的童顏巨乳啊~ 嘻嘻!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment