Saturday, December 3, 2011

Take a look at thisThis is very neat abcnewsgocom World News' special series Made in America is taking on the challenge to outfit three rooms in a Dallas house entirely

JE Steph Cook
JE Steph Cook Take a look at this......This is very neat....
abcnews.go.com
World News' special series "Made in America" is taking on the challenge to outfit three rooms in a Dallas house entirely with products made in America. We want to see how many jobs could be brought back to the United States is more people started buying and manufacturing products entirely made in A...
 
Grace Thomas
Grace Thomas If you Don't like the way I think or my comments? It's Simple! Shut the Fuck Up! And stay the Fuck Off my wall or block me ! Either Way I Don't Give A Fuck
 
Ian Mills
Ian Mills Wow! What a venue to celebrate your 18th Birthday, The Foredyke Public-house on the Royal Principality of Bransholme
 
Shawn R Gunderson
Shawn R Gunderson a person can only do or take so much so when it is over its over i ll start the new year of new hope i can keep one person in my life an thats the only thing i care aboit so if u read im done
 
Sophie Adelizzi
Sophie Adelizzi I hope Dougie wins im a celebrity :)x
 
Kaitlyn Van Kley
Kaitlyn Van Kley Going to hang out with Sarah Luke and Tessa Logan tonight! Gonna have a fun night!

Likes

Ashley HotovecTessa LoganKaitlyn Van Kley
 
Budapesti Belváros
Budapesti Belváros Figyu, Miki, ippeg most, itt a retyón, a szorulásommal küszködve merült fel bennem: ezt az Ákos nevű önfényező péniszt & önismétlő rémunalmat egy magára valamit is adó ízlésű világban nem kellene falhozállítani? A szenvedő emberiség nevében. Önvédelemből. http://belvaros.blogspot.com/2010/06/budapest-kovacs-akos-akosh-drflash.html
belvaros.blogspot.com

Likes

Roland Pintér
 
Tristan Townsend
Tristan Townsend What a slicker today can't believe I wore a t- shirt here in December 2 lol

Likes

Nolan Corey Belliveau
 
Mercy Shawley
Mercy Shawley free boosieeee.! c: this shit goes hard than a bitchhh.!! http://youtu.be/GYX62PHsjfg
www.youtube.com
DOWNLOAD http://realrapxl.com | Vist Our Website http://realrapxl.com Also Follow http://twitter.com/realrapxl For New Music Updates Download Full Track With...
 
Alex Szolkowski
Alex Szolkowski like this for a paragraph about you

Likes

Josh WentworthSascha KellyStephanie Wadge
 
Clark Forest Bunner
Clark Forest Bunner I never make a promise I don't intend to keep So when I say forever, forever's what I mean I'm no Casanova but I swear this much is true I'll be holdin' nothing back when it comes to you You dream of love that`s everlasting Well baby open up your eyes I can love you like that I would make you my world Move Heaven and Earth if you were my girl I will give you my heart Be all that you need Show you you're everything that's precious to me If you give me a chance I can love you like that
 
Astro Bandz
Astro Bandz LMS if you think being a thug is cool!
 
Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson Could Tebow be a pro-bowler? Gotta find 3 AFC QBs that are better. Brady would pass on going (always does), Roethlisburger might have thumb issues, Super Bowl QB won't play, Rivers is playing bad...who is left? Andy Dalton? Matt Moore? TJ Yates?
 
Melissa Lloyd
Melissa Lloyd THANK THE LORD THIS DAY IS OVER YAYYYYYY HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE
 
John Moua
John Moua hey yall just saying some stuff here about the game skyrim!!!! i have watched the first part of the gameplay and it started to bore me out while i was watching and my eyes were getting droopy!!!!! omg im tired now after that!!!! comment if u disagree and give me a reason y u heard!!!! peace out dawgs!!!
 
Harley Hampson
Harley Hampson Not even hung over..... Thanks to Brett for a great night Appreciate everything you've done for me
 
Zack Stroud
Zack Stroud Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich..

Likes

Cesar LandaverdeGina Chiechi
 
Eslam Elshrif
Eslam Elshrif E'1#JCE #5/B'&J_AJ E' J-/+ 'D"F AJ E51_E'0' DH 'D%.H'F #*H ('D-CHE) E.'HCE H*9DJB'*CE E9"
 
Jason Rinker
Jason Rinker these little crumb snatchers better hope i don't catch whoever stole my christmas pig out of my front yard.i'm givin em a 70's extension cord whooping.

Likes

Michelle Tinniesonlytrueloveevaperiod Gipson
 
Pandora Nicole Stölen
Pandora Nicole Stölen Hunting isn't a sport. Something is only a sport when both sides know that they are playing.
 
Aleisha Goodrich
Aleisha Goodrich Kloe is up to 5 steps in a row.
 
Pato Rodriguez
Pato Rodriguez esperando a mi trompudo para comer:)
 
Aline Francielle
Aline Francielle - quando você acha que está sozinho naquela batalha, aparecem pessoas especiais para te ajudarem. e não pense que elas chegam por acaso, mas sim porque tem motivos para estarem ao seu lado.Então, depois de chegarem e entrarem em seu coração, elas se negam a sair. e assim se tornam as pessoas mais legais e especiais que você conhece, pois ai, você enxerga que não consegue mais viver sem elas!
 
Janet Garcia
Janet Garcia Microwave gave out :( now I can't have my other addiction. Oh well, It least i have a bag full of my #1 love.. Goldfish
 
Michael Oliver State Farm Agent
Michael Oliver State Farm Agent Not many good places you can end up without an education. What can you do to encourage somebody who may become a sad statistic?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment