Thursday, December 15, 2011

I will praise theefor I am fearfullywonderfully mademarvelous are thy worksthat my soul knoweth right wellPSALMS 139vs14 Praise the Lord with ur whole heartgive tanks 2him 4all da tings he

Luthando Marara Mali
Luthando Marara Mali I will praise thee,for I am fearfully&wonderfully made,marvelous are thy works&that my soul knoweth right well.PSALMS 139vs14 Praise the Lord with ur whole heart&give tanks 2him 4all da tings he has done¬ yet dne.BLESSED DAE MAY U HAVE MY FWND.STAY BLESSED LV U.
 
Abdul Basit
Abdul Basit When i will die and U will come to MY funeral cermony, try Ur best to come with an empty stomach and eat lot'z. Bcoz that will be MY last treat
 
Brume FamousAkpor
Brume FamousAkpor "I Life, let nothing take u by surprise....unexpected result & problems are part of life. believe that the Wilderness is neva ur destination but only passing thru it.
 
D'wanna Bbd Kelsey
D'wanna Bbd Kelsey Its rainin its pourin Gerald is snorin he rolled ova n hit me n my head n cuz wat we did I'm not wakin up n da mornin lol teeheehee nite nite fb Btw I luv u GBR3
 
Park Sung Hyo
Park Sung Hyo start from now... dont ever tag my name at ur status~ -_- got to many noti! =..= n make me annoy.. just mention my name when u wanna talk , ask or need help from me okay~ ?
 
Cornwell Chigova
Cornwell Chigova thank u jesus wt ol gud thngs u did 2 me pagore rino, chindiropafadzai ndikwanise kupinda mugore rinouya zvakanaka. Ndipeiwo njere dzokuti ndirambe ndichiziva kuti ndimi moga hakuna mumwe angandichengeta kunze kwenyu.
 
Ntwenhle Dawn Madlala
Ntwenhle Dawn Madlala Can u believe our media in S.A... They asked this woman who lives opposit our former President Nelson Mandela. 2 put spying cameras @ her house so they can spy on Mr MANDELA... The AP spokesperson Paul Colford said: ' they are not surveillance cameras. Along with other media, the AP has preparedness around Mr MANDELA eventual passing'. WHAT??? Some people are so cruel.. .
 
Amiza Mirza Lurve
Amiza Mirza Lurve thx u s0 much Tengku Putra YOu..bez cgt dpt kuar bsma ari nie.. <3 yg pntg x daa pr0blem lg..kamsis da dpt..tiket pun daa beli.. :)

Likes

Amiza Mirza Lurve
 
Arrow Taf
Arrow Taf No mata wat u pas tru at nyt jurt knw dat d SUN's comin 2moro...
 
Naresh Singh Shekhawat
Naresh Singh Shekhawat * good * *AFTERNOON* ,.*""-.,*,.-""*., a message frm my "HEART" a place where i keep gud frnds like"u.wats up miss u so much.
 
Sandra Lock
Sandra Lock It really weird when you spend so much time missing some1 & then they show up and u realize just how annoying they are!
 
D-Mob Daniels
D-Mob Daniels Wow u say u gone who fukn cares boo who.....um get me a knew lady itz just want fo me n u smh
 
Gurjeet Kaur
Gurjeet Kaur Teacher btao i luv u ka avishkar kis desh ne kia. Student chin ne=teacher =kaise pata.student.=kyo ki iska sala na koi guarante na koi warantee.chale toh chand tak na chale toh shyam tak
 
Ibrahim Adeyemi
Ibrahim Adeyemi That time of d year's come round again, so I wish u all d best. All the joy that comes 4rm knowing u makes me feel dat I've been blessed. Happy Xman in avas
 
Rene Majavie
Rene Majavie http://s510.vuclip.com/a6/3f/a63ff5143e1c835558b9e8fa8e57b2d4/ba123207/PapawagvirJOU_a63f_w_2.3gp?c=250930610&u=1245973050&s=BNCwwt
 
Dwi Aryany
Dwi Aryany morning FIT, afternoon OK but evening urff UNWELL :(... ok frnds cccc uuuu 2morrow n thanx to all of u lovely friends <3 <3 <3 @@@@OFFLINE@@@@
 
Vimal Suri
Vimal Suri love u dravid http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FtMZoEJNvhU
www.youtube.com
https://www.facebook.com/HeyIndia Rahul Dravid delivered an extraordinary speech in " Sir Donald Bradman " Oration in Canberra , Australia :) he is the first...
 
Pe-tweèty SimzeeDee Tee
Pe-tweèty SimzeeDee Tee To all my freinds d@ drink uv lost a freind in me iv bin calculating da numbr of vol in my system ts exceding 100% already....da 43%s da 7%s,the 6%s yey evn da calculator cant show da answer anymore still love u thou.... Retiring friend Pe-Tee
 
Oyibo Ejovwoke
Oyibo Ejovwoke no jesus no swagg,i will swagg 4 jesus till i die o,d swaggalacious jesus u too much.
 
Maw Beerlai
Maw Beerlai A Sad girl was sitting with her boyfriend. Boy:U r d second most beautiful girl I''ve ever seen! Girl:Who's the first? Boy:It's YOU When u smile. ♥ Girl: :) ♥
 
Kay Tucker-Wright
Kay Tucker-Wright Does anyone use the "Foursquare" app? If so, do u like it?
 
Oladapo Douglas
Oladapo Douglas CONGRATS! If U can still C me on Ur fcbk page. U r lucky I didn't block U. Those ones r just too immature, childish n ungodly 4 my spirit. Many are called.... PeeeaaaacEEE.
 
Tessy Benson
Tessy Benson never you give up on someone u can't go a day without thinking about.
 
Pradeep Ranga
Pradeep Ranga check this out ... cool u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
iyyy65d4.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Joanna Torres Fernandez
Joanna Torres Fernandez i50 sun net plssss ü Ma.upload lang pics ni Gab. Promise ang kukyut :) Load Load, nasan ka na ? :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment