Thursday, January 12, 2012

What a lovely evening Climbing through a really narrow window 'cause my keys got locked in the house is one of the many times i wish my buddy was here

Kurshia Lee Le Roux
Kurshia Lee Le Roux What a lovely evening!!!
 
Jennifer Whittaker
Jennifer Whittaker Climbing through a really narrow window 'cause my keys got locked in the house is one of the many times i wish my buddy was here to laugh with me.
 
Ajibola Benjamin
Ajibola Benjamin A strong passion for any object will insure success, for d desire of d end will point out d means.
 
Lindsey Streezy
Lindsey Streezy Had a dope ass dream that I won a huge furnished house, with like ten bed rooms, a huge kitchen, a huge living room, a huge backyard with a pool and a nice patio set up and me and all my homies moved in and turned it into a huge party house! I hope that really happens one day <3
 
Sal Funston
Sal Funston 80's Charity Night - 28th January 2012 - tickets are selling fast, so be quick...contact me or are available from the venue (The Horse & Jockey in Upton) please come along and make the night a great success, and help to raise money for CLIC Sargent Clatterbridge - Tickets are £7.50 and include a hot buffet....80's themed fancy dress is optional, but would be nice for everyone to enter into the spirit of the night....there are some great raffle prizes - hope to see lots of you there xxx
 
Patricia Boswell
Patricia Boswell My nephew set up Skype for us about a week OK and I am now thinking aint technology grand. Was just talking to my cousin June and so nice to actually see her.
 
Laura Allen
Laura Allen Just had a quote for a garage door - £5,716!! Think we'll be going with the other guy who said £375!!
 
Gyorgy Jandi
Gyorgy Jandi lol Fet ( Rigamortis Phaith ) you've been out danced by a grampa =P
www.youtube.com
link: http://online.winner.com/promoRedirect?key=ej01MTk5OTkwMiZsPTEzNTQ3MzI1JnA9NDMzNDU3 Click Here To Get This Ringtone: http://GetMobileRingtones.blogspot...
 
Dare Junaid
Dare Junaid At tyms u wish ppl can c beyond d sky, mayb dey wld appreciate clouds as a step 2 greatness!
 
Suzanne Metcalf Punt
Suzanne Metcalf Punt I want to take a moment to graciously thank my friends and family that have been here for Don, Ty & I as we prepare to sell our home. As you know, this has been a difficult decision for us to make & we truly would not be doing as well as we are if not for the amazing outpouring of love & support from those who we are honored to call our friends!! I am thrilled with the opportunity to learn some valuable life lessons thru this process. Very cool to see who really pulls thru for ya when times are tough! As Ellen DeGeneres would say, "right back at ya!" with all the love you've shown us! <3 Much Love, Don, Suzi and Ty
 
Dawn M Hopkins
Dawn M Hopkins My Sweet son bought me wonton soup.....I dropped it on the ground......And Spilled half of it......But manage too salvage.......Most of it.........And a nice lady came along......And helped me.....
 
Leann Fanfukntastic Medellin
Leann Fanfukntastic Medellin Well, just got a call from my dr.. My blood work is back and definitately shows Im diabetic.. Yippy :(
 
Susan Littzi
Susan Littzi well,went for a lil walk in the rain :) I love to walk.
 
Jurry Lekgetho
Jurry Lekgetho 18 zulu men went 2 a bar nd a xhosa guy askd,y ar u guys goin niyi 18?da zulu men replied:bcoz no unda 18s ar alwd..
 
Jan Barrell
Jan Barrell Off to Eastland Mall for work. come by and see me at the Calander kiosk located on the Jc Penny end of the Mall. 50 % off calendars and planners still. On my way to job interview.......Make it a great day!
 
Joe Malone
Joe Malone Dat andy carroll is pure useless. Larry carroll would be better and dats a fact
 
Sarah Sutton
Sarah Sutton Wish people wouldn't take it personal becouse I'm in a hurry to have my own place. We all need to have our own secure, and stable compfort zone. A place to call our own;).
 
Katia Do Nascimento Cruz
Katia Do Nascimento Cruz victor pedrosa quando vai me passar a coletânia do winthin temptation?
 
Marivi Sanchez Hernandez
Marivi Sanchez Hernandez C bino el frio y las muñecas a esconde
 
JoAnn Schroeder
JoAnn Schroeder can't wait for this. You can get his website for 9.95 mo. You can also get it free for 2 wks I think. If you get it for a couple weeks then dont want it you just cancel it. You won't be sorry. He has his radio program in the morning you can watch live then an hr with his assistants then Liverty tree for young kids not real young though. A lot of history there for the kids, TRUE history. Then at 4 he has his show for two hours He is keeping us up to date on the truth that you aren't hearing even on Fox. Check it out you won't be sorry. You can watch it on demand even get it hooked up to watch on your tv. A little machine called Roku. I cant wait for the two new series to start. That would be a good time to have the free trial. Please pass this on.
www.glennbeck.com
On January 18th, tune in for the premiere of an entire block of primetime original programming from Glenn Beck’s GBTV
 
Alexis Rosa Rivera
Alexis Rosa Rivera Wow Lol! una compañera de trabajo empezo a roncar en medio del taller lol!!
 
Fcbc Bois
Fcbc Bois Eish wht a dai w had js chln as in bois...its cuul laughn en rejoicn u niqqas shud try it
 
Paul Harning
Paul Harning Nita, Jon is/was one of the lead singers from YES. He has a better voice then Greg Lake. Great movie too. Specially if you like Tom Cruise!
www.youtube.com
1985 Riddley Scott film titled "Legend". This is the American version soundtrack that i have. composed by Tangerine Dream. hope you enjoy
 
Valentine Mwandama
Valentine Mwandama Wen U see a horse sitting without doin anytin dnt ride & sit on it, Coz U wouldn't know wat hapned 2de Owner..Lik nkazi ngati sakugwidwa,uzifunse Why b4 goin wt ur dick
 
LeighAnna Grimes
LeighAnna Grimes its 4a.m. and my lover wont answer.... hes probably somewhere with a dancer...sippin champagne while im in his bed.... its 4a.m. and i think i might lose it....hes off thinkin im stupid.... he mustve bumped his head.....HAHAHA LOVE IT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment