Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanks a million to all my students staff friends family and relatives for all the good wishes cards flowers emails SMS's on my B'dayYou all made it so specialLife seems

DrVeena Nigam Shrivastava
DrVeena Nigam Shrivastava Thanks a million to all my students, staff, friends, family and relatives for all the good wishes, cards, flowers, e-mails, SMS's on my B'day...You all made it so special..Life seems to be worth living with so much of love and concern..It's really a wonderful world.....

Likes

Anil Ayaan ShrivastavaAnu PathriaSony ChaubeyVyas Bhargav
 
Carolina Lorandi
Venus, cucciolotta di 10 mesi, è uno dei gattini che stanno atterrando adesso a Linate. Sono in cinque e tutti aspettano una famiglia li potete vedere alla sezione "adotta un gatto romeno" del nostro sito. Per info contattare Ylenia scrivendo ad adozioni@savethedogs.it
 
Riken Patel
Riken Patel એક છોકરી સાસરે વઈ ગઈ, કાલ ની દીકરી આજ વહુ થઇ ગઈ., ગઈ કાલે જલસા કરતી છોકરી હવે સાસરીયા ની સેવા કરતી થઇ ગઈ., કાલની ડ્રેસ ને જીન્સ પેહરતી છોકરી આજ સાડી પેહરતી થઇ ગઈ., પિયર માં વેહતી ચંચલ નારી સાસરી માં ધીર-ઘમ્ભીર થઇ ગઈ., રોજ જલસા થી પૈસા વાપરતી છોકરી આજે શાક-ભાજી ના ભાવ કરાવતી થઇ ગઈ., કાલ સુધી Scooty ફૂલ સ્પીડ એ ચલાવતી છોકરી આજ bike માં પાછળ બેસતી થઇ ગઈ..! ગઈ કાલ સુધી ૩ વખત બિન્દાસ જમતી છોકરી આજે ૩ વખત જમવાનું બનાવતી થઈ ગઈ., હમેશા પોતાનું ધાર્યું કરતી છોકરી આજે પતિને પૂછી ને કરતી થઇ ગઈ., મમ્મી પાસે કામ કરાવતી છોકરી આજે સાસુ નું કામ કરતી થઇ ગઈ., ♥ બેન-ભાઈ સાથે લડતી છોકરી નણંદ નું માન કરતી થઇ ગઈ.! ♥ ભાભી સાથે મજાક કરતી છોકરી જેઠાની નું આદર કરતી થઇ ગઈ, પિતા ની અંખ નું પાણી આજ સસરા ના ગ્લાસ નું પાણી થઇ ગઈ..! ને તો પણ લોકો કહે છે કે -વાહ અમારી દીકરી તો સાસર્યામાં લહેર કરતી થઇ ગઈ..! ♥♥♥
 
Wellington DeOliveira
Mãe! Fui a uma festa, e me lembrei do que você me disse. Você me pediu que eu não tomasse álcool,mãe… Então, ao invés disso, tomei uma ‘Sprite’. Senti orgulho de mim mesma, e do modo como você disse que eu me sentiria e que não deveria beber e dirigir. Ao contrário do que alguns amigos me disseram, fiz uma escolha saudável, e teu conselho foi correto. E quando a festa finalmente acabou, e o pessoal começou a dirigir sem condições… Fui para o meu carro, na certeza de que iria para casa em paz .. Eu nunca poderia imaginar o que estava me aguardando, mãe… Algo que eu não poderia esperar …. Agora estou jogada na rua, e ouvi o policial dizer: O rapaz que causou este acidente estava bêbado’… Mãe; sua voz parecia tão distante…Meu sangue está escorrido por todos os lados e eu estou tentando com todas as minhas forças, não chorar… Posso ouvir os para-médicos dizerem: – ‘A garota vai morrer’ . Tenho certeza de que o garoto não tinha a menor idéia, enquanto ele estava a toda velocidade, afinal, ele decidiu beber e dirigir, e agora tenho que morrer.. Então por que as pessoas fazem isso, mãe? Sabendo que isto vai arruinar vidas ? E agora a dor está me cortando como uma centena de facas afiadas… Diga a minha irmã para não ficar assustada, mãe! Diga ao Papai que ele seja forte. E quando eu for para o céu, escreva ‘Garotinha do Papai’ na minha sepultura. Alguém deveria ter dito aquele garoto que é errado beber e dirigir. Talvez, se seus pais tivessem dito, eu ainda estaria com Possibilidades de continuar viva. Minha respiração está ficando mais fraca, mãe, e estou realmente ficando com medo… Estes são meus momentos finais e me sinto tão despreparada ..! Eu gostaria que você pudesse me abraçar, mãe… Enquanto estou Estirada aqui, morrendo, eu gostaria de poder dizer que te amo, mãe.! Então…. Te amo e adeus…!’ Essas palavras foram escritas por um repórter que presenciou o acidente. A jovem, enquanto agonizava, ia dizendo as palavras e o repórter, anotando… Pense e reflita...
 
