Thursday, January 12, 2012

Okah thiz is how idt iz: monday i was feeln kinda sick but i went to skool n i ghot into idt wid a such person Tuesday i didnt

Arrieon Moore
Arrieon Moore Okah thiz is how idt iz: monday i was feeln kinda sick but i went to skool n i ghot into idt wid a such person.. Tuesday i didnt cum cuz i went to da emergency room...., wednsday they kept meh owt of skool... Now itz gon around skool dhat i dne moved bc i dne fell owt wid a person... Jux to make idt clear im still adt da same spot, i go to da same skool, aint nobody drove meh off, n whoeva startd dz rumor, be waitn on meh friday cuz ima set dz people straight!! # messy people dez dayz
 
Nalina Kumari
Nalina Kumari Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart , but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. What a man desires is unfailing Love, better to be poor than a liar. The fear of the Lord leads to life. Then one rests content, untouched by trouble.Proverbs 19 : 20 - 23.
 
Quetta Dhs B
Quetta Dhs B ITS CKOOL TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND BUT WHEN U LOOK UP ONE DAY AND SEE THAT YOUR REAL FRIENDS ARE GONE BECAUSE YOU WAS TO FAR UP HIS ASS IS IT GONE BE CKOOL THEN I PUT MY CHECK ON IT THAT HE WONT GIVE A DAMN!!#JUSATHOUGHT BUT REAL
 
Bettie Newton Haycraft Engler
Bettie Newton Haycraft Engler EVERYONE READ THIS! YOUR TIME IS COMING!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some good questions! Can we DO ANYTHING about it? Anyone got a bright idea? bt Who gets your Social Security if you are dead? KEEP PASSING THIS AROUND UNTIL EVERY ONE HAS READ IT.... SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THIS CALCULATION IS THEY FORGOT TO FIGURE IN THE PEOPLE WHO DIED BEFORE THEY COLLECTED THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY!!!! WHERE DID THAT MONEY GO????????????? This was sent to me, I am forwarding it because it does touch a nerve in me. This is another example of what Rick Perry called "TREASON in high places" !!! Get angry and pass this on!(this doesn't mean I support Perry) Remember, not only did you contribute to Social Security but your employer did too. It totaled 15% of your income before taxes. If you averaged only $30K over your working life, that's close to $220,500. If you calculate the future value of $4,500 per year (yours & your employer's contribution) at a simple 5% (less than what the govt. Pays on the money that it borrows), after 49 years of working you'd have $892,919.98. If you took out only 3% per year, you'd receive $26,787.60 per year and it would last better than 30 years (until you're 95 if you retire at age 65) and that's with no interest paid on that final amount on deposit! If you bought an annuity and it paid 4% per year, you'd have a lifetime income of $2,976.40 per month. The folks in Washington have pulled off a bigger Ponzi scheme than Bernie Madhoff ever had. Entitlement my butt, I paid cash for my social security insurance!!!! Just because they borrowed the money, doesn't make my benefits some kind of charity or handout!! Congressional benefits ---- free healthcare, outrageous retirement packages, 67 paid holidays, three weeks paid vacation, unlimited paid sick days, now that's welfare, and they have the nerve to call my social security retirement entitlements? We're "broke" and can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey . And now Pakistan ......home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!!! Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks while our government and religious organizations pour Hundreds of Billions of $$$$$$'s and Tons of Food to Foreign Countries! They call Social Security and Medicare an entitlement even though most of us have been paying for it all our working lives and now when it's time for us to collect, the government is running out of money. Why did the government borrow from it in the first place? Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?
 
Margie Gross
Margie Gross My afternoon with Japanese tourists was very fun and comical. They were so excited about everything..even the bus. Never had my my picture taken so much or had so many thank yous. Was such a blessing and boost for me.
 
Katherine Brooks
Katherine Brooks Thank you all for your votes for the short award in directing. I am one vote away from 3rd place, so if any of you are on twitter, please take a couple of seconds to vote. THANK YOU! http://shortyawards.com/thekatbrooks
shortyawards.com
See who voted for kat brooks in the 4th Annual Shorty Awards, the awards for the best of social media.
 
Nichole Myers
Nichole Myers Nothing like a good FB tif with someone 11 years younger than me! It's really quite fun!
 
Kassi Tj Klement Cole
Kassi Tj Klement Cole Going for a walk with my favorite little man :)
 
Roslyn Morenberg Porcelli
Roslyn Morenberg Porcelli I have a good idea for peace in Israel. Science has reached a point where our personal DNA can show our forefathers travels. Here it is anyone who's DNA proves that their family roots were in the land of Israel in the time of the holy temple can stay and all others must leave. Thank you national geographic my DNA was there
 
Alex EliteFiend Vargas
Alex EliteFiend Vargas That moment when u get a UAV on mw3 and u turn it on and as soon as u hit it someone shoots u -.-
 
Julius Bone
Julius Bone I am stubborn as i can be and i will take it to da head before i will ever take a knee-don trip
 
Wayne Machuse
Wayne Machuse im actually excited.. ill b leaving in a few days again.. back to tsaile.. learn more a.b.c. and 1.2.3. colors she goes haha ..
 
Notee Taai
Notee Taai Always a blessing to hear Aunty IsaRosie Lutgen!! :) !! Off to a great morning :)
 
Deven Melanson-macdonald
Deven Melanson-macdonald I want you Yeah I wanna life without the blues I wanna go an' see the O's never lose I wanna house sittin' on the beach But of all the things that I can't reach I want you like I never wanted anythin' else before I want you like I never wanted anythin' else before Yeah I wanna know the movie stars An' be a VIP when I cruise the bars I wanna spend a ton of cash I want a fancy car an' I wanna go fast I want you I want you I want you I want you I'm gonna get ya Yeah I wanna run I wanna fly I wanna take a trip on a natural high I wanna go Where I'm not allowed I wanna be with you and I will somehow I want you like I never wanted anythin' else before I want you like I never wanted anythin' else before I want you like I never wanted anythin' else before I want you like I never wanted anythin' else before
 
Stephen Taylor Combs
Stephen Taylor Combs This goes out to a lovely beautiful an sweet carin women that i like I care for you an I do like you I honestly do an you know who you are
 
Selma Young
Selma Young Hell-o World, Today I am going to be a productive, loving, caring person....Hey, stop laughing......That was not funny....
 
Carlo Grobler
Carlo Grobler What Love means to a 4-8 year old... 'When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.' 'Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.' 'Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.' 'Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.' The winner was a four year old child whose next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap , and just sat there. When his Mother asked what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said: 'Nothing, I just helped him cry'
 
John S. Godley
John S. Godley http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/11/video-nh-poll-workers-shown-handing-out-ballots-in-dead-peoples-names/ You need an ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, now Drain Cleaner, ID at the airport for DHS, to buy a gun , but NO ID to Vote. What's up with that? This video shows voters fraud in NH. I am sure it occurs everywhere that no ID is needed. That is probably how Obammy is going to try to steal the election!
dailycaller.com
MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Video footage provided exclusively to The Daily Caller shows election workers in New Hampshire giving out ballots in the names of dead voters at multiple voting precincts during t
 
Daniel Bice
Daniel Bice my hound is being taught to track and she is a natural at it :)
 
Becky Moses
Becky Moses So I've failed to mention the part that I have a room for the first time in well somewhere around ten years!!
 
Mandy Wilkes
Mandy Wilkes Well, looks like I won't be getting to see my all time favorite band as soon as I thought I was, what a bummer! What were you thinking Anthony Keidis, well I sure hope ur better by March. http://redhotchilipeppers.com/news/288-rhcp-reschedule-dates-on-upcoming-u-s-tour
 
Pappy Belcher
Pappy Belcher BITCHES BE KILLING ME THIS BITCH GONE HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY SHE LOVE ME.BITCH U DON'T EVEN NO ME BITCH U JUST NO OF ME.SO IF U LOVE ME LIKE I SAY U DO Y U HAVEN'T PAYER A PIMP YET.OR AS A MATTER FACT BITCH MAKE ME HAPPY AND TELL HIM MEANING YO BABY DADDY YELL HIM U LOVE ME AND SEE WHAT HE SAY.....
 
Jeni Mason
Jeni Mason We have successfully managed to pick the lads wedding suits- only a million other things to do!
 
Jonathon Robert Morrison
Jonathon Robert Morrison what's the difference between a clean shop and a clean showroom??
 
Dustin Derr
Dustin Derr chilling in ia for a few hrs........boring!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment