Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nktnkt Number buzy my ass Ul kolor leave i gt nothing t luz Man I think my family needs to join a nudiest colony I am so sick of laundry

Rodriques De'genious
Rodriques De'genious Nkt,nkt Number buzy my ass!!! Ul kol..or leave, i gt nothing t luz....!
 
Jo Johnson
Jo Johnson Man I think my family needs to join a nudiest colony I am so sick of laundry.
 
Lizette Maldonado
Lizette Maldonado WOWZA! I'm in a really good mood...i cleaned every ones room and did their laundry :) #clean house
 
Falola Moses Melvin
Falola Moses Melvin chillin tinzzzz....till i dey okay
 
Katlin Rose Mullins
Katlin Rose Mullins Wahoo I passed everything! :)
 
Idolina Garcia
Idolina Garcia Wish me luck so i can get the job!!!
 
Timisha Tamar
Timisha Tamar everytime i look under my bed, i get a lil nervous .. ever since i seen that movie Dont Look under the Bed when i was little
 
John Chiamaka Elizabeth
John Chiamaka Elizabeth I tank god 4 makin me 2 b d pesn i am. What about u?.
 
Sabrina Arredondo
Sabrina Arredondo Just got out of Fellowship Of Christian Athletes. I got to stand up & pray for Jesus Niño! We ended with I Love You & Huggs because you never know how long you have on this earth. The school is now praying for him & his family! Rest In Peace Jesus. You Are Being Remembered In Brazos High School!
 
Scott Pemberton
Scott Pemberton If i find one more coffee crumb in sugar pot, i'm gonna whizz the Fucker straight in back garden. Disgustin
 
Isabel Baza
Isabel Baza I TOOK THE BEST NAP EVER OH YA HYPED LOL
 
Annie Lawler
Annie Lawler youtube : the black whole of the internet . how did i just spend an entire hour watching random videos ?
 
Sanele Ngwijih Mkhize
Sanele Ngwijih Mkhize If my bro cn stay on my side alwyz i knw i wil make it out of ths lyf clean as kwenzeka maje*mjay thanx i knw God left u wit me 2 sh0w me ths fuckn hard lyf*
 
Verouska Oosthuizen
Verouska Oosthuizen Life is absolutely amazing! I serve a wonderful God that leads me! I have wonderful parents! I have an amazing bf! I have an amazing best friend that knows me inside out and that has been there for me through thick and thin! Vriendin u r amazing and I love u to bits!
 
Nickolas Staffonn Allen
Nickolas Staffonn Allen I Thank God. That I Don't Look What I've Been Through. Adversity, Fell On Me. His Word Is True. He Came Through. I'm Glad About, Glad About What He Did. What He Did.!!
 
A' Cookiee Monsterr
A' Cookiee Monsterr This be the mom hacking the daughter page, 17 years ago I had a beautiful name cookiee. I can't belive time goes by fast I love my daughter forever(:
 
Kurt Austin
Kurt Austin SHIT YA'LL! I DUN GOTTED HAIR ALL OVER MY CHEEZDAWGZ!!!
 
PartyPoison Frank Gerard
PartyPoison Frank Gerard {Gerard pulled me by the belt loops on my jeans, "Gee!!" I squealed, falling into Gerard's arms. Gee laughed and helped me up on the ice, "Let's get home okay?" Gerard smiled as he helped me get the ice skates off and my shoes on. We walked to the car and he drove us home. We both flopped onto the couch, snuggling in the blankets.}
 
Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker Well folks I know some of you have been visiting the page but I only get paid if you sign up it's free 100% approval and no credit check and this is not a credit card it is prepaid so get your gold goldvisa.your-prepaid.biz
 
Rebecca McArthur
Rebecca McArthur Everything is moving on, but today I feel like I'm fastened to the ground by cement.
 
Adeleke Olubunmi
Adeleke Olubunmi Your favourite name is father,there to hear when we call,holy God,ready to save and catch us,ancient of days,lord of all creation,Overcoming evil with good,LOVING us like no other,your favourite name I say is FATHER!
 
James Sherfield
James Sherfield i am moving today ya, i dont know what to do right now
 
Ntuthuko Nyathikazi Bucks
Ntuthuko Nyathikazi Bucks I cnt get enuf....Nyt
 
Tad Hargrave
Tad Hargrave i love everything about this story. thanks to Robert Helmer for this gem.
www.good.is
A simple, and replicable, bit of generosity is giving people a not-rude-at-all awakening in a tiny coastal coffee shop.
 
Kristopher Howard Jonathan Fields
 

No comments:

Post a Comment