Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Anivesery to my lovely wife Jalilah ShariffLuv u so muchmmuahh2 love is too strange cause It starts when u don't need it and ends when u need it the

Fadzullah Razali
Fadzullah Razali Happy Anivesery to my lovely wife Jalilah Shariff.....Luv u so much...mmuahh2..
 
Firouz Scott
Firouz Scott love is too strange cause It starts when u don't need it and ends when u need it the most
خۆشه‌ویستی زۆر نامۆیه‌ چونکه‌ ئه‌و کاته‌ ده‌ست پێ ده‌کات که‌ پێویستت پێ نیه‌ وه‌ ئه‌و کاته‌ کۆتای پێ دێت که‌ زۆر پێویستیت پێیه....!!! love is too strange cause It starts when u don't need it and ends when u need it the most krmanj shaqlawa
a moment for love quotes
 
Lakshay Dagar
Lakshay Dagar dosto apni dil ki baat kbhi kisi ladki ko mat batana because u luv this girl but girl nt luv u so apka dil tut jaega agar ap kisise pyar karte ho toh use kbi mat btana ki ap usse pyar karte ho........agar bataya toh dil tut jaega mera tuta hain........
 
Nivek Ganesan
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! . . To Share This True Story Click on -> Share .
 
Sai Sudhir
like if u know KFC , share if you love it xD
 
Sarath Chandra
For all those who say.. "When Sachin scores century..India Loose" This is answer to U.!! So now stop saying this non-sense.!! "Share it" !!
 
Praveen Kumar
AT 1, HE WOULD HAVE LOST HIS SLEEP TO TAKE CARE OF U..... WHEN YOU R 10, HE WOULD HAVE LOST HIS FAVOURATE PREFUME TO PAY UR SCHOOL FEES….. ... AT 18, HE WOULD HAVE LOST ALL HIS SAVINGS TO GIVE U GRADUATION...... AT 22, HE WOULD HAVE LOST HIS RESPECT TO GET U A JOB…. TO KEEP U RICH, HE WOULD HAVE NET EVEN PURCHASED CLOTHES FOR HIMSELF….. TO MAKE U LEAD A LUXURIOUS LIFE , HE WOULD HAVE NOT EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS HEALTH….. HE IS THE ONE WHO SHEDS HIS PERSONAL INTERESTS FOR UR PROSPEROUS LIFE…. SALUTE UR DAD FOR DIS SACRIFICE "SHARE IF U AGREE............................
 
Kevin K-Dubb White
Kevin K-Dubb White sluts and whores ill be out and about today. buy me some weed and u might get lucky. #thisisgooddick
 
Mandy M Mandy
Mandy M Mandy I love how when everything is going good its going great, but when you fall..... you crash and you burn... I love my girlfriend with all of my heart and this has to be one of the heardest choices I have ever had to make.. You spend your whole life trying to be someone and make it soemwhere, and now that you have the oppertunity... right there.... you have to go alone... makes it feel like maybe now its not all that worth it.... I love you babygirl and I dont know what to say aside from no matter what happens weather I end up 3000+ miles away in Cali or in the bed only inchs away I love u and ALWAYS will... please know that and i never ment to hurt you u are my world and this is by far the hardest choice i have ever had to make....
 
Jorgie Alvarado
Jorgie Alvarado I was talking to my babe yesterday and this is wut Claudia Maldonado siad "love u mucho 5.3.10 for eva n kk babe ill be waiting" I think that is the sweetest thing i ever heard and felt from my adorable Princess LUV U Cachetona mcchhuuaa 5.3.10 forever
 
Prashant Swaroop Saxena
Prashant Swaroop Saxena .Google is a girl, She won't let u complete d whole sentence, She start guessing & suggesting..!! :D :D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Itumeleng Mogashoa
Itumeleng Mogashoa if u cnt fnd peace nd hapines withn urslf,wer else do u thnk u wil get it
 
Edmund Nii Quaye
Edmund Nii Quaye Hey guys neva say 2 a gurl dat s over coz de day u go feel 4 de thin
 
Gina Argano
Gina Argano Zumba tonight with Miss Gina 830 pm @ 494 Neptune avenue Silent Thunder Karate School...See u there!!!!
 
Deborah Whitebird-Benais
Deborah Whitebird-Benais convince me ur worth it. . . . What are u worth?
 
Jason Pait
Jason Pait Coach K said his team was fatigue from their west coast trip . ? Are u kidding me . Take your lost like a man . Carolina took two trips to the west coast in two weeks u didn't here Roy complain.
 
Fezile Maseko
Fezile Maseko hw mch do u get,eMetal uma umikisa luhlanya.
 
Joshua Kamanda
Joshua Kamanda 'Eradicate' and 'root out' have the same origin do u concur wit me?
 
Omorogbe Friday
Omorogbe Friday if u are giving a day to be the president of Nigeria, what will b ur fist assignment to do?
 
Sandra Rubio
Sandra Rubio i wish my dad was still here so i could go sleep with him ugh ugh y did u hv to leave me here daddy !!!!
 
Kranthi Kumar Reddy
Kranthi Kumar Reddy B.TECH VERSION OF KOLAVERI SONG Hello frnds.. I am Singing Song.. Sad Song… B.TECH Song.. Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Rhythm Correct… Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Maintain This.. Why This B.TECH? Dee.. Distance’la Books’u Books’u Books’u Medha Dust’u Dust’u Background Students’ u Students’u Students’u Brain’u Blank’u Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Every’u Sem’u Exams’u Exams’u Question’u Papers’u Tough’u Questions’u Ans’u Don’ t Meet My Percentage Dark’u.. Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee? Mama, Records Eduthuko.. Apdiye Kaila Observations Èduthukø.. Papapa Papapapa Papapa Pa Pa……… Šeriya Vaasi.. Šuper Mama Ready.. Ready 1 2 3 4.. What A Change Over Mama.. Ok Mama.. Nøw Tune Change’ju .. Manai Class’u.. Only Ènglish’sa .. Bunk’u Class’u loss’u Attendance’u Full’u Condinations’u Èmpty Pockets’u , Results’u Cøme’u Brain’u Reverse’u Gear’u Backlogs’ u Backlogs’u Oh My Backlogs ‘u Yøu Šhøwed Me Hell’u Hell’u Hell’u Backlogs Hell’u I Want Tø Clear Them Nøw’u Gød I am Dying Nøw’u How Can I Study Nøw’u? This Šøng’u Før B.TECH Students’u We Døn’ t Have Chøice’u Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee Why This B.TECH B.TECH B.TECH Dee B.TECH Šøng
 
Abraham Olawale Babatunde Akanni
Abraham Olawale Babatunde Akanni What nonsens!!!hw can u tel me u ar 2 mnth pregnant?when i kno iv only done it 1ce...
 
Tracy Sweet
Tracy Sweet Will Took Mackenzie Smallman to school went to kent to get flooring for bathroom but didnt plan on redoing the bathroom almost done of tearing up the floors then to go get plywood and a toilet flange thing lol no clue but do know if u move toilet you need a flange thing lol oh i love making project right before Christmas lollet ya know when completed
 
Church Hill Finest Mclean
Church Hill Finest Mclean Lyfe is wat u make it and rite now im luvin it. Day by day im getin my shit 2geta. Neva tho i wud be dis happy again. Tha boo really knos how 2 keep me happy. Out wit tha old in wit tha new. Leavin tha past in tha past and lookin forward tha present and future. I ben bless and things are getin better. Afta 2day my page will be deactivate bcuz lyfe is 2 short for my 2 keep dwellin on bitches dat not on my level rite nw. Dnt hav a job but still do dat shit. So wit dat ben said it was fun while it lasted but a bitch is on sum new shit. GET WIT IT OR GET LOST......

Likes

Church Hill Finest Mclean
 
Leviathianhuey Huey
Leviathianhuey Huey u got hacked hahahaha!! i love u baby now til forever!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment