Wednesday, November 30, 2011

u can also follow me here Thanks for your cooperation doctorwysewebscom If u walk away from an opportunity simply because it scares u you’re walking away for the wrong

Hafeez Ayeni
Hafeez Ayeni u can also follow me here. Thanks for your cooperation
doctorwyse.webs.com
 
Jonas Britton
Jonas Britton If u walk away from an opportunity simply because it scares u, you’re walking away for the wrong reason.
 
Abhi CasaNova
Abhi CasaNova I love D way u lie..............!!!!!!!!!
 
Vinod Krishnappa
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> Share .
 
Ariell Hayes
Ariell Hayes i will be home tomah , i dont wont no fake hoes in ma face . like i said im only fuckin wifd ma loved ones . fuck the rest . # if u mah nigga you ma nigga dhen . we stick togetha through thick an thin Yhea ehts mah nigga dhen .

Likes

Lyric Hicks
 
Christina Snell Folsom
Christina Snell Folsom Gonna cuss the morning when it comes cause i know that the rising sun aint no good for me, cause you'll have to leave. Gonna make the most of every mile, do anything to make your smile land on my lips, get drunk on your kiss! Clock on the dash says 3:35 theres plenty of gas and the night still alive! You got your hands up, your rockin in my truck, u got the radio on, ur singin every song!!! I'm set on cruise control, im slowly loseing hope of everything ive got, your lookin so d@mn hot! & i dont know what road were on or where we've been from staring at you girl. ALL I KNOW IS I DON'T WANT THIS NIGHT TO END!!!
 
Ravinder Seth
Read it.. You Will Say me "Thanks" For Sharing This Story :-) A little Indian Boy wanted Rs50, so he prayed 4 weeks, but nothing happened. Finally he decided 2 write a letter 2 God requesting Rs50. When post office staff received a letter addressed 2 God, they forwarded it 2 the President. ... ... President was so amused, she instructed her secretary 2 send the little boy Rs 20. As she thought Rs50 would be a lot of money for him. The little boy was delighted with Rs20 & decided 2 write a thank u note 2 God. 'Dear God, Thank u very much 4 sending d money. However, I noticed dat u ev sent it through 'Rashtrapati Bhavan' (Through Government Building) & those corrupt donkeys ate my 30 rupees! :D' Hope U Will Like/Share It Too And thus Give Your Friends Some Good Laugh :P —
 
Shen Vee
Shen Vee I... I love u like a love song... baby (我 我爱你像首情歌 宝贝) Ku... Cinta mu cam lagu cinta... bayi I... I love u like a love song... baby (我 我爱你像首情歌 宝贝) Ku... Cinta mu cam lagu cinta... bayi I... I love u like a love song... baby (我 我爱你像首情歌 宝贝) Ku... Cinta mu cam lagu cinta... bayi and I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat (我一直按钮重复-复-复-复-复-复) dan kian aku tekan ripit-pit-pit-pit-pit

Likes

Doroshi Cheoy
 
Kevin Mcknight
Kevin Mcknight I'm here Julie - Big John Blackburn NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN COPY THIS... I'M DOING THIS TO PROVE A FRIEND WRONG THAT SOMEONE IS ALWAYS LISTENING, ♥ U
 
Alex Frick
Alex Frick http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcounterpsyops.com%2F2011%2F11%2F29%2Fnew-libya-government-is-run-by-cia%2F%3Fmid%3D53&h=vAQENJMAEAQEmQdzG1AzQg6YKSftbO8LR9GK01z-tegit_Q
counterpsyops.com
By ANON UNPOPULAR CIA GOVERNMENT IN LIBYA Ali Tarhouni Ali Tarhouni has been both the oil minister, and the acting prime-minister, in the new Libya. He has now quit. He says that the new gove...
 
Leann Cameron
Leann Cameron When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it. . he flees. And just when ur about 2 re-post this, he will try & discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy & paste if ur in God's Army
 
Hector Nunez
 
Junaedi Eriyanto
Junaedi Eriyanto 3N just for u
 
Migiwa Miyajima
Migiwa Miyajima アレンジは、どこでやめてもいい。自分で、はい、ここまで、と思ったときが作品が完成するとき。そのタイミングが余りにも早い作品が多いと思う。もっと粘るべきではないのか、何かが降りてくるまでは。

Likes

Nobuyuki Umezawa
 
Merab Kvaratskhelia
Merab Kvaratskhelia I NEVER CALL U BITCH AGAIN

Likes

ლაშა ბაკურაძე
 
Day Hotomani
Day Hotomani imma make u sweat <3
www.youtube.com
OUT NOW on iTunes: http://glnk.it/4j Music video by LMFAO performing Champagne Showers. (C) 2011 Interscope Records
 
Ngozibabe Ucheh
Ngozibabe Ucheh saturday is my birthday.........so am invitin u folks 2 celebrate wit me.
 
William Price
William Price Its Called 50 / 50 :) ...Soooooo TAKE Ur " ALL ABOUT ME APPROACH ELSEWHERE " Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! ...Ooops Did I PISS U OFF! LMAO
 
Bhat Inayat
Bhat Inayat VeN u CaRe FoR a PeRsOn, ThEiR mIsTaKeS nEvEr ChAnGe uR fEeLiNgS, B'cOz It'S tHe MiNd ThAt GeTs AnGrY wHiLe ThE hEaRt StIlL lUvZ dEm.....

Likes

Mujeeb Ba Dawa
 
Gurwaryam Singh Dhillon
Gurwaryam Singh Dhillon LIFE is a oneway road ...... where , U can see back . But , U can't go back ...... So don't miss anything Enjoy Every Second of Life ...... Good Night swt drms......
 
Olaoye Waheed Olalekan
Olaoye Waheed Olalekan 61895144198916 919 129115 1 201855 920 919 141520 13511921185 1514 81523 2011212 920 315214 25,22120 919 1514 81523 45516 4 1815152019 81225 718152314.Thank God u are my 61895144.
 
Osagie Patrick
Osagie Patrick Ur past may describe u, but it doesn't define u.
 
Khayakazi Ndiki
Khayakazi Ndiki I would lyk 2 take ds opportunity n thnk each n every1 of u 4 wishn me on ma birthdy stil ful of smilez 4 da luv u showd me on ma wall, phone callz, mms n smsz, inboxez wow i thnk-u ma 4rendz n i luv uz big ime n dnt eva 4gt dt mwaaa!!

Likes

Asanda Sasha Filita
 
Tonya Puckett
Tonya Puckett gm all thanking God for having me and my fam in his will to see another day its truely a blessing yall and thanking him for my fbf as well and i can t leave my haters out i luv u guys and thanks cause u guys keep a smile on my face now have alot to do pay some bills and etc............ so see yall soon lata
 
Mohammad Ikbal Khan Choudhury
Mohammad Ikbal Khan Choudhury Miss u 2...much dr....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment