Saturday, December 3, 2011

Finally Friday : I hoy c bebeLmao I aint perfect but i gotta couple haters so im doing something right i'm kinda sneezingi feel the cold is too muchi

Isaias Balbuena
Isaias Balbuena Finally Friday :-) I hoy c bebe..Lmao

Likes

Gloria Elizabeth Leal
 
Dakota Coffman
Dakota Coffman I aint perfect , but i gotta couple haters so im doing something right.

Likes

Casey ChaseHolly HughesLyne NguyenArlesha Samuda
 
Adejare Segun
Adejare Segun i'm kinda sneezing...i feel the cold is too much...i need a brew up could any one offer me lol....
 
Reem H. Jun
Reem H. Jun back to the home from hour so tired but i still have somethings to do T__T <~ i haven't done my investigation yet <~ GO GO done this ><
 
Precious Stormy Shoulder
Precious Stormy Shoulder So what am I doing tonight???

Likes

Cyprian AmedePrecious Stormy Shoulder
 
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith Didn't I tell you I was gonna be the ONE?!
 
Adekunle Babatunde Olamilekan
Adekunle Babatunde Olamilekan Am cold and I gat to do this all-nyt! HEAVEN Pls.
 
Dylan Toolan
Dylan Toolan I wanna hang out wit someon sooo bad :(
 
Mallory Belote
Mallory Belote I wish someone would get me the Nicki Minaj barbie doll....

Likes

Tatenda Nyanyira
 
Danielle Griffieth
Danielle Griffieth its friday and im off tomorrow im down to do something tonight...any idea's think i might just get a bottle and chill at my house
 
Stacey Cotterill
Stacey Cotterill Who has gond out of i am a celb
 
RaRa Dgaf
RaRa Dgaf I wanna wrk all week man dang!!
 
Kenosi Lechedzani
Kenosi Lechedzani Sleeping z eluding me...pipl does any1 remembers da name of da poem by shakespear i tink.....it have got dis lines.........admit impediments,love z nt love,it alters when altered nd bend when bended,it moves whn moved nd becums a shining star 2 a lost ships blah blah sumting like dis.pls help wit da name of da poem.
 
Micheal Proof Myers
Micheal Proof Myers she say diz shyt gone ketchup tah meh i keep tissue paper , we eat eachotha weneva we at da dinner table , she say she hate that she love me and she I was average
 
Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson geting a shower n goin out i need a night out to take my mind off things
 
Zack Leath
Zack Leath It ain't trickin bitch, i got it, i get em, i got em, i spoil my girl rotten, every weekend i like to take my girl shoppin, everyday is valentines here go yo chocolate
 
Brett Packer
Brett Packer Since I started this diet and exercise plan I'm down 15 lbs!!!! 2 lbs from my first goal!

Likes

Kayla Wolf
 
Lyndsey Jimenez
Lyndsey Jimenez OK so i have been looking for my camera for two days now i cleaned every room and nothing....WTF
 
Cody Demeria
Cody Demeria Party? But where I wonder?
 
Tina Dolden
Tina Dolden Colton said he is coming 2 Church Sunday i am so happy I hope he shows up!!!!!!!!!! frm.lindsie marie dolden
 
Joseph Craig
Joseph Craig I just sit and wonder sometimes about things.I mean i feel like im still being real about something......
 
Eugene Jesusvega Gilmore
Eugene Jesusvega Gilmore FOLLOW THE LEADER______"J3SUS_V3GA3"BOUT TO BE A TWITTER HEAD YaYa Murray LMAO I KNOW YOU WEAK RYTE NOW
 
Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris I fuckn hate poeple
 
Dakota Middleton
Dakota Middleton Girls Need To Realize: WRITTEN BY A GUY We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/ gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in. Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Don't take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don't get angry easily. Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether ; ) Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!! Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you think it's cute.. Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this. Life is too short to complain about everything that comes your way so stop and smell the roses in life because you might never have another time to take it, so take your time because they are all different in every way, so take chances in life, if it doesn't work out then fine, there are always more roses to smell. ♥

Likes

Kenneth WhiteStephen WhiteLexus Aldrich
 
Sandie Eisenach
Sandie Eisenach i just want to share this wonderful thought with you, ITS FRIDAY!YAY IT'S FRIDAY :) *shake* *shake**shake**shake* (_/_)(_l_)(_\_)*shake* *shake**shake**shake* (_/_)(_l_)(_\_)*shake* your booty, *shake* your booty......Friday, time to drink, party, maybe sit in a bush, & act a fool...Who am I kidding at my age it's more like veg on the couch, Facebook, & a bunch of long naps! Nay!!!! You know me better than that!!! lol PARTY!!!

Likes

Kim Aldrich
 

No comments:

Post a Comment