Luis Logarta
Luis Logarta Add me!!:). TeachMeHow2logy
twitter.com
Sign up for Twitter to follow Luis E. Logarta (@TeachMeHow2logy).
 
Leonardo Mendes
Leonardo Mendes Caraca, preso em casa sem luz e chovendo, ninguem merece!!!!!
 
Anurag Singh
Anurag Singh A GOOD Friend: (A)ccepts you as you are (B)elives in "you" (C)alls you just to say "HI" (D)oesn't give up on you (E)nvisions the whole of you(even the unfinished parts) (F)orgives your mistakes (G)ives unconditionally (H)elps you (I)nvites you over (J)ust "be"without you (K)eeps you close at heart (L)oves you for who you are (M)akes a difference in your life (N)ever Judges (O)ffer support (P)icks you up (Q)uiets yours fears (R)aises your spirits (S)ays nice things about you (T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it (U)nderstands you (V)alues you (W)alks beside you (X)-plains thing you don't understand (Y)ells when you won't listen and (Z)aps you back to reality.......... -- FRIENDS FOREVER
 
Jesus Alberto Cerecer Castro
Jesus Alberto Cerecer Castro Los nietos muy buen grupo e tenido la fortuna d ir a 2 consierto d eyos y pone bueno el ambiente.
www.youtube.com
Aqui les dejo este video para los VERDADEROS admiradores de LOS NIETOS, que desde que ellos empezaron los siguen, talvez recuerden esta cancion en el disco C...
 
Adrianna Bunea
Adrianna Bunea nu exista speranta, doar vointa bine pusa la punct...deci orice lucru prost am eu e la fel de bun ca al tau

Likes

Tessa Ana
 
Sara Girão
Sara Girão O ano está acabando, e uma nova etapa chegando, fale 10 pessoas que marcaram seu ano de 2011. Quem foi marcado deve fazer a mesma coisa: ♥ Alana Máximo ♥ Danielly Oliveira ♥ Mariana Chagas ♥ Danielle Xavier ♥ Renata Sobreira ♥ Thais Sobreira ♥ Lucas Farias ♥ Lucas Rocha ♥ Mari Barbosa ♥ Larissa Girao

Likes

Danielly Oliveira
 
Kendall Barr
Kendall Barr READ THIS EVERYONE NOW EVERYONE WILL SEE WHAT I WAS/AM GOING THROUGH! THIS TELLS YOU EVERYTHING & IT SPEAKS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH! I PROMISE! Pills- I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold, and if u need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and... maybe ne...xt door. My power is awesome; try m......e y............ou'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways. I take kids from parents, and parents from kids, I turn people from god, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you you'll be lucky to live. If you try me be warned this is no game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me, But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told, but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said no, and just walked away, If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave, I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me , what will you do? Will you try me or not? Its all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell......RE POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST PILLS I am against them i know what it will do to you and your friends and families. Like ·
 
AnimalRecords Brazil
AnimalRecords Brazil Gostaria de convidar as amigas Mani R Wailemann , Diana Vieira , Carolina Schitini , Mariana Schittini , Nicolle C P Martins , Thaisa Dias , Janaina B. Negosia , Valquíria Vaz , Fabi Loos , Fabiana Fernandes , Heloisa Vidal , Britney Spell .... a dar uma passada na loja q estou com muita coisa feminina da AFFLICTION.....Muita coisa legal e nova....espero todas vcs.... Bjos

Likes

Mariana Schittini
 
Charles Lytton
Charles Lytton Greetings and Good Morning. Yesterday I sent out a Face book message about my second book The Cool Side of the Pillow. And for the first time I have more than a dozen questions come to me. Some came by telephone, some by e-mail, and some by Face Book. Surprisingly, about half of the question were about New River bonnets apple butter and moonshine. That was the book that got this new career started. I think that you ort to have one of each under your Christmas Tree; yes I do! Comment 1. “Of all the people in the world I just never thought of you as an author.” Well neither did I. Some things just happen and hope that the better things just keep happening. “You have a sense of humor too and it comes across in New River bonnets apple butter and moonshine” Comment 2. “I loved New River and the little fat boy, where can I now get The Cool Side of the Pillow?” It is my hope, keep your fingers crossed, that I will receive my first delivery this week. After that I will make a trip across the Great State of Virginia and hopefully add them to the inventory of my current distributors. As of this writing I have 56 outlets. I do hope this list grows. But, if you need copies for yourself or your Christmas list, Please visit AMAZON.COM, search for Charles Lytton and The Cool Side of the Pillow. Comment 3. More of a question than a comment, “What is the Cool Side of the Pillow all about? Does the little fat boy ride again?” I do not know much of how to answer this. Well it is more about the life of one little boy on River Ridge starting in or about 1956 or up through my early adult life. Each and every story is based in a real event in my life. The people in the book are real and some of them you may even know. There are stories about the very first television I ever watched – this took place when I was about 5 years old. There is even a story about making a living Muskrat Trapping when I was 8 or 9 years old. Why there is even on about me and a few of my friends dragging posts out the Mountain with an old mule – I soon leaned just who was smarter that day! P.S. The Little Fat Boy is shown through the book and you don’t have to go looking too hard for him. Comment 4. “Are there other books in the works?” Yes, well I think there are. Now that I am retired, I don’t have the time to think about brand new books. But, I would just love to see another one. I would. Book writing is fun. Why don’t you try it someday! Comment 5. Here is the most complicated comment of all; I had two emails asking me this question last night. “Will you read over what I have written and tell me what to do?” Sure, I will read it over and tell you what I know. But be aware, as of yet, I do not know much of anything. How did I get this far LOTs OF LUCK, WONFERFUL FRIENDS THAT READ MY WORK, A GREAT AND PATEINT WIFE WITH A GOOD EYE, AND A MAGNIFICAN PROFESSIONAL EDITOR. Comment 6. “Why did you take up writing?” The answer is simple, Heck, I don’t know it just seemed like the thing to do. Keep those email and calls coming. But, don’t be too surprised if I can’t answer back. I am right slow with technology.
 
Arslan Haider
Arslan Haider Kitne nadaan hain shioin ko daranay walay... Humare soog ko bomboin sy dubanay walay... Aaj bhi aati hai ghayb sy awaz e Mehdi (A.S)... Tum zikar kro hum hain bachany walay...

Likes

Turab Ali
 
D'Classe-Diva TimesTwo
D'Classe-Diva TimesTwo If you ever search a crowd, And you see her standing tall and proud... Oh, she's a Delta, D-E-L-T-Aaaaaa, Delta all the way... My heart is heavy this morning as I sit and listen to the old chants of DST, reliving all the unforgettable memories that KP Fall '04 shared... Happy 7th year anniversay to all 25 Tempting Temptations of Tantalizing Divas Oo-oop!

Likes

Jaimie CannonRoShawnda Dennies
 
Aventino Soares
Aventino Soares Diferenças do banho de mulheres e homens: O BANHO DAS MULHERES Tira a roupa e coloca no cesto de roupa suja ... Vai para o banheiro de roupão Se cruza com o marido no caminho, cobre o corpo Para diante do espelho e analisa o corpo Força a barriga para fora para poder se queixar que está mais gorda do que realmente está… De costas, empina a bunda para verificar a celulite Antes de entrar no box, organiza a toalha para o rosto, a toalha para os cabelos e a toalha para o corpo Lava o cabelo com xampu Enxágua longamente Repete o processo de lavar o cabelo com o xampu Enxágua longamente de novo Enche o cabelo com condicionador e deixa por 15 minutos Lava o rosto com sabonete esfoliante até que o rosto fique vermelho Lava o resto do corpo com sabonete hidratante para o corpo Tira o condicionador do cabelo Este processo leva 10 minutos. Ela deve estar segura que todo o condicionador foi retirado Depilação de axilas, pernas e área do biquíni Desliga a ducha. Escorre toda a água dentro da ducha Sai da ducha e se seca com uma toalha do tamanho da África Meridional Enrola uma toalha super absorvente na cabeça Revisa mais uma vez o corpo em busca de detalhes Retorna ao quarto com o roupão Se encontra o marido, se cobre mais ainda e corre para o quarto Uma hora e quarenta minutos depois, está vestida e pronta. O BANHO DOS HOMENS Sentado na cama, vai tirando toda a roupa, arrotando, peidando e jogando tudo no piso em frente Cheira as meias e a cueca, para após lançá-las sobre o montinho formado Vai pelado até o banheiro Se encontra a esposa no caminho, balança o pinto imitando um ventilador Para de frente ao espelho para ver o físico Encolhe a barriga Faz pose de halterofilista Checa o tamanho do pinto Por fim, coça o saco Entra na ducha Não se preocupa com toalhas. Se não tiver por ali uma de banho, vai se secar com a de rosto mesmo Lava o rosto com sabão Se mata de rir com o eco que faz dentro do box quando peida No banho, deixa cabelos do saco no sabão Lava o cabelo com qualquer xampu Não usa condicionador Faz um penteado punk Sai da ducha para ver no espelho como ficou seu penteado punk Morre de rir Mija dentro do box Faz toda a vizinhança ouvir quando assoa o nariz dentro do box Tira o xampu e sai imediatamente da ducha Não se dá conta de que todo o banheiro está molhado pois, tomou banho com o box aberto Quase seco, pára outra vez diante do espelho Contrai os músculos e revisa o tamanho do pinto Coça o saco Sai do banheiro e deixa a luz acesa Deixa pegadas molhadas com espuma de sabão Volta para o quarto Se encontra a esposa no caminho, volta a balançar o pinto, imitando ventilador Dá um tapa na bunda da esposa Chuta as roupas que estão no piso do quarto para um canto Quatro minutos depois está vestido, pronto e perguntando se a esposa ainda vai demorar muito.
 
Molopolli Chris Motjamela
Molopolli Chris Motjamela Ntho ke ena hothwe ke''''Climate Change...e fetotse maemo a lehodimo''''Modimo hako Namole'''
 
Ana Paula Alves
Ana Paula Alves O favor de Deus,é o q abre as portas p mim,faz impossivel acontecer. Arena Louvor
 
Eduarda Almeida
Eduarda Almeida O Vitor Carvalho é um chhhato líndo . k '
 
Mihalis Kariamis
Mihalis Kariamis Οι ηλεκτρονικοί υπολογιστές θεωρούν την Ελληνική γλώσσα «μη οριακή», δηλαδή ότι μόνο σ' αυτή δεν υπάρχουν όρια και γι' αυτό είναι αναγκαία στις νέες επιστήμες όπως η Πληροφορική, η Ηλεκτρονική, η Κυβερνητική και άλλες. Αυτές οι επιστήμες μόνο στην Ελληνική γλώσσα βρίσκουν τις νοητικές εκφράσεις που χρειάζονται, χωρίς τις οποίες η επιστημονική σκέψη αδυνατεί να προχωρήσει. Γι' αυτούς τους λόγους οι Ισπανοί Ευρωβουλευτές ζήτησαν να καθιερωθεί η Ελληνική ως η επίσημη της Ευρωπαϊκής Ένωσης διότι το να μιλά κανείς για Ενωμένη Ευρώπη χωρίς την Ελληνική είναι σα να μιλά σε έναν τυφλό για χρώματα.......!!!

Likes

Penny PaxinosMihalis Kariamis
 
Linda Shields Boozer
Linda Shields Boozer I'm leavin' on the next train.... Actually, I'm on it using AmtrakWiFi. AMAZING!!!! It's my first time getting connected on a train. We got on in Mount Joy but are just leaving the Lancaster station now en route to NYC. I just LOVE that it is this easy to avoid the highways. Once we got on in E-town, took Septa to the airport in Philly and went to Brazil.
 
Bokkie Tau
Bokkie Tau Ey ditsala ke palame bus le rastaman o supporta Notwane nd are centre Chiefs e winne game ya bone ka referee why pple ba tletse polotiki fela ya bomatla ya domkrag

Likes

Amogelang Phetogo
 
Andrutza Andra
Andrutza Andra multumesc frumos dar nu este ziua mea de nume :)..asta e prima data cand cineva imi zice la multi ani de sfantul Andrei !! oricum ms :)
 
Daniela Varejão
Daniela Varejão 2o Espetaculo de dança do Espaço Livre, centro de arte e dança Coreografia: Fandangos Coreografa: Daniela Varejao Flamenco Iniciante 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQhd4YsMDnA
www.youtube.com
2o Espetaculo de dança do Espaço Livre, centro de arte e dança Coreografia: Fandangos Coreografa: Daniela Varejao Flamenco Iniciante 1 www.wix.com/escolaesp...
 
Thubelihle Ngwenya
Thubelihle Ngwenya God grant me e serenity 2 acept thngs i cant change,courage 2 change thngs i cn nd da wisdom 2 knw da difference btwn wats gud nd bad 4 me,yo child.....,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment