Saturday, December 3, 2011

My lil bro cold this chick a whore today at school :O http:wwwthegridtocomculturemusicraekwonthechefgetscookininto Robbie Stilez Emery Ong wwwthegridtocom Just how much does the WuTang Clan MC love Toronto hiphop Enough to

Erika Marie Roose
Erika Marie Roose My lil bro cold this chick a whore today at school. :O
 
Eric Bau
Eric Bau http://www.thegridto.com/culture/music/raekwon-the-chef-gets-cookin-in-t-o/ Robbie Stilez Emery Ong
www.thegridto.com
Just how much does the Wu-Tang Clan MC love Toronto hip-hop? Enough to buy a condo and set up his new label's offices right here on Yonge Street.
 
Kelly Fonseca
Kelly Fonseca o dia da minha vitoria esta chegando.
 
Thandeka Mangqasana
Thandeka Mangqasana Luhlaza Class of O'7 (physics Students) there's a get together next week fridae Date : 09*12*11 Venue : Kuyasa(Andile Mpayipheli) Rsvp : Inbox mwaa!

Likes

Thandeka Mangqasana
 
Lucy Romero
Lucy Romero O how i miss that.smile and those mushy eyes....
 
Terri Rose-Sterling
Terri Rose-Sterling PLEAD My Cause O LORD, with those that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.. Take hold of shield & buckler & stand up for mine help.. Draw out also the spear, & stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul I AM thy salvation.. Let them be confounded & put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back & brought to confusion that devise my hurt... (Psalm35:1-4) In JESUS Name Amen~ *BlEsSiNgS*

Likes

Ladybug CherryMarques SterlingTerri Rose-Sterling
 
Maria Massaro Diminno
Maria Massaro Diminno I would luv o write to all of u individually, but instead I will say a big THANK YOU... I luv u all n my Bd wish is that God would Bless ALL my Family n Friends!!!!! <3 <3 <3 xxxooo

Likes

KimnRob RossiPauline Serpa Neal
 
Herbert Berckenhagen
Herbert Berckenhagen Aos amigos que quiserem prestigiar... Amanha as 8 horas no posto 4 da barra! hahaha
www.ibrasurf.com.br
Carioca Universitário
 
Paul Ciroc Dawson
Paul Ciroc Dawson S/O to Shakeiyaih Eyonna' Green fa bein tht lame georgia bulldog fan

Likes

Shaneisa Goal Minded EdwardsShakeiyaih Eyonna' Green
 
Aj Denicola
Aj Denicola I've had enough for one day. Falling off the face of the earth until I feel better. O wait I forgot my feelings don't mean anything.
 
Jayvonn Mcbride
Jayvonn Mcbride Why o' Why it so hard to say good bye..Why o' Why. why o why my lord how cant i afford........

Likes

Aaliyahloves You
 
Pauline Paul
Pauline Paul TBH i got into a fight now im suspended not coming 2 school o monday and i wooped that ass rel good people need 2 stop fucking around with me
 
Jay Mack
Jay Mack Yo check it out ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CKIiZSWle0 S/O to Cliff Po Chopped and Screwed !
www.youtube.com
 
MitzyLandia Te Amaa
MitzyLandia Te Amaa Eres Hombre o mujer descubrelo abajoo . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . aki no abajooo de tu ropaa :P lolzzz

Likes

Sebs GomezFranco JoçErick Eduardo Navarrete GaleanaMitzyLandia Te Amaa
 
Tiah Fisher
Tiah Fisher Feeln sick right now... but guna have tah suck it up. bout tah go ACE this exam i hope :)... prolly y im feeling sick huh... o well I GOT THIS! #wish me luck :)
 
Rheyller Vargas
Rheyller Vargas Nunca falei que Cristo é o problema, a bíblia é um livro legal o problema é 99% de seus seguidores que são iludidos e fanáticos.

Likes

Graciela Alves
 
Michael Smith
Michael Smith http://youtu.be/F1A64RwBR2k this is going to be what my future children do! :O
 
Azubuike Onwochei
Azubuike Onwochei We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan Please moderator i dont where to post this so plis forgive me o, patience dame jonathan has done it again with her 'queens english' here is what she said ''Today is world aids day, and all of us have AIDS only that some people are positive while others are negative! I can help but LMAO! Y'all can watch it on NTA network news tonight again, they show it again!
 
Chris Marshall
Chris Marshall GOLDIE SAYS NOW IM NOT ONE TO JUDGE BUT I ALWAYS HEAR." YOU TELL THAT TO EVERY GIRL", " DONT GET ME CONFUSED WITH ONE OF YOUR OTHER WOMEN","SO HOW MANY WOMEN DO YOU HAVE EXACTLY". NOW I NEVER ASK WOMEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BECAUSE I FEEL THAT ITS DISRESPECTFUL. WHY CANT I JUST BE A NICE GUY WOMEN TALK TO GUYS WHO SMOKE, DRINK, BEAT WOMEN UP, DISRESPECT EM AND EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT WHEN YOU GET TO ME YOU START USING STANDARDS LOL O IGHT
 
Blessed Unique Loved
Blessed Unique Loved I never give up o on what I want, I just reevaluate to get to it better. # CHECKMATE
 
LaTonya Williams
LaTonya Williams THE ONE THING AS HUMANS WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS 24 HRS IN A DAY. I KNOW THAT IN ORDER TO DO WELL YOU NEED TO MAKE THE BEST OF THOSE PRECIOUS HOURS. 1 THING FOR SURE 2 THINGS FOR CERTAIN IS THAT LEBRON, DONALD TRUMP, OPRAH, OR DIDDY HAS ANYMORE OURS EXTRA THAN YOU OR I. SO A HUGE S/O TO EVERY ONE THAT TAKE THEIR 24 AND USE IT TO THE FULLEST! SO IM HANGING UP THE COMPUTER AND PICKING UP ANYTHING ELSE THATS CONSTRUCTIVE. GOODNIGHT FACEBOOKERS!
 
Jake Mcmonagle
Jake Mcmonagle http://youtu.be/O-VnI21a1mA
www.youtube.com
Lil Wayne "BLUNT BLOWIN" (Tha Carter IV) [THA CARTER 4 ALBUM] 2011-BRAND NEW TRACK!!!
 
Cosmin Razvan
Cosmin Razvan stie careva cum setezi un cont pt android market sa mearga sa downloadezi apps pt o tableta samsung 8.9 ? :D
 
John Ledet
Tickets coming SOON!! ;o)
 
Thiago Mastroianni
Thiago Mastroianni o maior desafio eh ser voce mesmo em um mundo que tentar fazer de voce igual a todos
 

No comments:

Post a Comment