Thursday, December 8, 2011

the blue elephant with pink clouds has kidnapped my rainbow skittles and is holding them hostage in Costa Rica WHAT DO I DO I dont came down came up slow

Misty Lynn Idol
Misty Lynn Idol the blue elephant with pink clouds has kidnapped my rainbow skittles and is holding them hostage in Costa Rica! WHAT DO I DO??

Likes

Shelley Safrit
 
Lucio Garcia
Lucio Garcia I dont came down, came up slow pitch, change up same hood, same style same drinks, same cup she call me when she wanna fuck, i neva call, she knows whats up same page, same book different song, same hook evertime her nigga tripping she on the phone with the same crook and evertime i pull up she hit me with that same look lips biting, less frightened she left her man for that get right im in the middle like midnight but only if you got that sip tight only if you got that wine fine only if you got that sip tight only if you got that mime bime only if you got that sip tight eat that shit like won ton choking baby, im pimp tight im used to being that one and done but you got that g - get right!

Likes

Vee Savaqe
 
Dexter Leerick Blackman
Dexter Leerick Blackman Less than 24hrs till the release of Flatline Music Vol. 1 Anybody wanna pre-order?? Hit me in my inbox or drop me a comment so I can get you on the list. God Bless! #L.E.E.R.I.C.K

Likes

April Michelle
 
Shayla Lewis
Shayla Lewis Ok so i just realize how cold it was when I got out my car lol haha

Likes

De'Andrew Dwayne Ferguson
 
Ahh Dumbo Chhk
Ahh Dumbo Chhk why do i still promise to love her? i say stay, she wana leave...i gota let her be, ima let her be all by herself in peace, but...5 years from now i bet she see ! now u wonder and wait n now yur tryng to hear wat everbody says..it feals good to be over you beb now play dis sheeeyt while u Contemplate..Rite QuickK [x

Likes

Crystal Monique SantillanAugust Elizabeth Ann GunwallCarissa VeeBenjamin Valdez
 
Richard Andy Carignan
Richard Andy Carignan Not feeling so good today, like my stomach is twisting up within. Thank god i don't work today.
 
Nompumelelo Crecensia
Nompumelelo Crecensia Hai cha manje ngathi i wl invite ppl in my funeral coz boku ama tansils manje seyi flu kanti yini ngami o kmele ngyotesta
 
Oliver Galliano
Oliver Galliano Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracles.
 
KaTelyn KeLtner
KaTelyn KeLtner "Have I told you lately that I love you, you're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly."

Likes

Jaicee Williamson
 
Tkels Trillent
Tkels Trillent I got datt gudd love Girl U didn't know

Likes

Carlito's Way
 
Stefani Whitcomb
Stefani Whitcomb Gotta love my husband... He's in his recliner reading, and when I got up he asked what I was doing. I said "chores, there's beds to change, dishes to wash & laundry to do." He gave me this completely incredulouse look, like he thought I'd lost my mind! I'm thinking, what, does he think this place keeps itself? That there is a good housekeeping fairy?

Likes

Rebecca Prebeg
 
Helen Treloar
Helen Treloar Vibrant and engaging Master NLP Group last night. I truly value those around me who play life at 100% and add to my experiences by sharing theirs. Massive state of gratitude today... along with a heart full of love for my eldest son who is riding a rough wave at school right now. Growing up is a challenge at times. So proud of him.

Likes

Grace Vassallo
 
Amy Fields
Amy Fields IN A FUNK- WISH LIFE WAS DIFFERENT. TIRED OF STRESSIN' ALL THE TIME- FEEL A HEART ATTACK COMING ON- WAIT, NO, THAT'S JUST THE PAIN IN MY CHEST LETTING ME KNOW THAT I'M STILL ALIVE AND IT SUCKS. BAD DAY 4 ME. HOPE EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE IS DOING BETTER THAN I AM. PEACE, LUV, AND ALL THAT OTHER MUSHY CRAP.
 
Rey Lagarto
Rey Lagarto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loWXMtjUZWM&feature=player_embedded#t=71s
www.youtube.com
I DON'T OWN ANYTHING! VIDEO OWNED BY ATLANTIC RECORDS AND THE PERFORMERS VIDEO ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT "I Want to Know What Love Is" is a power ballad recorde...
 
Bryan Owens
Bryan Owens To all the artists out there who like the iPad, I think this is the app you've been waiting for:
www.engadget.com
Engadget
 
Abby Chivita Aguilar
Abby Chivita Aguilar Aww my friend just made my day! Thanks for saying I have a certain glow these days...i feel special now lol!
 
James Louis Anderson
James Louis Anderson To the girl who has her keytone LOUD as shit: Set it to silent or walk out. I don't need to hear you texting your boyfriend petty nonsense.

Likes

Sadé E MsEdBrooke HolstonAshley Elizabeth
 
Katie Lee
Katie Lee -just seen the advert for the release of 'rise of the planet of the apes' on the 12th... I think I just pee'd my pants with excitment! :)
 
Sarah Eden McDonald
Sarah Eden McDonald Ive been stopping at green lights! I got lost on my way home... been sleep walking at night! pute my shirt on inside out(out out out out) !!! Been singing that for the last 72 hours straight & can't stop!! Kelsey McDonald Your to blame!:D

Likes

Kelsey McDonaldBrittaniey Malaga
 
Terri Cummings
Terri Cummings I cried like a baby when this man died...He couldve been my everything...lol.....but this song is so true some of us women get so hurt by a man that we dont know a good one when we get one...sing it Gerald
www.youtube.com
G SPOT PUTTIN DOWN THAT OL SCHOOL SOUL BACK IN 2000

Likes

Charlene Nelson
 
Tommy Whitehead
Tommy Whitehead have not been to gym in a few days because of work and other stuff, I feel like I'm cheating
 
Claudia Martinez
Claudia Martinez “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost

Likes

Ady Krystal GPerezTiffany Daniele Ramirez
 
Tau Mtee
Tau Mtee These is to all of u ba nkentseng ka mohau... u guys a the mst kindest ppl i knw,may the good God Jehovah brings u happines nd prosperity mo maphelong a lona. SELINAH MAKALWANDLE.PITSO KOMANE,NTATE PET AKA TSOTLEGO ND U MAIZA BAF2 I OWE U BIG TYM.BIG UP.

Likes

Karabo MothibeliTsotlego Petrus Malakoane
 
Ojo Bayonle
Ojo Bayonle My fiance did not want eny gjirl to move closer to me. It has been fight al d time.friemd what should i do to this.
 
Teresa Charlie
Teresa Charlie is chillin out wit my usuall lil crowd being bored listening to music laughing around but pretty boring not much to do around here i guess :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment