Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BBall fantasy league got 4 spots open send me ur email and I send the invitation Baby I can't breathe when you touch my body When your heart beats it's like

Mark Silvagnoli
Mark Silvagnoli BBall fantasy league! got 4 spots open, send me ur email and I send the invitation.

Likes

Joey Mushi
 
Chyna Dean
Chyna Dean Baby, I can't breathe when you touch my body When your heart beats, it's like music to me And I can't see my life without you And baby, it's all up to you... If I could make time stand still Then I know we'll live this moment forever Can we stay right here? You don't have to go, baby, close that door
 
Anchal Modi
Anchal Modi Oversmart Wife: “If I Sleep With Your Most Loving&Close Friend, What Will Be The First Thought In Your Mind?” Smart Husband: “You Are A Lesbian“ :P
 
Eric Perez
Eric Perez I thank God daily for what He has given me and I will ALWAYS praise Him for it! He's blessed me with such beautiful babies! Haha
Everyone say "Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!" LOL
 
Alexandra Baird
www.godtube.com
Mary Margaret singing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"
 
Partha Mehrotra
A poor boy loved a rich girl. One day the boy proposed her. Then the girl said, "listen! your monthly salary is my daily hand expenses. Should I be involved with you? How could you thought that? I will never love you. So, forget me 'n get engaged with someone else of your level." But somehow the boy could not forget her so easily. 10 years later. One day they became face to face in a shopping center. The lady said, "Hey! you! How are you? Now I'm married. Do you know how much is my husband's salary? Rs. 2 lac per month! Can you imagine? 'n he is also very smart." The guy's eyes got wet with tear by hearing those words. After few minutes her husband came before the lady could say something to the guy, her husband started to say by seeing the guy. "Sir! You here? Meet my wife." Then he said to her wife, "I'm going to assist a project of sir, which is of Rs. 200 crore. 'n do u know a fact? Sir loved a girl but he didn't get her. That's why still he is unmarried. How much lucky the girl was. Isn't it? Now a days who can love like that way?" Moral: Life is not so short. So, don't be so proud of yourself and damn others. Situations change with time. Every one should respect other's love. Like 'n Share this If You Love Someone.. ! BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING...
 
Sean Michael Henley
Sean Michael Henley So, got into with this guy on FB who is an Ohio st fan. We jaw back and forth for a while, he calls me outta name, I call him outta name.Then me, tryin to be nice, apologize 2 times for callin him a name. Well he couldnt let it go and made some personal attacks on my pops and blah blah blah. I thank the lord for giving me strength to just let it go cause at the end of the day, Im still from Franklin, where woopin peoples a@* is our favorite passtime! Lol
 
Darcy Bristol
Darcy Bristol Prisoner of Azkaban I suppose

Likes

Samuel Julien
 
Katrina Hard
Katrina Hard MARRIED FACEBOOK FRIENDS: Is it possible for your spouse to be your best friend? I ask because one of my professors said that she didn't believe it.
 
Dottie Norris
Dottie Norris good report from my doctor. don't go back for a year and he took me off of some of my medicine that may be making me a little tired. Made some other changes in some other meds. I am happy about that and the sun is even shining today wow! make it a great day. going to work at 3 :00 pm that is ha ha

Likes

Amanda Moore
 
Susan Smith
Susan Smith Middle ground seems better. Extreme at either end is scary
action.democraticgovernors.org
I just contributed to the DGA to fight GOP extremist governors across the country. Learn more about the Democratic Governors Association.
 
Kate Kennamer
Kate Kennamer Occupy this!
www.lifesitenews.com
Joshua Mercer over at CatholicVote.org just posted this amazing photo of a Down syndrome child holding a sign declaring: “I am the...

Likes

Donna DeVries Todd
 
Bo Inman
Bo Inman MY LEATHER SO SOFT, MY TOP SO SOFT. I PROBABLY HAVE IT ALL. THESE NIGGAZ SO SOFT AND I GO SOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!
 
Courtney Birdsell
Courtney Birdsell why when I try to do nice things do they backfire on me!!!!!!! I GIVE UP! so ready to say F christmas this year!
 
Karthik Balajee
Karthik Balajee chumma(meaning 'no significance' in tamil)..i use this word often.my friend warns me not2use the word in OP/ward ,else pregnant women will beat us..chumma in hindi means'to kiss'
 
Yvette Alley
Yvette Alley Quiz update from Karon Lonero I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to update last night, but I got home too late and had to get dinner on the table, dogs fed, etc... In short, we had no new news or sightings. I dropped off flyers for the sanitation company's drivers to carry with them and some more for them to hand out. The office staff were very friendly and accepting of this idea and, if Quiz has moved closer into town to start "dumpster/trash diving" who better to see him than, potentially, the workers that cover these areas on a daily basis? That being done, some updated flyers were posted at the Post Office and a few other locations. We tried to replicate the positions that produced the sighting on Sunday at sundown to no avail. Terry camped out again last night with not only the trap set and baited (out at a distance) but she also laid out another blanket with bait and water, both to no avail. (I've talked with her this morning.) Today we hope to distribute more flyers in more concentration in the housing projects that are south of the trailer park and are the first Quiz would pass through or run around in as he comes in from the desert. Ads into the local paper there in Cal City and ours up in in Tehachapi that gets some distribution down there. More flyers at the junction of Cal City Blvd and Hwy 58 and concentrate flyers at the Edwards AFB off ramp and onramp off of the 58 (many people live in Cal City that pass this direction to work at the base every day). Then, on out to Claymine to make sure flyers are still at the market and key points there and/or refresh with the updated flyers. Then Terry will go out to "point A" and hang out for a bit with Firenze. She'll likely spend tonight at the M-6 in Mojave. ~ K Karon & Jim Lonero
 
Kim Walsh
Kim Walsh Was in the ER yesterday for a few hours. Doing better, but I might have to go back. Waiting on a phone call. Darn it to pieces.
 
Susie SU
Susie SU this stuck in my head!
www.youtube.com
2NE1's NEW digital single " I AM THE BEST (내가 제일 잘나가)" M/V DANCE COVER CONTEST @ http://www.youtube.com/ygevent NOW available on iTunes: http://itunes.apple....
 
Shirl Ingram Butler
Shirl Ingram Butler Has anyone ever tried to put a Christmas tree up and wrap presents with a Jack Russell???........I have.........
 
Melissa Carter
Melissa Carter Yay!got the class I needed, finally!

Likes

Lenina Valle
 
Marquita Kita Boo Campbell
Marquita Kita Boo Campbell -- About to have a much needed girls day out with my Bigg Dogg!!! Courtney CJmom Crosby I LOVE YOU CHICK!!!
 
Wayne Clark
Wayne Clark anyone got a verizon phone i could buy?
 
Dottie Jennings Moore
Dottie Jennings Moore T'was the month before Christmas When all through our land, Not a Christian was praying Nor taking a stand. See the PC Police had taken away The reason for Christmas - no one could say. The children were told by their schools not to sing About Shepherds and Wise Men and Angels and things. It might hurt people's feelings, the teachers would say December 25th is just a ' Holiday '. Yet the shoppers ...were ready with cash, checks and credit Pushing folks down to the floor just to get it! CDs from Madonna, an X BOX, an I-Pod Something was changing, something quite odd! Retailers promoted Ramadan and Kwanzaa In hopes to sell books by Franken & Fonda. As Targets were hanging their trees upside down At Lowe's the word Christmas - was no where to be found. At K-Mart and Staples and Penny's and Sears You won't hear the word Christmas; it won't touch your ears. Inclusive, sensitive, Di-ver-si-ty Are words that were used to intimidate me. Now Daschle, Now Darden, Now Sharpton, Wolf Blitzer On Boxer, on Rather, on Kerry, on Clinton ! At the top of the Senate, there arose such a clatter To eliminate Jesus, in all public matter. And we spoke not a word, as they took away our faith Forbidden to speak of salvation and grace The true Gift of Christmas was exchanged and discarded The reason for the season, stopped before it started. So as you celebrate 'Winter Break' under your 'Dream Tree' Sipping your Starbucks, listen to me. Choose your words carefully, choose what you say Shout MERRY CHRISTMAS, not Happy Holiday ! Please, all Christians join together and wish everyone you meet MERRY CHRISTMAS Christ is The Reason' for the Christ-mas Season! Thanks for sharing Binky!!
 
Deepak Muddaiah
Whenever I face problems in my life, I always look this photo, coz it Makes me laugh :P
 
Kim Bendel
Kim Bendel I like waking up to a clean house that smells like fresh laundry :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment