Saturday, December 3, 2011

kidney stone kidney infection and now a cold to top it off Just spoke to dr office and think I might have to go back to the hospital ;o odun

Julia Schundler
Julia Schundler kidney stone, kidney infection, and now a cold to top it off! Just spoke to dr office and think I might have to go back to the hospital... ;o(
 
Oluwumi Ajayi
Oluwumi Ajayi odun nlosopin ooo baba mimo, Fiso re so mi o baba rere, ohun to npa ni lekun ooo lopin odun, maa je ko sele si mi baba rere
 
Giselle Araujo
Giselle Araujo [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br] # Domingo, é dia de Sol,Praia e muita gente Bonita no ENGARRAFAMENTO! Apresentando o @Feijão Folia 2011.2 - A melhor Abertura das Férias com Muita Proibida Liberada e um impecável serviço de Buffet de Feijoada Liberado! Ao som das Melhores Bandas: - FORRO DA CURTIÇÃO - PHAPHIRÔ ( DIRETAMENTE DE SALVADOR) - FRENNESY - SAMBACANÇÃO [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br]
 
Joyce Thomas
Joyce Thomas Try ur name in Japanese!A=ka, B=tu, C=mi, D= te, E=ku, F=lu, G=ji, H=ri, I=ki, J=zu, K=me, L=ta, M=rin, N=to, O=mo, P=no, Q=ke, R=shi, S=ari, T=chi, U=do, V=ru, W=mei, X=na, Y=fu, Z=zi. Post ur Japanese name below! Copy&paste to ur page2see other's names. Mine Is zu mo fu mi ku ..... LolZ
 
Karilena Johnson
Karilena Johnson O Thou that dwells in the Heavens!

Likes

Candy Ward
 
Alicia Maria Paredes
Alicia Maria Paredes Oh damn dis indian taco is so fn goood man havent had one n awhile n i got da prefect drink ahh lemonade frm chris o yes! Lol dang fatty status!
 
Wema Sasha Lupungela
Wema Sasha Lupungela Oh my gucci! Wow:-|:-O i have never been insulted like that by my ex bf ever. He got so furious when he found out i've m0ved on. Yoh wel life goes on he cant expect me to0 cry over him. He had his chance and he blew it. N0w im happy with my new man and thats how its going to be. I just wish the passion dat we have for eachother could be forever!:-}
 
Mariana Andrade
Mariana Andrade [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br] # Domingo, é dia de Sol,Praia e muita gente Bonita no ENGARRAFAMENTO! Apresentando o @Feijão Folia 2011.2 - A melhor Abertura das Férias com Muita Proibida Liberada e um impecável serviço de Buffet de Feijoada Liberado! Ao som das Melhores Bandas: - FORRO DA CURTIÇÃO - PHAPHIRÔ ( DIRETAMENTE DE SALVADOR) - FRENNESY - SAMBACANÇÃO [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br]
 
Jessica Brito
Jessica Brito [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br] # Domingo, é dia de Sol,Praia e muita gente Bonita no ENGARRAFAMENTO! Apresentando o @Feijão Folia 2011.2 - A melhor Abertura das Férias com Muita Proibida Liberada e um impecável serviço de Buffet de Feijoada Liberado! Ao som das Melhores Bandas: - FORRO DA CURTIÇÃO - PHAPHIRÔ ( DIRETAMENTE DE SALVADOR) - FRENNESY - SAMBACANÇÃO [LISTA ABERTA: www.ECORTESIA.com.br]
 
Hannah Marie Williamson
Hannah Marie Williamson RETARDED SONGG !! ;D me like to go down to the church and drink so holy water .. but i dont like and the priest dont like it but me cant seem to help it sail awayoo awwwaaayyyooo and let me live free like a birdy cuz me like to sing me like what me do and me cant seem to help .. ii went to the zoo and saw some monkeys i ooo ooo ooo ooo oo o .... I SAW THE GIRAFE BUT IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SOUND ...... i forgot the words umm... we r going on a field trip a field trip a field trip a field trip a ffield trip a field trip a field trip a field trip a field trip a field trip ..... mr. harry he drives the van .. sometimes me bad .. eat me dental floss ...pulling jesus from the cross .. me sing sing some body stole my amy gram records today and me turned 22 today .. and somebody gave me a present so me turned 22 today but their not as pretty as margera mandrel .... and the milk man came the milk man came and he took some fish .. he took some fish .. now me cryiingg me cryingg . the milk man make me cry and the mail man came make me peepee on the floor .. hide me sandwhich in me droor .. me hit my head againt the door ... some thing to drinkk ... me like to go down to the park .. and steal them nuts from them squirels .... and u know what time it is ?? its the closet for me it the closet for me .. its so dark me can not see its the closet for me the closet for mee ... mr. harry says that will teach me .... no i dont want to do the special olympics one .. my friend the seat on my toilet and he always seems to frown at mee .. oh mr. dont u pee on me XD ... but when im sitting its a totally different story ... who oo oo and he doesnt seem to play me mindd .. becuz he's afriad of my fat behindd ! and on the unfortunate accasion ... when i mess up and pee on him he lets me off with a smile and a warning ... DON'T DO IT AGAINN ......
 
Irfan Siddiqui
Irfan Siddiqui Koi Ghazal suna kar kya karna,Yoon bat badha kar kya karna,Tum mere the mere ho,Ye Duniya ko bata kar kya karna,Tum Ahad nibha o chahat se,Koi Rasm nibha kar kya karna,Tum Khafa bhi Achche lagte ho,Fir Tum ko mana kar kya karna,Tere dar pe Aake Baitha hun,Ab Ghar bhi jake kya karna,Din Teri Yaad me Achcha Guzar gaya,Phir Tum ko bola ke kya karna,,
 
Annieza Lumacad Dammang
Annieza Lumacad Dammang goodmrning...;-) tnx GOD 4 d another day...keepsafe guys.. .tc..ö
 
Paul Tae Won Lim
Paul Tae Won Lim i don't like it when people take my pre-heated hotplate >:O
 
Alma Cabanayan Aquino
Alma Cabanayan Aquino On this day we THANK and PRAISE you O God for the joys and tears and for the breath of LIFE.. Thank you LORD for all the blessings and guidance every single day and each passing days.. love YOU lord..

Likes

Felina Salvador CarlosLealyn Esteves
 
Jeyk Pablo
Jeyk Pablo Saturday shift.. 0.o
 
Juice Baddass
Juice Baddass Gotta wurk tuh nite smh I need uh day off smh o well fuk it im makein cash & datz all dat mattaz #legalCASH!
 
Taylor Harwell
Taylor Harwell I can feel my legs o well
 
Akintunde Kolawole
Akintunde Kolawole gudnight.,. my friends have a nice dream. ani toju orun doju iku... A-sun-ji-o!!!
 
Carlos César Moreira Lopes
Carlos César Moreira Lopes o fim de semana vai ser daqueles inesquecíveis!! Matemática na parada!!! Acaba ano!!
 
Kristen Fowler
Kristen Fowler O todays gonna be a long day i can tell:( booo
 
Karabo Scarizo
Karabo Scarizo So,ko lenyalong ko Rasesa mongwe wa leloko la kereketa kopiwa go tswala ka Thapelo pele ga banyadi ba bololela lerala. "Modimo waka leeto la bona e nne lele nametsang ,o nne le bona mo ditseleng tse tsa go ja batho, o ba sireletse mo tseleng ya Trans Kalahari Modimo wa magodimo, le ge ba lebile mo tseleng ya kanye" Mosadi a sebela Monna "Nyaa Rra baya lerala Monna a araba: "Ke a itse mogatsake, ke ne ke latlha/timetsa sathane" #masterpiece oetla in few minute

Likes

Vinny Amo Jessy TshekediAmogelang Phetogo
 
PrettyMie Spoiiled-Queen
PrettyMie Spoiiled-Queen iiASK^D HER KAN ii.USE H3R PHONE TH3N iiSTART`D TXT`N DA NiiGGA SHE WAS iiN LOV3 WiiT BOL! #DJM=o)

Likes

Antwon Davis
 
Fahim Faisal
Fahim Faisal একটি বাচ্চা ছেলে আর একটি বাচ্চা মেয়ে ব্যাকুল হয়ে কাঁদছে। একজন ভদ্রমহিলা তা দেখে জিজ্ঞেস করলেনঃ "কি হয়েছে বাচ্চারা,ত ... োমরা কাঁদছো কেনো?" মেয়েটি বলললঃ"দেখুন না, খেলতে গিয়ে আমার পুতুলটা ভেঙ্গে গেছে।" এই বলে সে আবার কান্না শুরু করল। মহিলাটি এবার ছেলেটিকে উদ্দেশ্য করে বললঃ "আর তুমি কাঁদছো কেন?" ছেলেটি ফোঁপাতে ফোঁপাতে বললঃ -> -> -> "দেখছেননা, আমার পুতুলটা কাঁদছে"
 
Kristin Smith
Kristin Smith off to Ohio for the weekend with Matrix! Woohoo! :o)

Likes

Patrick Duong
 
Sierra Norse
Sierra Norse so i found my first patches of stretch marks :( o well i knew it wud come sooner or later just wish it was later lol at least they arent noticeable n noone else will see them anyway other than the hubs...off to the shower then to nsb to chill with the hubs n bestie get at me!!

Likes

Keirsten BabiiCakes WheelerHunni B. Roscoe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment