Saturday, December 3, 2011

Annoyed :O Hmmm about to chill w friends: it's feels good to kno who really got your back nd won't say they do If you really don't Don't have the

Georgia Bethany Steadman
 
MyMy Thompson
MyMy Thompson Hmmm about to chill w/ friends(: it's feels good to kno who really got your back nd won't say they do... If you really don't... Don't have the time for ppls bs... If you can't keep in 100% with as I do to you... Exit my life the way you came in!! It's OVER for these pretenders out there.. Who you try'na fool... I clearly see that you were only there for the moment... O well cus I kno who I am I dont need some chick or dude feeling the need to xplain to me who I am!! You don't like me be GONE real shit cus there is no place for bullshit nd pointless drama in my life.. I'm not about that... If that you don't bother even looking in my direction!! Cus you won't get far!! Enough said!!!(:
 
Marcus Barcelos
Marcus Barcelos Que inicie o final de semana!!!
www.youtube.com
AB Vs England 2004.
 
Lexx Link
Lexx Link 0 likes=im ugly. D: 3 likes= im okay. :/ 6 likes= im cute. :) 9 likes= im adorable. O:) 11 likes= im cool. 8D 14 likes= im gorgeous. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ repost if your not scared

Likes

Jada RayDeandra Payne
 
Camila Araujo
Camila Araujo Só eu que sou tão viciada em dança que vejo matrix como um lindo festival? Reloaded NOW o/
 
Sinclair Mote
Sinclair Mote I put the O in Oooooo yeah !
 
David Elston
David Elston :O marathon open source free dls :D :D :D http://marathon.sourceforge.net/
marathon.sourceforge.net
Aleph One is the open source continuation of Bungie's Marathon 2 game engine. Available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, Aleph One supports Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity natively, and Marathon through a fan-made conversion. Many third party scenarios and net maps are also available.
 
It-Bio Todsapon Suwannasut
It-Bio Todsapon Suwannasut คือมันเป็นคำพูดที่กำลังฮิตเหรอ คือเค้าไม่รู้ววว อะ >o<" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtgn9Ow08YE
www.youtube.com
 
LadyShay Igotyhurbak MrzYounger
LadyShay Igotyhurbak MrzYounger Wats a relationship w/o TRUST Wats a friendship w/o HONEST Wats family w/o LOVE
 
Erika McKinley
Erika McKinley I'm OCD! .. And the O stands for Murder! .. Don't ask me how. Or I'll kill you.
 
Rafael Redondo
Rafael Redondo é difícil ter que admitir gente, mas acho que não vai dar pro corinthians ganhar o campeonato não! mas vamos a luta, tamo na libertadores né, quem sabe a gente nao faz que nem time grande e ganha ela alguma vez na vida :/
 
William Locust
William Locust "O NO HE DIDNT" CLICC RIGHT LINK http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11262537
www.soundclick.com
ATL,ATLANTA,BANKHEAD,CRUNK,GANGSTA,GWINNETT COUNTY
 
Henniatrastiene Santana
Henniatrastiene Santana PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 .. Thank You , Because Of You Today I Wont Fkn Sleep :o
 
Evelia Tavares
Evelia Tavares Thee Revieww Session @ SJVC for thee NCCTestt wass deff needeedd!!! itss been almost a year ; iTotallyy Wentt Blankk on somee medical termss!!.. :o #NooBuenooo! But im Confident that withh enoughh studyingg ill do Perffeeccttt(: on Myy Testt ; Dec. 16th!!.. ((; Yesssss im a Nerddd ; Soo Whattt lolss!.. :DD Btw ; Camille && Margarita ; iMissedd Yoouu Guysss!!! Wee havee lotss of catchingg uhpp to doo!!... ♥
 
Michael Lavery
Michael Lavery o MY GOD, BECKY LOOK AT HER BUT.. TUNCHIE

Likes

Lele Baudelaire
 
Sammie Hall
Sammie Hall "I FOUND NONE" Ezekiel 22 30And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. "SET BY GOD" Ezekiel 33 1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me
 
Biebie Evans
Biebie Evans :o Zzz Zzz
 
Jeremy LeBlanc
Jeremy LeBlanc Yesterday my 2 y/o son went to daycare they took the kids out to play and my son got out an open gate and was walking down the alley when a man found him and called 911 the daycare said they did a count when they got inside and realized he was missing why didnt they count b4 they went in i an changeing daycares and thank god he was found by a good person he`s only 2
 
Joe Gregory
Joe Gregory SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.❄。¨¯`*✲ ´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄*´*。✲O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸¸.✲.¸.o´¯`¸.o´¯`❄¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸.✲´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸❄。`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄。¨¯`*✲....¸.o´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄.¸(░)´*。✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲ o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸....o´¯`❄.¸(░)`O.❄。¨¯`*✲ ´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄*´*。✲O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸¸.✲.¸.o´¯`¸.o´¯`❄¸(░)`O.¸¸.¸.✲´¯`o.¸(░) `O.¸❄。`O.¸¸.¸.o´¯`❄。¨¯`*✲....¸.o´¯`o.¸(░)

Likes

Jessie Haslock
 
Oluyinka Ayobami
Oluyinka Ayobami kasun layo o means sleep tite
 
Jamie Belitch
Jamie Belitch http://i.pgu.me/o-63QGmf_original.jpg
i.pgu.me
 
Coco Martir
Coco Martir “Kahit anong galit pa o tampo ang nararamdaman mo sa mahal mo. . . . ... . . .. Pangalan pa din niya ang hinihintay mong lumitaw sa inbox mo.”
 
Fayez Ismail
Fayez Ismail Blessed day/night to you my beautiful brothers and sisters. Hope the light from the sun/moon shines apon your souls to re-energies the positive power inside of you. BB )O(
 
Marcelo Bighetti
Marcelo Bighetti http://scifibr.wordpress.com/2011/12/02/vem-ai-o-reboot-de-tropas-estelares/
scifibr.wordpress.com
Parece que depois de algumas continuações nada estelares lançadas diretamente em home-video, a Sony está disposta a novamente investir pesado na franquia Tropas Estelares, iniciada em 1997 com...
 
Chris Skum Torres
Chris Skum Torres Fucking lost.... hahaha o well i wonder what ill find now
 

No comments:

Post a Comment