Saturday, December 3, 2011

Finally got my car back Thank god I almost forgot what it looked like gettin brain in the library cuz I love knowledge kanye west I was looking at

Melissa Lynn
Melissa Lynn Finally got my car back! Thank god, I almost forgot what it looked like!!

Likes

Linda CookChad Carpinello
 
Lekan Idowu
Lekan Idowu "gettin brain in the library cuz I love knowledge" kanye west

Likes

Brandon Clutch SolankiCass Pizzacalla
 
Tana Renee Nelson
Tana Renee Nelson I was looking at some of the statuses and reading the comments when it comes to Hollandale I am guilty of putting my mouth on Hollandale and I live here well u here ppl say ain't shit in Hollandale well Yo FAMILY HERE *_* and friends....well it sounds crazy but people (we ) until it has actually went down (the words are powerful) if we spoke positive maybe the actual results would show up and yes I have experienced a lot of places but am proud to be from the Sip and from Hollandale because if I was born somwhere else I wouldn't have the ppl in my life that I love so dearly I GOT A WAKE UP CALL and AM GLAD ABOUT IT EITHER LOVE IT OR LEAVE

Likes

Toya Gotta Keeppushin FlemingStandingTall Withmyheadhigh Young
 
Damian Polski
Damian Polski Är de bara jag som tycker att Idol suger riktigt mycket i år. Fan nästan så man skulle haft chansen att vinna skiten själv
 
Mike Gregg
Mike Gregg Kellar williams i think
 
Troy Eberle
Troy Eberle I FINALLY GET A NEW PHONE TONIGHT!!! :DDDD
 
Naika Ezaty
Naika Ezaty I hate Fridays cuz the bus is extremely late....

Likes

Juss KwadjeBenjamin Kabwita CaroleDivine Divaa Builou
 
Hannah Tsetsakis
Hannah Tsetsakis I hate when u eat sunflower seeds and some of the shells dont have seeds in them...
 
Larry Vaughn
Larry Vaughn Anne and I saw Bob Seger @ The Garden last night and Seger brought Bruce Springsteen up to perform" Old Time Rock and Roll"with him.What a great Rock Concert!
 
Jimmy Harrison
www.youtube.com
What would happen if your toys REALLY came to life? A short film by Mikey Day and Andrew Friedman originated at The Groundlings Theater in L.A.
 
Angel Tearzz
Angel Tearzz drinking with some peeps. having fun i need it in my life. i miss u baby so much come home plz.
 
Makala Piper
Makala Piper I only made 5.00 2day worst pay day ever but Thts my 1st Ccpsg check i need 45.00 more dollars lol
 
Sharron Orange
Sharron Orange EVEN IF I TRIED I COULD NEVER GIVE HIM UP I LOVE MY MISTER WRONG...IN MY MJB VOICE"
 
Corey Fogle
Corey Fogle I hate when people get in my fucking gym locker
 
Anne Mc
Anne Mc Hey guys one question? have you ever: * had a good meal? * read a good book? * watched a good movie? And then recommended to your friends? How would you have liked to get paid 100% commissions on every single time your friends responded and bought what you recommended?...me too What if I told you there was a way to get 100% commissions? Interested? I thought so... In box me if you want to know more x
 
Oreo MostDope
Oreo MostDope I told her, even photoshop couldn't change me.

Likes

Zacia Tianna LewisAlexandra Mc AllisterKelsey NickoleVanessa Velez
 
Andre Lane
Andre Lane Wtf.... im the type of man who can say hes wrong and accept it and fix what i did wrong .... Can you?......people need to realize u dont always have to take the easy way out and just deal with ur damn skeletons beause in the end youll see it was worth it...

Likes

Kylianne Thurston-Montes
 
Paula Matchian
Paula Matchian oh i almost forgot to say ! I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pound...s before I awakened in inten......sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say..... Now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else...
 
Stephen Houston
Stephen Houston y is it that when people arrgue on fb they put it in riddle form so it cant be directed to the person they talkn bout...lol....THIS I CALL FACEBITCH not FACEBOOK
 
Nicole Alzamora
Nicole Alzamora Can't get enough of this song....I knew Usher had some Latin in him...lol!!!
www.youtube.com
Traducción del tema Promise (Official / Spanglish Version) de Romeo Santos (Aventura) Featuring Usher Subtitulado Español English Lyrics 57HD en FACEBOOK: ht...
 
Laura Bourke
Laura Bourke that doll wud scare me if i got it!!!:L

Likes

Katie O ReillyRachael MurrayRyan Harte
 
Roger Valle
Roger Valle You want the moves like jagger, I got the moves like jagger. Lmpo
 
Rene Rosa
Rene Rosa kids are hilarious mona(my 3y.o. niece) is chillin with a friend of the familys grand son ,juan david. me: juan david ohhh! you like girls he he him: no i dont mona ,cuts in and says 'so that mean u like boys' omg^ (shes a trip, i can see it already,shes gonna be just like Maria
 
Valeria Aguilar
Valeria Aguilar I haven't been able to sleep this whole week!
 
John Bliss
John Bliss Here I am at the library....but I'm feeling antisocial. Going home, gonna jam on some Black Flag maybe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment