Thursday, December 15, 2011

I wish i had a boyfriend That perfectt onee 3 we r nt even datin mara ose a nkentse tselengi am nt a softy the past s wat gives u the

Kimberlee Ann
Kimberlee Ann I wish i had a boyfriend! That perfectt onee <3
 
Lesego Tevin Magensel
Lesego Tevin Magensel we r nt even datin mara ose a nkentse tseleng*i am nt a softy*
 
Charles Inokon
Charles Inokon the past s wat gives u the zeal to strif harda.ur shame 2day s lk a frame to ur suces.b nt depres ur lada to heaven depend's nt on the length.
 
Michelle Arboiz Estrellada
Michelle Arboiz Estrellada ..if a LIAR declares that he LIED..would you believe that he is telling the TRUTH??!!
 
La MoreNa Garcia
La MoreNa Garcia TE AMOOO!! = (T)e (E)stoy (A)mando (M)ientras TU eztas kN (O)trA!!!! ijUesuu seraaa???
 
Primrose Emerald Lily Bloomfield
Primrose Emerald Lily Bloomfield owkeis when my mum walks into my room and says to me its time i got a boyfriend i want to meet them okay im just like kay i think you need to go rest mumw
 
Auskis Maybs Boatman
Auskis Maybs Boatman Santa could beat jesus in a fight. Just saying.
 
Shawn M Bryant
Shawn M Bryant A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when you are lonely, a guide when you are searching, a smile when you are sad, a song when you are glad.
 
Eli Ternior
Eli Ternior The way I'm living my life I feel I'm going to hell God they telling me I should accept you That you had to leave the world, cause the world left you Reason I can't change is like a mystery to me So I make believe there really is a heaven especially for me Even though they say you loved the world so much, you shed your blood God I feel I'm too messed up for love
 
Sandy Maurice
Sandy Maurice good morning 16 yrs ago i had my last child and it was a boy 505pm in the afternoon weighing at 10 pounds 2 ounz my baby boy Walter Maurice jr happy birthday baby boy love u so much enjoy ur day from mom and dad
 
Deejay KTwo
Deejay KTwo Just got home nices time with family and friends ... Thanks to the wify that put a great,get together.. I Love my family and friends... And I love my wify Michelli thanks for a good nite....THANK YOU.
 
Louis Low Key Wiggins IV
Louis Low Key Wiggins IV 2012 2012 2012 facts are somethin is gonna happen PPL SAY (NWO) NEW WORLD ORDER PPL SAY THE WORLD WILL END OR DEATH 2 MONEY SOMETHIN IS GONNA HAPPEN IN 2012 BUT WE DON'T KNO OR DON'T WANNA BELIEVE BUT I KNO SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN I'M NOT SAYIN BELIEVE ME BUT OPEN Y'ALL EYES THERE IS A GOVERNMENT INSIDE OUR GOVERNMENT A HIGHER POWER WE HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT PPL THIS IS REAL I FEEL LIKE PPL NEED 2 KNO EVEN IF ANYTING HAPPEN 2 ME ITS TIME PPL FOUND OUT THE TRUTH WE ARE IN A BAD SPOT MONEY WISE FOOD SUPPLY IS SHORT THIS IS REAL IT IS NOT A JOKE 2012 IS NOT THE END IT IS THE BEGINING OF (NWO) NEW WORLD ORDER A GREATER POWER EVER KNOWN 2 MANKIND PLZ HEAR ME OUT OPEN YOUR EYES BE4 ITS 2 LATE AS OF RITE NOW ITS 3:05AM I'M NOT JOKIN BOUT 2012 9\11\2001 WAS A SET UP 2 SHOW THAT (NWO) NEW WORLD ORDER WAS IN EFFECT THERE WILL BE PPL LOCKUP BASED ON WAT THEY HAVEN'T DONE YET PPL ARE BLIND 2 THE TRUTH ME TELLIN U THIS MAY COME BACK ON ME BUT I IWLL NOT BACK DOWN UNTIL PPL ARE AWARE OF WATS REALLY OUT HERE HISTORY BOOKS ARE FAKE THEY JUS DON'T WANT U 2 KNOW IT SO THEY CAN BRAIN WASH US EVERYTHING I'M TELLIN U YOU CAN FIND ON YOUTUBE HIDDEN MESSAGES IN MUSIC ND HOW THEY KILLED PPL ND THEIR PLANS ON (NWO) NEW WORLD ORDER
 
Jay Knowling
Jay Knowling I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.
 
Beach Brooks
Beach Brooks I knew that Fellowship of the Ring was a great movie, but wow....it's such a great movie. Been a while since I've really watched it. Now for some Fallout 3.
 
Nathan Hatchman
Nathan Hatchman Found the sicest quarry today at work n is only 5min ride from mine keen for a ride on da weekend!!!
 
Trisha Hodges Rubero
Trisha Hodges Rubero Being a younger mom means we met a little early, but I get to love you a little longer. People said my life would end when I had a baby, but my life just began. You didn't take away my future, you gave me a new one. Re-post if your a proud mom and what age you became one.....age 22!!!!!! ;)

Likes

Trisha Hodges Rubero
 
Maggie Dontgivetwofukkz Smith
Maggie Dontgivetwofukkz Smith * A heart is not a plaything, a heart is not a toy, but if you want it broken, just give it to a boy
 
Claudia Romero
Claudia Romero Felicidades Divinas!!! La noche estuvo de lo mas fria, pero el calorcito de haber ganado me hizo sentir mejor, y hasta me olvide de la gripa encanijada q traia!! Ahora a darle dura para pasar a las finales!!
 
Nam Bobae
Nam Bobae I am taking a rest,, and then I will start something..........!!!!!!!!!!! I won't waste time any more !!!!!!! +_+ let's wake up!!
 
Vishal Makhija
Vishal Makhija Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
 
Jacob Gonzales
Jacob Gonzales There is a need for a new life, and it has to start somewhere. . .
 
Alan McPeake
Alan McPeake Christmas - What other time of the year Do you sit in front of a dead tree And eat candy out of your socks? :>)
 
Kimberley Roulston
Kimberley Roulston 3rd week of treatment was not as good as the last. Because i was pinging off the walls last week they lowered the dose of cortersone. So nearly fainted leaving hosp as was a lovely shade of white. Taking it easy for the next couple of days.
 
Gabrielle Denise
Gabrielle Denise when I think about bring my babygirl into this world, I feel like I'm going to be the biggest let down as a mom
 
Tellem Likedis Marcus
Tellem Likedis Marcus Life Is A Gift No Need To Waste It On Love You Will Never Find
 

No comments:

Post a Comment