Thursday, December 8, 2011

this schoool sucks im glade i didnt go today I will be putting in an order for Avon tomorrow if you need anything please let me kow before then so

Starlet Lee
Starlet Lee this schoool sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! im glade i didnt go today.
 
Terri Hays
Terri Hays I will be putting in an order for Avon tomorrow. if you need anything please let me kow before then so i can get your order in
 
Debbie Betz
Debbie Betz Dear Bullies, That boy you punched in the hall today....committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today.....she`s a virgin. That boy you called lame........has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day......is already being abused at home. Re-post if you are against the mean bullying in schools.... I bet 99% of you wont..
 
Jermichael Jackson
Jermichael Jackson says its alot of rappers down here that say ppl n chatt dont support and u right but me personally i dont give a fck cuz wen i blow i aint fckin with cha unless u sho me luv wen i was local if u didnt, fck u, i mean i'm still gon rep da city but for the niggas who didnt fck with me wen i was local, i aint doin the shyt fo u i'm doin it fo the mf's who fck with me wen i didnt have a place to pee u feel me

Likes

April Robinson ThompsonNiles HoodVillans BrownerLynesha Nikki LakeJermichael Jackson
 
Cire Layaban
Cire Layaban DEarr God another day has gone and thank you for your gift and another day has started thank you for giving me a new one thank you for making my family safe and sound as well as jen's I've always been onmy knees for hery Dear God because I ove her so much so guide guard and caress jen in hr journey and everyday quest.......amen
 
Vusi Cornelius Ngcamphalala
Vusi Cornelius Ngcamphalala as i slip, I know that God has commissioned some angels to guard and keep me safe from the evil one. Am activating the same angels to keep me and my loved ones, in sound good health as we draw close the year end ' ''closing eyes''''
 
Montana Pennell
Montana Pennell When on Tanner,s FB page and it shows I shared links I never saw.
 
Aleksander Wedaa
Aleksander Wedaa Wow! Profilen min ble besøk 16 ganger - KUN I DAG, og jeg kan se at jeg har en god del stalkers - HAHA! Finn dine her http://bit.ly/rM4lzJ
 
Michael Briscoe
Michael Briscoe everyone can now enjoy the continuous mix of 'Every Moment of Triumph' Vol. Two, (featuring the tune Bigg John Scott and i composed: 'Ankles to Earlobes') -- mixed and compiled by Kenneth James Gibson aka [a]pendics.shuffle -- just click on the link (via KOMPAKT.FM) and enjoy ;-) http://www.kompakt.fm/blog/5ZzU6Z12eCTJ
www.kompakt.fm
With the compilation "For Every Moment Of Triumph: Volume Two", Adjunct has set loose another batch of 10 exclusive stellar intergalactic tunes for your pleasure... like the first edition, Volume Two includes fresh tracks from newcomers and legends alike, including Clovis, Alland Byallo, LA Droog, V...

Likes

Kenneth James Gibson
 
Frank Adkins
Frank Adkins This is a worthy thing to do... please visit and reshare. I selected "With God all things are possible"
ext.dps.state.oh.us
News | Director's Office | Privacy Statement | Disclaimer | Site Map | Employment | Webmaster | Contact BMV
 
Brian Wood
Brian Wood "my minds in a safe, i got the only key, my heart keeps lookin, but it only finds me".
 
Rick Virgo
Rick Virgo I did not feel like going to work tonight .."BUT THE WAY MY BANK ACCOUNT SET UP "

Likes

Bossldy Wilkins
 
Shaquille Stevenson
Shaquille Stevenson I believe on this day I have gave advice, and kept it real with you all [my FACEBOOK FAM] with that being said I am gonna kick back and watch a movie and then study for my English final!

Likes

Ashley Stevenson
 
Dustin Leger
Dustin Leger Anybody have recommendations on what organization I can donate my hair too?
 
Jamie Matthews
Jamie Matthews I'm not ashamed! I personally believe in Jesus Christ. A man on facebook has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, "If you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of my Father". This is a simple test. If you love God and you are not afraid to show it, re-post. thanks ,praise be to God .amen

Likes

Kelly RushJamie Matthews
 
Josh Gabrick
Josh Gabrick i just saw a guy say "peace off!", thats what our world should be like.

Likes

Courtney CochranRyan ThompsonKayla AllisonHeather Bodnar
 
Jessica Lafferty
Jessica Lafferty Atleast there's one decent person to talk to in that horrible place...thanks kathleen swaggerty I don't know wat I would do without u (:
 
Cindy Cliff
Cindy Cliff it's a sad time for me & my family, y do bandits have to rob u take all that u have & still kill, I wish those robbers all the best with all d money & gold that they get! to my aunty just b strong life goes on it's not d end of the world just keep on praying, give thanks for ur life. things happen for a reason don't question god!!!!!!!!.........
 
Dyann Foster
Dyann Foster Stupid cancer. We all want a new car, a new phone. A person who has cancer only wants one thing... to survive. I know that a lot of you "who think you're too cool" probably won't re-post this. But a very little amount of friends will. Put this on your wall in honor of someone who died of cancer, survived, or is fighting against it
 
Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal THIS IS A MUST SEE I NEED YOUR ATTENTION FRO A FEW MINUTES, DOING WRONG IS EASY, BUT DOING RIGHT IS EVEN HARDER. ENJOY
www.youtube.com
WILL POWER IS A SHORT STORY OF THE STRUGGLES OF A EX HUSTLER NOT WANTING TO GO BACK TO HIS OLD WAYS. THIS SHORT WAS SHOT, WRITTEN & EDITED BY TAJ SMITH OF FI...

Likes

Lilmatt 'meezyBart Joe Washington
 
Chelsie Garrett
Chelsie Garrett trying to think positive, i love you !

Likes

Tara BeattyBrandie Fulton
 
Kami Henry
Kami Henry welp got caught in the rain with out a hoodie and i dont do umbrellas and i just did my hair smh...time to do it again i guess!
 
Becky Louise Hazell
Becky Louise Hazell Don't chris a christmas card wif a load of kisses I will give it to him to moz. If I have the gutts hehe
 
Landon Whitcomb
Landon Whitcomb fema camps being staffed, anti piracy bills being passed to filter the internet, terrorism bills directed towards americans. youre a fool if you cant see whats coming next. dont say i didnt fucking tell you so real soon. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DK4aQJqzIe8o%26feature%3Dg-u&h=JAQHA_6gs
www.youtube.com
Kurt Nimmo and Alex Jones http://www.infowars.com/ http://www.prisonplanet.tv/ December 6, 2011 Infowars.com has received a document originating from Hallibu...

Likes

Ryan Woodard
 
Brian Carpenay
Brian Carpenay well my hair aint nappy i have very good hair n i don't do a damm thing with..
One question. Y do white boys wear do rags? Any answers...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment