Thursday, December 8, 2011

I wanna Love Like This Won't You show me a Love Like That They say that Love's a btch read my lips I've waited all my life for a btch

Cheyenne Cassidy Wheeler
Cheyenne Cassidy Wheeler I wanna Love Like This. Won't You show me a Love Like That? They say that Love's a b!tch, read my lips. I've waited all my life for a b!tch like this. ♥

Likes

Angel Spires
 
Jenna Von Elm
Jenna Von Elm I love the way people say there going to do something then they dont... Ha. It makes me laugh...

Likes

Selly BooCali LillyTiffany AmberAustin Oxenhirt
 
Terrie Hudson Hall
Terrie Hudson Hall A person that loses a partner is called a widow. A child who loses a parent is called an orphan. But there is no word to describe a parent that loses a child, because the loss is like no other. So will you put this as your status for just one hour?? I'm pretty sure I know the ones that will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a baby or child & take a few minutes to remember and honor their beautiful angel!.. ..
 
Yalanda Jones
Yalanda Jones IM MAD DA 2ND PERSON DONE ASKED JARRA AM I HER MOM WHN WE B 2GETHER LMAO DAMN I LOOK DAT GROWN OR DO SHE LOOK DAT YOUNG LOL GEESH
 
Cortney Willis
Cortney Willis Praying I don't lose my mind today.
 
Charmaine Kucks
Charmaine Kucks WOAH! my profile was viewed 73 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here http://bit.ly/rSOqNI
 
Euphimia Mukwevho
Euphimia Mukwevho eix I'm confused I dnt knw if I wna go or sty*thnkng*

Likes

Euphimia Mukwevho
 
Samantha Diaz
Samantha Diaz So I have to be out of my place in a month and find a way to get to work... but I might just pack up and get a one way to Hollywood like I always planned, that sounds like a much better plan:)

Likes

Cameron GrahamDanika Tracy
 
Jesika Andrews
Jesika Andrews My beautiful baby girl is going to be 2 year's old tomorrow!!!! I can't wait, she is getting mickey mouse pancakes for breakfest and then it will be party time at 4 tomorrow!!! YAY!!!! My baby girl is getting so big!!! :) Then I get my phone tomorrow to yay!!!
 
Martha Marti Johnson
Martha Marti Johnson Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. "Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me," she told him. "Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes," the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, "How does that feel?" "Feels great," he replied but I still think my thumb's broken."

Likes

Charles WilliamsRichard Alan HallTom Terrific
 
Zena Carr
Zena Carr WOAH! my profile was viewed 96 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here http://bit.ly/rSOqNI
 
Makhosazane Nqobile Ngubane
Makhosazane Nqobile Ngubane cela ongithandayo angifakele I aircon ekamelweni lami*ebinyoza ukushisa*
 
Nick Begay
Nick Begay 'Every Chance i Get' T.I Bad ass song!;)

Likes

Ryder N. BegayMeeka Gamble Sayys
 
John Snook
John Snook Well Boys and Girls -- I am going to have to leave for now -- This pain is sending me to bed for awhile -- Keep me in your prayers and may God bless you all real good!

Likes

John ParkerDonna PettyElizabeth Ann Shinlever-Miller ShookSot Phillip Slocum
 
Jennifer Caubat
Jennifer Caubat Bad trip" sheeeedaaaaa! I hate uuuuu"""""

Likes

Vicelyn Mosquera
 
Briana Webb
Briana Webb Happy that my mommy came to visit me ! <3 I was excited to see her . Now to my last class for today , i go . (: So much work and studying to do later ! -__-
 
Flii Guy Drama
Flii Guy Drama musikk makkin time wish ii had partner but i guess ii dnt.....

Likes

Ggergous Brownskinbaby ColbertLuCiiouss Ovah Everythanq
 
Consuela Lucy
Consuela Lucy I wish i went to school,Well at least i get to see my Papa mack. I love u Papa
 
Nicky Peterson
Nicky Peterson Crazy but I was in #10!! Well I was in Phoenix during that Haboob!!
www.buzzfeed.com
The 45 Most Powerful Images Of 2011: What a year! Here's to 2012 being a more quiet and less destructive year...

Likes

Amy DeWan
 
Siri Rosengren
Siri Rosengren Wow! Profilen min ble besøk 18 ganger - KUN I DAG, og jeg kan se at jeg har en god del stalkers - HAHA! Finn dine her http://bit.ly/rSOqNI
 
Fred Woodward
Fred Woodward Is it wrong to be soft harted and strong welled people puts me down but i dont let that stop me ever.
 
Devin Latroy Hester
Devin Latroy Hester I don't know what the hell takes this dentist SO long!! Don't nobody but me be in the waiting area but yet I still wait 30min+!!!UGHHHhhhh.....
 
Ntando Dlamini
Ntando Dlamini I hate gays and les itz against my bible
 
We Na Back Down
We Na Back Down the lord is my sherped I have every thing I need
 
Andre Washington
Andre Washington Man I got that transmission out my car .Time for the new one .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment