Thursday, December 15, 2011

o jaana wwwyoutubecom took a sleeping pill 3hrs ago n now im on my fifth redbull waiting for it to work ;o mahal ko si answer wo S gets mo

Sultan Bisht
Sultan Bisht o jaana...
www.youtube.com
 
Leo Delao
Leo Delao took a sleeping pill 3hrs ago n now im on my fifth redbull waiting for it to work... ;o)
 
Papa Boom
Papa Boom mahal ko si (answer w/o S) . . . . . . . gets mo?
 
Tlholo Nnono Makoloane
Tlholo Nnono Makoloane Mosebetsi ona o mongata nd i dnt hv any choice i'm d only womn excpt mom, i wish my 2 sistas cn come nd help me den back 2 their mrages, fada chrsms plz make my wish come true.
 
Angelica Pulido
Angelica Pulido a dormir el pollo :o
 
Sahil Smarty Khan
www.youtube.com
Super Hit song from Dil (1990), a love story starring Aamir Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Anupam Kher, Saeed Jaffery. Director: Indra Kumar, Music: Anand Milind. Sing...
 
ALex Chew
ALex Chew You and me On the L, to the O To the V, to the E Ain't nobody gonna love you, love you, love you Just like me So let me show you what it means to be my lady Maybe, if we only try Honey, without your love I will be incomplete Oh baby you're I need The most beautiful girl I've ever seen (I've ever seen) Oh I don't wanna break that, no break that If only I could see If we're gonna make it, go make it I don't wanna wait another day 'Cause there ain't nobody, ain't nobody Loves you like I love you Like I love you Like I, like I love you 'Cause there ain't no one like you Ain't nobody, loves you like I love you So what your gonna say Like I love you You don't wanna break away Like I like I love you 'Cause there ain't no one like you Like I, like I love you 'Cause there ain't no one like you Honey, oh your sweet body to fulfill my dreams (to fulfill my dreams) Oh lady, lady can't you see You'll be the shorty in my love supply Oh I don't wanna break that, no break that If only I could see Of we're gonna make it, go make it I don't wanna wait another day Cause there ain't nobody, ain't nobody Loves you like I love you Like I love you Like I like, I love you 'Cause there ain't no one like you Ain't nobody loves you like I love you So what your gonna say Like I love you You don't wanna break away Like I like I love you 'Cause there ain't no one like you I know that we can make it, yeah make it And nothing in this galaxy could break it, could break it Gonna be the one that makes you crazy Baby I, I only wish that I could make you see You see, you and me Oh I don't wanna break that, no break that If only I could see If we're gonna make it, go make it I don't wanna wait another day 'Cause there ain't nobody, ain't nobody Loves you like I love you So what your gonna say Like I love you You don't wanna break away Like I like I love you 'Cause there ain't no one like you
 
Brian Sombra
Brian Sombra Si o no
 
Desmond Lai
Desmond Lai ~圣诞节优惠~㊣美姿堂减肥胶囊 30粒+6粒(5包)
www.wholesalemall2u.com

Likes

Desmond Lai
 
Racheal K Ray
Racheal K Ray Pipo honestly,wht is it we celebrate?we run crazy on xmas eve and stay hme O day on xmas nursin ur hangovas in da name of spndn tym wit ur lvd 1's.how crazy!! *complimts of da season 2u all*
 
X-scor Jason
X-scor Jason ¨填字游戏¨ ( )行我素 ( )三不四 ( )真是假 ( )朋狗友 郎( )女貌 古灵精( ) 填完后,大声读出你填的字,会有惊喜喔>< 不会填的面壁思过吧!

Likes

Miko Bei Bei
 
Rindy Charming
Rindy Charming tov leng ball dol bek , bek monus vinh:S jum nhom yey ey ke jes? ^o^
 
Cool Dew
Cool Dew ASSALAM O AILE KUM TO ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM. REVOLUTION DOESN'T COMES FROM VOICE IT STARTS FROM DAWAAH. LET US PERFORM THIS DUTY WHILE AT THE SAME TIME TAKING CARE OF OUR FAMILY TOO. ALL PRAISES (KHOOBIYAN) IS FOR JUST ALLAH SWT AND NOBODY ELSE. TAKE CARE AND ALLAH SWT BLESS INSHALLAH. OMAR 786newmuslim@gmail.com
 
Daka Paul
Daka Paul Gudmorning Lagos, Eko oni Baje o.
 
Boss Chito Alonto
Boss Chito Alonto Guitar Tablature Legend ---------------- h - hammer-on p - pull-off b - bend pb - pre-bend r - bend release (if no number after the r, then release immediately) /\ - slide into or out of (from/to "nowhere") s - legato slide S - shift slide - natural harmonic [n] - artificial harmonic n(n) - tapped harmonic ~ - vibrato tr - trill T - tap TP - trem. picking PM - palm muting \n/ - tremolo bar dip; n = amount to dip \n - tremolo bar down n/ - tremolo bar up /n\ - tremolo bar inverted dip = - hold bend; also acts as connecting device for hammers/pulls <> - volume swell (louder/softer) x - on rhythm slash represents muted slash o - on rhythm slash represents single note slash Misc Legend ----------- | - bar || - double bar ||o - repeat start o|| - repeat end *| - double bar (ending) : - bar (freetime) $ - Segno & - Coda Tempo markers - = BPM(8/16=s8/s16), where s8 = swing 8ths, s16 = swing 16ths
 
Robert Perez
Robert Perez Im selling organs for this car :O
www.youtube.com
Professional Formula D driver Ken Gushi provides his driving impressions of the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 after being the first to drift it. - Video by Luke Huxham
 
Omoh Ugwi
Omoh Ugwi What will you do if you see a friend dat forgot to wish u a happy b-day and u say,babes,nawa for u o!and d next thing that comes out of her mouth is "i swear,i didnt know he was your boyfriend".
 
Jamesz San Juan Jr.
Jamesz San Juan Jr. mapalitan na nga ang profile pic ko na si T.I. my nki2 T.I. na eh! haha buset! suntukan na lng! o kya patayan na! anu?
 
Tom Brombosz
Tom Brombosz ******************************************************* "MERRY CHRISTMAS".... and...."HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON" to "YOU ALL"! ******* "ELVIS PRESLEY FANS_TUNE into"_ ******* "ELVIS RADIO", "SiriusXM, Channel 19",.."N O W"_ _from "1:00 A..M.- 6:00 A.M.-ELVIS Time Zone/ Central"_for the_ "2nd of the 2_ELVIS REPLAYS"/"ENCORES"_of the_... "ELVIS-SATURDAY_BILL ROCK 'ELVIS RADIO' SHOW" of last... "Saturday, December 10, 2011"_broadcast with_ "BILL ROCK" as he HOSTS an "INCREDIBLE 5-Hour ELVIS RADIO show" with the 1st portion being_... "ELVIS MEMORIES"_from_'1:00 A.M.-4:00 A.M.'_with... "YOUR PERSONAL MEMORIES of ELVIS"_from "YOUR PHONE CALLS" and from "YOUR EMAILS"_to "BILL ROCK"_and then it's time for... "SOUNDTRACK SATURDAY NIGHT-[S.T.S.N.]"_from_... 4:00 A.M.-to-6:00 A.M. it's "2-SOLID-HOURS" of "ELVIS' MOVIE MUSIC"_ _with the "Elvis Movie of the Week Presentation" of_.... _"BLUE HAWAII"!_ELVIS' 8th MOVIE ROLE....with 14-songs from the movie",...including..."CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE"..... ******* "SOUNDTRACK SATURDAY NIGHT"_is the.... "LONGEST RUNNING FEATURE" on "ELVIS RADIO"_and "ELVIS RADIO" is well into its_"8th YEAR"!_"JULY 02, 2004"...."ORIGINAL AIR DATE" with_... "BILL ROCK being the VERY FIRST VOICE" on "ELVIS RADIO"! ******* TUNE IN for_"LOTS of the ELVIS" movie music with_ "ALTERNATE VERSIONS/OUTTAKES"; a "CLIP from an ELVIS FLICK"; an "ELVIS TRIVIA QUESTION", "ELVIS NEWS" -&- "LOTS MORE of 'EVERYTHING ELVIS' PRESLEY"! ******* "ELVIS MEMORIES"_ is "ON NOW"!.... ...CALL in and tell BILL ROCK your "ELVIS MEMORIES" and give_ BILL_"YOUR ELVIS song REQUESTS" to_ ******* 888-ELVIS NOW_or_888-358-4766 ******* ******* For "ANY INFORMATION" and "COMPLETE DETAILS" on "ANYTHING" on "ELVIS RADIO"_please go to_, http://www.siriusxm.com/elvisradio *******************************************************

Likes

Tom Brombosz
 
Jacky Skosana
Jacky Skosana Im hvng my 2nd breakfst nd Nelly is stil sliping,ngwanyana o bannnnna. *motlapisto*
 
ยัยนู๋น้ำหวาน แม่นู๋กาก้า
ยัยนู๋น้ำหวาน แม่นู๋กาก้า ผู้ ช า ย * เ จ้ า ชู้ *¸.¤•º° เ ป รี ย บ ไ ด้ กั บ * แ ม ล ง ส า บ * อ า จ จ ะ ดู น่ า * เ ก ลี ย ด *¸.¤•º° แ ต่ ก็ ทำ ใ ห้ ส า ว ๆ * ก รี๊ ด * ไ ด้ เ ส ม อ แ ล ะ ที่ สำ คั ญ ¸.¤•º° ** มั น ฆ่ า ไ ม่ ต า ย **

Likes

ยัยนู๋น้ำหวาน แม่นู๋กาก้า
 
Dee Jey Ishfaq
Dee Jey Ishfaq sitaron se age jahan aur bhi hain abhi ishq k imtihan aur bhi hain.. tahi zindagi se nahin ye fazayen yahan saikaron karawan aur bhi hain.. kanat na kar alam-e-rang-o-bu par chaman aur bhi, ashiyan aur bhi hain.. agar kho gaya ek nasheman to kya gam maqamat-e-ah-o-fugan aur bhi hain.. tu shahin hai parwaz hai kam tera tere samne asman aur bhi hain.. isi roz-o-shab mein ulajh kar na rah ja k tere zamin-o-makan aur bhi hain.. gae din k tanha tha main anjuman mein yahan ab mere razadan aur bhi hain...
 
Sérgio L. da Silva
Sérgio L. da Silva CARALHO!!! PUTA Q PARIU, TODO MUNDO PRA TRAS QUE O PAU VAI COMER SOLTO AQUI! Matheus de Souza, Flavio de Almeida http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=db2sD4P_Ieg
www.youtube.com
The Expendables 2 Official Trailer #1 - Sylvester Stallone Movie (2012) HD SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/ujzn05 "Expendables 2 movie" "expendables 2 HD" "expendab...
 
Christopher Olague
Christopher Olague karina o carlos voy a rumbo para tijuana ojala me ayuden a mirar como esta todo alla
 
Ady Bajbaiac
Ady Bajbaiac http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVGXcjM9SOQ Ziua buna incepe cu o cafea BUNA
www.youtube.com
Back when I was a kid there was this song on the radio that cought my fanzy. Years later I tried to find it. I couldn't I thought the title was "There's A Aw...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment