Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I DONT THAT THE NOTICE THAT I CAN SPIT OR MAYBE THEY DO NOT NO THIS OR MAYBE YALL DONT CARE IM MAD UNDARATED ITS KUL

Tha Teamjpbtv Prezident
Tha Teamjpbtv Prezident I DONT THAT THE NOTICE THAT I CAN SPIT - OR MAYBE THEY DO NOT NO THIS - OR MAYBE YALL DONT CARE - IM MAD UNDARATED - ITS KUL DOE SEE ME DEC 17 9PM AT THE ZLOUNGE - MAYBE U WILL BEGIN TO REALIZE THAT IMMA VET TO THIS SHIT HEA

Likes

Steven Manley
 
Jeff Yap
Jeff Yap Angie Yap.. Angela Ng.. Wong Ee Vern.. Ng Kar Yan.. Mei Kiang 娟.. miss all of u....XDXD..... im going to sleep....pls online more frequently lo....and pls make a day off for our gathering .... in this december!!!!

Likes

Angie Yap
 
Isaac Granados
Isaac Granados Good morning FB! Last day wit mama before she heads back to Arizona. Got funeral to go to and then see what the rest of the day has in store. Have a good day and remember, dont let a day go by without letting your loved ones know u love them. U never know what tomorrow holds!

Likes

Melissa L Coronado-CogdellJulie Sanchez
 
Ruturaj Vaidya
Ruturaj Vaidya Ten-u million-u how-u how-u It's a wonderu wonderuu....
 
Jj Johnson
Jj Johnson why use somebody when they willin to help u out
 
James Msemby Jnr
James Msemby Jnr Thanx u al pals who made my dy worth..i realy appreciate it..4 thse who wnt tha bash,mxikonde inakam..luv u al...
 
Michael Sunday Ola
Michael Sunday Ola ......, dey kiled 'olufunmi' and 'run away' to 'stay alive' dey warned every1 not to 'cal dia name' so dat dey can 'play safe' 4years later dey came back to tel d whole world dat '4yrs don waka' can u 'imagine dat' pls who are dey?
 
Hafeez Ayeni
Hafeez Ayeni u can also follow me here. Thanks for your cooperation
doctorwyse.webs.com
 
Kaone 'K-block' Ganstar
Kaone 'K-block' Ganstar Even tho ca$h,mollar,smega,maphepha,cheese,cake,nnyoko,chelete-u name it-ele root of al evil...Donovan wa etlhoka 4 a beta 2mrw,nw u knw wt i min wen i say um on da paper chase...for ma son.
 
Cherridy Wesley
Cherridy Wesley i see u in my dreams i see you in when im awake i daydream about you ....so lets go to my place and have pizza and f**k ...oh what you cant tell me you dont like pizza lmao
 
Roshanta Harris
Roshanta Harris Wishing my father a Happy Happy Birthday, i miss u so much. R.I.P Dad, gne but neva forgotten...
 
Ajanaku Temilade Bunmi
Ajanaku Temilade Bunmi Thank God 4 bringing him to dis world. What a great family u ve met urself. U are highly welcome....

Likes

Desalu Funmi Bunmi
 
Lindene Sarah Adams
Lindene Sarah Adams Carol.s Evening' da choir is lukn gud,go Monica... We luv u
 
Nick Rojas
Nick Rojas Me and u could be at the top of this world and I kno it would be special cuz u here wit me girl ....
 
Ranji Ranjith
Ranji Ranjith Beautiful Msg By Mother Teresa: "If U Cannot Love A Person Whom U See. Then How Can U Love GOD Whom U Have Never Seen !"
 
Vishal Patel
Vishal Patel Girl: Am I pretty? Boy: NO Girl: Do u want 2 live wid me? Boy: NO Girl: Will u cry if I leave? Boy: NO The girl got hurt n started to cry The boy pulled her close 2 him n said U are not Pretty but Beautiful I don't want 2 live wid you but live 4 u. If u leave me i don't cry but DIE.
 
Reggie Redline
Reggie Redline Mind of a hockey player u could suck u d ima reach my goal and u aint gonna take this puck from me coco loso in my stanley cup u could say.w e jus dnt bring the family up who could fuck wit me every bdy hand b up but wen wen we set tha date bet these niggaz stand me up
 
Venedra Fully'Focused Cooper
Venedra Fully'Focused Cooper Sometimes u make me so mad bt I love u so much....I don't know what it is abt u bt u r my everything... #so in love
 
Autumn Tarlton
Autumn Tarlton please pray for the JumpStart Ministry Program,their center just burned down an they all lost everything. If u can also help in any way from mens clothes all sizes or anything you may be getting ride of please contact me thank you.
 
Ash Sharma
Ash Sharma A Married Man Have An Affair Wth His Secretary One Day They Went On Date & Spent So Much Time That It Became 8PM While Returning Home Man Rubbed His Shoes & Cloths Grass & Dirt At Home, Wife Asked "Where You Were ? He Replied, I Cant Lie To U, I'm Heaving An Affair And Coming From Date Wife Looked At Him & Shouted Jhootay! Cricket Khail K Aa Rahay Ho Na

Likes

Ash Sharma
 
Locus Tan
Locus Tan ` Horoscope - 车队 , 星期五即将诞生 , 希望你们多多支持 . 谢谢 Horoscope team will be coming , hope u will support us , tq

Likes

Na Chee MengKings NgLocus Tan
 
Fiesta Rangoli
Fiesta Rangoli rocking performance waiting for u all on 3rd December 2011 at DTSO {Fiesta Rangoli}.. .please come n enjoy the show.. special appearance COMBATZ album our local artist performance..DON'T MISS IT!!!Check It Out guyz..

Likes

Fiesta Rangoli
 
MzSolo Allergictofakeones Knott
MzSolo Allergictofakeones Knott I have learned 2 4give all the pple who have stole & used me,took my kindness 4 weakness or thought the $ i loaned them was theirs i have 4given all u fake,ignorent,broke filthy muthafuckers & told my friend KARMA about all of u it may b 1mnth or 10yrs from now but she is cummn so wen u cant pay ur bills or ur life gets more fucked up than it already is jus no dats my friend KARMA n she makes u feel it 1 way or anuthat..So i 4 give u but she will neva 4get yall back stabing muthafuckas:-)
 
Бојана Ивановић
Бојана Ивановић Mali rijecnik rijeci i izraza sa sve vas koji pocinjete da trazite posao. 1. Nesnalazljivost - nekada se, u svoj svojoj punoci, umjesto ovog izraza koristio izraz moral. Danas je moral dobio na arhaicnosti a izgubio sve ostalo....

Likes

Ivana Pesic
 
Christina Lyons
Christina Lyons goin to spend time wit my bay n neice malienna i love u isaiah bryson ernie for ever and always we will always make it threw rain or shine no love even comes close to urs kisses n hugs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment