Thursday, December 15, 2011

Live life like a lottery I call it the big game Invesignate it for me I call it the big change I sleep when I'm gone yeah I'm tryna get

David White
David White ~"Live life like a lottery, I call it the big game Invesignate it for me, I call it the big change I sleep when I'm gone, yeah I'm tryna get to it It's like a Nike campaign the way ya' boy just do it"~
 
Gerrohn Brown
Gerrohn Brown Was on my to sleep but I scrolled down and read a few posts. And, there are some real illiterate females on fb. If u miss spell a word maybe two then u can pass but u can't have full paragraphs that don't make sense... That shit is not sexy cuh.
 
Nilesh Shah
Nilesh Shah Earn upto Rs. 9,000 pm with PaisaLive.com! Hi , I have something interesting for you - you can easily earn regular income online via PaisaLive.com! It’s really amazing! You get paid to open & read the contents of PaisaLive mails. You also receive special discount coupons, promotions and free passes to various events in your city. Join now and get Rs. 99 instantly, just for joining. What more, as a special bonus you get paid for inviting your friends also! Create your PaisaLive Account & refer your friends to earn launch referral bonus on every new registration. http://www.PaisaLive.com/register.asp?4596941-4616437 PaisaLive - Get Paid to read emails {NILESH SHAH}
 
Durokifa Sodick Olaitan
Durokifa Sodick Olaitan God neva leave my side for a seconds cos u are the source of my life.
 
Ashley Sturgeon
Ashley Sturgeon Today is a sad, sad day.
 
Slim Diesel
www.youtube.com
jorian-ponomareff.com Facebook: Jorian Ponomareff Twitter: @jorianponomaref Montage, Realisation, production, Rider : Jorian Ponomareff Camera: Camille, R@ph...
 
King Dallas
King Dallas All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non- Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority…
 
Pauline Malinga
Pauline Malinga u kno 1day m really gonna do sumthing I'll regret,lyk seriously m tired of being treated lyk a stupid little bitch who can't thnk 4 herself....I hate u so much right nw,its nt funny anymore,I thnk its tym u find urself a toy 2 play wth.....
 
Sanky Vaingankar
Sanky Vaingankar Many relations wil come into life as just rain on ocean,but only some will take d best place like d drop which fortunately becomes a pearl.. Gd evenin
 
Divakar Thakur
Divakar Thakur Hey u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
huiirte.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Marlene Aguilar
Marlene Aguilar FYI - here, I wrote about the inevitable war between US and China. This note is dated June 2011. However, I've written articles over a year ago about the same subject. People are too dumb to see what's coming. So they wait until the media shoves it down their throats to BELIEVE IT. And for your further information, this fucking war was planned 30 years ago! Duh!!!! http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=217194568318646
Gabriel is a US military lord of war. He belongs to the upper 1 percent of the top 1 percent of the US military elite.  He is one of the major characters in my series of novels, beginning with Warriors of Heaven, book one of my autobiography....
 
Jackie Rosales
Jackie Rosales Lms for a truth is........
 
Joe Jaramillo Jr.
Joe Jaramillo Jr. Now how does one explain the sudden feeling he feels. When he's not sure what he's feelin but he knows that its real. To take something intangible and try to explain. Not fully understandin all the thoughts in my brain. Relationships had always made me sick- done wit em. Then she came up and hit me like some bricks- a ton of em. So now my mind struggles just to try and comprehend. And make sure what I'm feelin is foreal and not pretend. I wanted not to deal wit it and chill wit all my friends. Cause everyone's in L (love) wit one and sells it like a trend. I've tried to force a feelin that just seemed so far away. And after all was said and done I found it hard to stay. So that now I've move passed all the drama I delt with. Imagine my surprise when I met this chic and felt shit. So much of my life i spent hidin and fightin it.Looked into her eyes and I kinda started likin it.
 
Doe Jon
Doe Jon Bitchz think they know everything their man is doin but in reality they dont no..so will that bein said i hate when a bitch act like she know everything so u will only have to get proven wrong..shaking my head at u miserable settle for anything bitchs...
 
Laquisha Jones
Laquisha Jones Finally my day is over get to take a hot bath & lay it down for a few hours only to be back up @ 5 am to go to dialysis but the highlight of my evening was seeing my heart, my ace, my clyde more like my brother then my cousin man it felt good to see him its a wrap bonnie & clyde back in motion love u Yohansen its been too long cousin already got plans for us for the weekend yay:)
 
Unuagba Joseph
Unuagba Joseph Merry crismass in advance and a happy new year to all my fnds in d house ok na so flexin continues see ya
 
Hassan Aliu
Hassan Aliu A leader is lik a candle who burns himsf 4 other 2 see.
 
Zaib Khan
Zaib Khan luv is nt a game so plz dnt play vid hearts
 
Mike Bankston
Mike Bankston Collecting hats and caps for Mike's Ball Caps 4 Cancer. If you would like to donate a hat to be given to a chemo patient or have any ideals that would help me out be sure to share them with me. Also if their are any ladies (or guys) who like to knit and/or sow and would be interested in making some chemo scarves for patients let me know. Just message me or inbox me. If you have or want my number to text me let me know. Happy Holidays! -Mike B
 
Arden Lake Bacallan
Arden Lake Bacallan Star Wars gets corny when you dubbed in Tagalog... A worse movie than Twilight
 
Sadiq Malik
Sadiq Malik TRY YOUR NAME IN JAPANESE: A= ka, B=tu, C=mi, D= te, E= ku, F=lu, g= ji, H= ri, I= ki, J= zu, K= me, L= ta, M= rin, N= to, O= mo, P= no, Q= ke, R= shi, S= ari, T = chi, U= do, V= ru, W=mei, X= na, Y= fu, Z= zi... Then paste your Japanese name below :P have fun :D
 
Bekka Bella Boo
Bekka Bella Boo Just saw Santa Claus near our house and it looks like he upgraded rudolph to a lil Toyota Carolla LOL!
 
Powell Kongkham
Powell Kongkham Saw A Tumblr Post That Said Don't Google Red Pancake...... So I Did. Don't Do It.
 
Allison Adendorff
Allison Adendorff Lets Make This S***t Trend On Facebook Too*YouKnowYourInTheGhetto* When Everyone Walks Around Claiming Somebody Elses Kid On Their Income Tax! Lmao :pIf You Got A Sence Of Humor..Post One
 
Paul James
Paul James Tonight was a first. Ended up having drinks with a fans mom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment