Thursday, January 12, 2012

less than 14 years ago u didnt wake up todayu smiled while u were sleeping and let God take u awaywe miss u and love u and though it still

Jennifer Burrows Leaman
Jennifer Burrows Leaman less than 14 years ago u didnt wake up today.u smiled while u were sleeping and let God take u away.we miss u and love u and though it still brings us pain we think of u up n heaven with daddy playing games. U watch upon us thru the cracks and we feel ur presence here but nothing will replace those thoughts those feelings or the fear...i love u grandma...i only wish that my kids could know u like i did!!theyll never know u...not like we did.pictures...only in pictures.
 
Noreen Duffy
Noreen Duffy Two girls fast asleep bath and bed for me too god my life gettin so boring i could even tell u wat im going t do tomoro b4 its even here ha, cant wait for the weekend t hav a drink <3 <3 <3
 
Apiz Podolski
Apiz Podolski i love her.,?
 
Rose Clevenger
www.youtube.com
A poem I wrote to highlight the difference between Jesus and false religion. In the scriptures Jesus received the most opposition from the most religious peo...
 
Austin Barron
Austin Barron I'm like a waiter and you something like a hater, With trays in both hands, place an order I can cater...
 
Poochiee Babiee Smith
Poochiee Babiee Smith I jus feel like I need sumtymee ta breath... feel likee there's always qona b ah problem nd lifee bhut I wasn't thinkinqq tht idd wudd end up likee thus!! #clearinqqmymind
 
Leo Torres
Leo Torres Though i do like breakin femurs you can count me with the dreamers like everybody else i got a dream
 
Jeff Nicholes
Jeff Nicholes Watched the movie Top Gun the other day and I noticed the pilots have their names on the jets. Gives me an idea to have my name put on my truck. Jeffery "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" Nicholes.
 
Nelson Ramirez
Nelson Ramirez i have the feeling that canadians are going to take over the world isnt that awkward o.O?
 
Muhammad Imran
Muhammad Imran She broke ma heart, i broke her apple iphone 4GS... . . . Baaki app khud soch lo ki kaun zyada roya hoga...
 
Wendi Riley
Wendi Riley Tired! I need a nap man,
 
Emily Reding Brite
Emily Reding Brite This is awesome-regardless of your beliefs, everyone should watch this!
www.youtube.com
A poem I wrote to highlight the difference between Jesus and false religion. In the scriptures Jesus received the most opposition from the most religious peo...
 
Zæck Mulå
Zæck Mulå I really miss u!!!
 
Roxanne Scarlet
Roxanne Scarlet Is anyone interested in corresponding with Spungen who has a knack for origami? I would prefer someone in which has a culturous/religious, relevent, background and is skilled especially in this area. Please contact Armgarden84@aol.com further if interested.
 
Justin Weathersby
Justin Weathersby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqLlVxhUYQE
www.youtube.com
Tech N9ne - If I Could ft. Chino Moreno & Stephen Carpenter of Deftones (2011) http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/ http://www.strangemusicinc.net/ (C) 2011 Stran...
 
Donaldo Gonzalez
Donaldo Gonzalez Wait til I get off the elevator before you get on B*tch!
 
Rachel Sandoval
Rachel Sandoval My day is turning around, just got one of the greatest phone calls ever....I GOT THE JOB :)
 
Jay Khuluse
Jay Khuluse Ngyafa i HBP any ideas dat can swiftly cure ukunyukelwa i pressure tanx 2 doz suggesting ukukhipha inyongo sumting else plz help and angchathi sori....my a**hole is tight 2 be poke by a horn...ha...ha
 
Rochelle Johnson Collins
Rochelle Johnson Collins CAFE WORLD FRIENDS: Maybe if enough people repost this and it's blasted all over Facebook, they might pay attention: CW/Zynga: I have a suggestion to make. DO NOT introduce any more goals/quests/catering jobs for 30 days. Just 30 days. Use this time to fix all the glitches and malfunctions in the game and this gives all the players a chance to try to catch up w/everything that you've added. It's a win/win and people would actually WANT to play the game again. IF YOU AGREE W/THIS SUGGESTION, PLEASE REPOST. Zynga does read posts and maybe it will make playing fun again.
 
Connie Chiga
Connie Chiga Smbody sent me etym f whch i dnt kno who they are. I tried colin tht pesen bt th 4n z f,cld i hev a secret admirer or its just a rel r frnd?
 
Chloe Lynne Fannpaqqee
Chloe Lynne Fannpaqqee I have a furniture problem...my chest has fallen onto my drawers.
 
Sello Hilgard Mokganya
Sello Hilgard Mokganya When I read a funny status, my immediate reactioin is, "Why didn`t I think of that?".. Lol, n I know I'm probably not the onli 1..
 
Maxwell Gamache
Maxwell Gamache anyone know of any business that is or might be hiring? I need a job
 
Emma JuneBug Paul
www.youtube.com
Lil` D & Mr.John [8]
 
Brenda Pineda
Brenda Pineda Know you’ve been hurt by someone else I can tell by the way you carry yourself If you let me, here’s what I’ll do I’ll take care of you I’ve loved and I’ve los
 

No comments:

Post a Comment