Thursday, January 12, 2012

i need u now Some of my frnds on facebook ar becoming fake just lik their statuses I want originalwhts on ur mind typ of thingagggg Com on guys I

Monawer Alharbi
Monawer Alharbi i need u now
 
Sheryl Sadie
Sheryl Sadie Some of my frnds on facebook ar becoming fake just lik their statuses I want original...whts on ur mind typ of thing...agggg!!! Com on guys
 
Mathias Wilson
Mathias Wilson I guuueessssss
 
Benjamin Cobb
Benjamin Cobb I dont know why i like deleten ppl after they tell me not to tlk to em no more wait yeah i do because why they needa b my friend up hea if we aint cool ? but tmj though
 
Teresa Putnam
Teresa Putnam Maybe if enough people repost this and it's blasted all over facebook, they might pay attention: CW/Zynga: I have a suggestion to make. DO NOT introduce any more goals/quests/catering jobs for 30 days. Just 30 days. Use this time to fix all the glitches and malfunctions in the game and this gives all the players a chance to try to catch up w/everything that you've added. It's a win/win and people would actually WANT to play the game again. IF YOU AGREE W/THIS SUGGESTION, PLEASE PASS ALONG. Zynga does read posts and maybe it will get things moving (copied from another)
 
Patrick Hallissey
Patrick Hallissey loves it when i play what can i cook with. currently i have a nice meal cooking with pork chicken celery, tinned tomatoe carrot and parsnip :P
 
Kelly Hollingsworth
Kelly Hollingsworth Oh i so needed that nice hot bath... feel so much better now!
 
Alexis Hunter
Alexis Hunter Naima: Mommy Me: yes Naima? Naima: I want to stay in the office with you because I love and missed you so much and I'm sick. What the heck can you say? Lol, the girl can melt my heartstrings
 
Bobby Ledford
Bobby Ledford what up Facebook just sittin here waitin on my baby Im going t miss her when I go out of town its going to be a long week
 
Andrew Black
www.youtube.com
Created with http://www.mp32tube.com
 
Christopher Sandifer
Christopher Sandifer I'm miss my baby's I'm tried I just work a long shift six until now. I think she gone y'all at me but I'll take that I'd y'all at myself
 
Tiffany Jackson
Tiffany Jackson Ima stop fussing with mfs cuz its worthless and just a waste of time ima let them talk nicew to know im on somone mind that i dont give a fuck about..i just call them my fan..#blessed
 
Robert Ervin
Robert Ervin Lets see who reads my status ..... You and i end up handcuffed together. Using only three words what would you say?
 
Haylee Epic Wilkins
Haylee Epic Wilkins 3 likes dear people i hate....dear person i like.....dear my friends.
 
Samantha Wintringer
Samantha Wintringer I got my soilder suit and my timberland boots.. Im done for whatever because I'm in love with you.
 
Martinez's Familia
Martinez's Familia Seems i cant just delete all my muthaff homeez on facebook so im keepn my facebook.lol haha fkk it.my siss rach comin to live wit us we need u as much as u need us best believe i do right bout me and mine.and no one will ever hurt u im a be sure kapishe
 
James E Tongen
James E Tongen Say, any psychics, or empaths out there, sensing, themselves going back in time? I mean, you know you're still in this physical reality, but, it's as if, the psychic part of yourself, is moving back in time.
 
Steve Gleason
Steve Gleason I love going for a run and playing basketball in my driveway on January 11th!! Its 50 degrees out :)
 
Claire Hemer
Claire Hemer with jake and kevin. just chillin. wanna do somethin but i dont kno what?
 
Everett Tabor
Everett Tabor hmm still making appearances in my dreams I see..
 
Andrew Glass
Andrew Glass Atlanta Falcons lose their offensive and defensive coordinators in the same season as yet another embarrassing playoff loss. OF COURSE!! BECAUSE I ROOT FOR THEM
 
Quatavious Pettigrew
Quatavious Pettigrew I mite Not Be D.S.G.B BUT ILL RIDE WITH THEM NICCAS THO!!!!! U NO THEM BOYS JAMIER & HIS BRO!!!! #HOMIE 4LIFE#
 
Madi Mack
Madi Mack 4G Mobile Hotspot makes my life SO much easier. Multitasking at its finest. Hahaa. Babysitting, taking the kids to their after school activities, helping whoever isn't busy with homework, all while finishing the Pinkalicious choreography and working on my school work. Now if only I could clean my room from here..
 
Patricia Manjarrez
Patricia Manjarrez "I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think." -God-
 
Ca So'ambitious Butler
Ca So'ambitious Butler dear dummies who's taking my kindness for weakness my phine is off & i'm getting my number changed better yet i'm getting a whole new phone sorry for the wait,but y'all gotta do better i dont care what the people say,but who would wanna take my kindness for weakness i'm the sweetest person i'm real & i'll give my Last & y'all want even say Thank you wow,but y'all gone learn today!!!y'all gone hurt playing with me i want loose sleep off that & to my ex i might as well move on cause i look up to God & i'm so sensitive & i dont wanna be in jail,but i'll pray for you always!! #doing me;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment