Saturday, December 3, 2011

Mwahz me love u angel bluffin ass niggas whats the point of u having a cell phone if u dont answer point less bitches If u wr to b an

Trishabella Govender
Trishabella Govender Mwahz me love u angel

Likes

Trishabella GovenderPrince Kadyan
 
Ryan Puryear
Ryan Puryear bluffin ass niggas whats the point of u having a cell phone if u dont answer point less bitches

Likes

Dajia Fleet
 
Siwele BabakaSihle Thwala
Siwele BabakaSihle Thwala If u wr to b an animal in bed wat animal wud u b? Lts tok
 
Ritza Unique Love
Ritza Unique Love My lord u been so good to me.and I want to thank u....u give me what is need:))and that is good enought.

Likes

Ritza Unique Love
 
Tonya Corum
Tonya Corum I wished u understood how much I love u

Likes

Tonya Corum
 
Savannah Johnson Humphreys
Savannah Johnson Humphreys on the 4th it will be 1 month my Best friend past away on the 9th it will be 7 months R.I.P MOMMA R.I.P ADRIAN MISS U BOTH
 
Boochie G-Makin'It Ali
Boochie G-Makin'It Ali stuntin' on u niggaz so hard. Da when u booling with ur bitch, she b like da nigga Boochie da shidd sweaar!
 
Porsha Portis
Porsha Portis Finally done cleaning my room now waiten for my big sis to get off so i can do her hair # meanwhile txt me if u have my #

Likes

Wavyy Staxx
 
Laura Evans
Laura Evans Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Luv u guys

Likes

Jennifer Lynn Aguilar
 
Crystal Phillips
Crystal Phillips No honestly sometimes guys if u ave ntn to write on fb its best to nt write bucz most of wat u write nobody gives a fuck u ppl herks ma fucking nerves
 
Evans Agyekum
Evans Agyekum De ayew brothers did it 4 olypique mas bravo bois we are proud o4 u boiz keep it up
 
Frederick Owusu
Frederick Owusu the air we take in is free, sunshine is also free, rain is free, moonshine is free, yur life is free- imagine u pay bills for all.
 
Crystal Sullivan
Crystal Sullivan Hello my fellow facebookers dey have made a verdict and found guilty and charged him assalt so till lata ima keep u dated
 
Rhonda Welch
Rhonda Welch Ur kitchen was closed.so dont worry bout where i eat.cause if u dont love let me go.
 
Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez me Steve Fernandez and William Vo got stalked today by a rapist. Yup what a friday -__- William i just want u to know... U ARE FUCKING SLOW. DUDE IF WE KEEP LOOKING BACK AND KEEP WALKING FASTER WTF DID U THINK IT MENT, AND WE TOLD U THAT THE RAPIST WAS TRYING TO FUCKING SHOW HIS ASS (no we not gay we didnt look but the guy was sagging ohdee with no boxers -___- ) DID U NOT HEAR WHEN WE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GUY STALKING US AND THEN U ACTUALLY SAY "Why u guys walking so fast you act like theirs a rapist behind us" LMAO WTF man we could have gotten rapped and u wouldnt have noticed

Likes

Cherish Malay Smith
 
Mike Christy
Mike Christy Tired as hell...see u monday people!
 
Pratta Notthecarrybag Jones
Pratta Notthecarrybag Jones U not living kid ...your being

Likes

Sienna Kaylee
 
Danilo Jones
Danilo Jones looking for acts who want to showcase there talent slots r going for $50 u can do 3 songs 100 for groups regigstration fee
 
A-l Thea Mhie
A-l Thea Mhie ". . . . . . BAD NYT FB BYE TYM 2 SlEEP SEE U LTER. . . . 2mOROW OR NEX 2MOROW. . . .
 
Kathy Morales Leyva
Kathy Morales Leyva 1′st person to like this status will be my profile picture for 30minutes. 2′nd person to like this status I will rate out of 10 for looks. 3′rd person to like this status will hug u the nextt time i see yuh. 4′th person to like this status will get my mobile number. 5′th person to like this status I will write i love you on your wall.

Likes

Gladys MartinezYulie CortesCesar Delgado
 
Janei Vaoiva
Janei Vaoiva LMS.....IF U ARE A BREAKDANCER!?!?!?!?

Likes

Smokiie Vaoiva
 
Paula Garza
Paula Garza what time u be there cuz im not use to this weather i freeze my but off..
 
Starlit Pargas
Starlit Pargas 00000H I AM S0 IN L0VE U NO WHO U ARE I LOVE U
 
Nicole Lovesjoe Allen
Nicole Lovesjoe Allen somboddyyyy txt mee lms if u dont have the numberr

Likes

Victoryy To Real Reynolds
 
Angie Trogi
Angie Trogi *just get home from a friends house* Mom: did u get home safely? Me: no i dead 4 times on the way here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment