Thursday, December 15, 2011

screw you facebook timeline you really just killed my mood for the night I got to see everything I miss Everyone I miss Every opportunity I missed Still up tryna

Luke Blancarte
Luke Blancarte screw you facebook timeline, you really just killed my mood for the night. I got to see everything I miss. Everyone I miss. Every opportunity I missed.
 
Lepon Oliver Alexander
Lepon Oliver Alexander Still up tryna go to bed but I can't watchn my wife nd Kidz
 
Kirstie Hensley
Kirstie Hensley I sit here waiting for an answer that may never come. A letter i will never recieve, all i wish is to love you and for you to love me and mean it. I will not wait forever, if you want me then say so. I wish to be your only girl, i deserve nothing less. But most of all i wish for your happiness, whatever you decide i will accept.
 
Christopher Vu Tran
Christopher Vu Tran THE BEST OF VIETNAMESE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY OVERSEAS. Series 3: The sophisticated Vietnam. VIDEO NUMBER 359. A very famous and beautiful ballad called "Uoc gi" (means: Wish I could), performed by the young and cute Van Quynh in Paris By Night 72nd concert, took place in Toronto, Canada 2004. What an extraordinary song!!! Wishing to love and be loved by someone <3 <3 <3
www.youtube.com
 
Farrah Patricia Lim
Farrah Patricia Lim when i say i love you, please believe its true. when i say forever know ill never leave you. . when i say goodbye promise me you wont cry . . cause the day ill be saying that .. would be the day i DIE :(
 
Casey Wilson
Casey Wilson hello my friends , those of you that want to or that I did have I got a new cell and need your numbers as they were lost in my other phone. you can send it in a message so only I see them and I will give you my new number. thanks to all
 
Bongani Abner Mc-Ckathny
Bongani Abner Mc-Ckathny yeah i see God in u...
 
Panther Mankunas
Panther Mankunas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRzcl10U5k0&feature=related
 
Will Rey
Will Rey Hi Lord. We are getting older, Things are getting bad here. People are losing love and respect for others. No jobs. Gas, food & utility cost are too high. There's flooding, earthquakes and wild fires. I know some have taken you out of our schools, government & even Christmas, but Lord I'm asking you to come back & re-bless America. We really need you! There are more of us who want you here than those who don't! Amen ♥ If you agree re post!!!!!!!!!!.. If God is also welcome in your House re post this.
 
Cherry Rose Portillo
Cherry Rose Portillo LifE must go oN ika nga niLa...BUK8 gnun,!! i cAn't nOt fORgEt him" nAiicip qhOu pRin sia eh...Hay apu mEt ten ti kastoy ah biag ti tao..ang daming trials & difficult..Mka pauma!!!. :-(
 
Wakeshia Canteverbeme Davis
Wakeshia Canteverbeme Davis Ready to get off and go home and shower and slp... Uggh another nite without my kids thts y i hope i get this other job... Then i can go to school like i want... Steady moving to the top... #doing it with gods help no man haha
 
Daniel Price
Daniel Price well Well well in the U S of A, today is Bill of Rights day, hmmm these days it seems they have the right to take our dollar Bills away.... WTF over... can I get an Amen...
 
Alex Davis
Alex Davis Girl you got tha bomb thing on I can’t resist I’mma light some candles girl and then tie up your wrists Then i’m licking chocolate right off your stomach Baby you ain’t handled freaky sh-t like this And I start dripping ice down ya spine (oh oh) And make you mine And now you’re telling all your girls I done tore it up So don’t be mad that they all want me, there’s room for all of us
 
Deanna Widner
Deanna Widner what along day this will be.....only got about 5 hours of sleep but it was repeatedly interrupted by Bobby seemingly trying to kill Thuni.....they were just playing but Thuni tends to cry even when not hurt. I couldnt take chances so spent a lot of time waking, roaring, slapping pillows on the floor to break their play up and then crashing again only to be woken a few minutes later.
 
Dali Chatterjee
Dali Chatterjee I am going to bring home a little green parrot...yeye...:D

Likes

Dali Chatterjee
 
Ray Springfield
Ray Springfield Clear channel should reinstate Mario Solis Marich. I disagreed with him sharply a few times. I think that he has a good heart. Granted, he should not have made fun of Carol Boigon's name on Passover, but I don't think that he was bashing Jews. He just didn't know it was Passover. I thought that he should have moved to Denver, but his coverage of local politicians was strong, and his federal access impressive. The loss of a Latin radio personality hurts the diversity, tolerance, and exposure of Latin issues in the public's eye. Perhaps we were too much alike to get along. Under different circumstances, we could have been friends.
 
Lilwayne Perry
Lilwayne Perry No more fuckin over me fuck ever one that's the way I feel don't no one stop my show fuck y'all don't no one call my shit no more
 
Karl T. Atallah
Karl T. Atallah The awkward moment, when people point at their wrist asking for the time... "I know where my watch is pal, where the is yours?
 
Enobong Bassey
Enobong Bassey Who killed my oga Etuk.a.k.a GALAXY at a time he was enjoying the fruit of his labour.GOD KNOWS BETTER.I will miss you so much.As your handsome body will be drop to the soil i pray God should give your soul an eternal rest.
 
Pete Doherty
Pete Doherty Broke my arm in in China :( Operation is gonna cost 2k here so heading back to Belfast to get fixed up for free. Ill arrive at the airport tomorrow night. Will be a painful trip I think but has to be done.
 
Bryanna Kay David
Bryanna Kay David I deserve better and believe it. I give up and I mean it. Ready to get out the house! Night Night!
 
Connie Dodge
Connie Dodge Like this status and at 8:00pm I will comment the top 10 prettiest girls.
 
Rene Summers
Rene Summers Put this as your status if you have Loved ones and Friends in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in Heaven Lord, pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Loved ones and friends arms and tell them they're from me. Tell them I love and miss them a lot and when they turn to smile, place a Kiss upon their cheek and hold them for a while. RIP my dear Loved ones and friends. I Love and Miss you still very much
 
Alex Jackson
Alex Jackson Shit happn how it did so were i go frm hur
 
Alyn Akid
Alyn Akid .. i love u n miss u . bby .. syg bby ktatktat ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment