Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Love Telecom JOB because of Following Reasons love this wwwyoutubecom Download: http:wwwmediafirecom40p8mlyhh8odl18 Hope you enjoy this video : Lyrics: Hi Girl you just caught my eye Thought I should

Nimesh Kadivar
I Love Telecom JOB because of Following Reasons.
 
Bianca Piedraverde
Bianca Piedraverde love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.youtube.com
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?40p8mlyhh8odl18 Hope you enjoy this video (: Lyrics: Hi Girl you just caught my eye Thought I should give it a try And ge...
 
Rachel M. Rogers
Rachel M. Rogers I need A Dunkin Donuts Large Dunkachino or a Large French Vanilla Coffe with Whole Milk and 5 Sugars
 
Ashley Perry
Ashley Perry Bringing my lil man to the doc .. Think he has a virus.. Aww!! I hate 2 see him like this..

Likes

Channing Slaughter
 
Rilriia Kilurden
Rilriia Kilurden I quote the First Amendment a lot. It's because I believe in it and it's constantly being threatened. But not since Japanese Americans were detained in prison camps during WWII have we seen any legislature or proposition that bypasses the Sixth Amendment: the right to due process. (Or Constitutional guarantee that all citizens will have charges read to them and will be allowed to be tried by a jury of their peers.) Please join with me and fight this bill. It is of the utmost importance friends.
act.demandprogress.org
Congress just passed a shocking new law allowing for Americans to be detained indefinitely by the military, without even being charged with a crime! Obama says he might veto it -- Please click here to urge him to do so:
 
Sipho Mthiyane
Sipho Mthiyane Guyz i wish u a peacefull and warmth evening. Luv u all,god bless u
 
Selaelo Matlala
Selaelo Matlala I let Jesus walk so I'm not going to hell
 
Liz Williams
Liz Williams Great video Jay. Thanks for sharing. I had my daughter at home. I labored in a hot tub It was an amazing experience! And the best thing that I have ever done in my life. Liz
www.youtube.com
Simply Beautiful and Natural ... just release your fear, don`t think of fear .. think of the beauty of amazing/divine process ...
 
Saie Afwah
Saie Afwah i love JOHNDREN DECATZ !!!!!!
 
Frankie O'Connor
Frankie O'Connor im outta mins so i have no contact with anyone
 
Afis Popoola
Afis Popoola Facebook pals wats up!!!!!its been a while,,,,,,'''',,,,,i see u all
 
Cone Es Byrdgang
Cone Es Byrdgang Mannnn dis kc jones da fuckin truth I smoked all type of flame dis shit defintly one of ma top three.
 
Cody Wallis
Cody Wallis Just had a phone call that I will be a father. Dam maybe I should of told her that I can make any more.
 
Lee McMillion
Lee McMillion I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to chase a cat and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say............................. now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today
 
Pinku Pink
Pinku Pink I feel like there's a dated goatse joke here somewhere.
www.nytimes.com
Cosmologists have measured the biggest black holes ever found, work that could shed light on the formation and evolution of galaxies.
 
Trevor Lynn Henderson
Trevor Lynn Henderson 'I will give to the Lord the thanks due to His righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the Lord, the Most High.' - Psalm 7:17
 
Matthew Jacob Burns
Matthew Jacob Burns Seriously....cant get nemore pissed than i am right now
 
Jami Jeffrey
Jami Jeffrey ' I think i'm blind , I juss saw my grandma naked ! anyone have an extra pair of eyes I can have ? :O
 
Lilliana Randall
Lilliana Randall I am glad I don't have friends smiling faces. But in my world when u talk about me or look at me like u want kick the days out me. Well guess login it.
 
Michael Zimmerman
Michael Zimmerman Anyone recognize one of the locations where this was filmed? Andrew Gotsch Peircen Preston Lorenz We are in this!
www.youtube.com
Buy Lasers on Sale right now $7.99 on iTunes: http://itun.es/iL79CG
 
Patricia Miles
Patricia Miles ♥♥♥♥ I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven ♥♥♥
 
King Khan
King Khan Fri(end),boyfri(end),girlfri(end),bestfri(end). Everything has an "end"... Except... Fam(ILY)! It has 3 letters that says I LOVE YOU)))

Likes

King Khan
 
Buckhanan Antonio
Buckhanan Antonio how i feel
www.youtube.com
Lil Wayne - Marvin's Room (Sorry 4 The Wait) Lil Wayne - Marvin's Room Lil Wayne - Marvin's Room Lil Wayne - Marvin's Room Lil Wayne - Marvin's Room Lil Wayn...
 
Devin Askins
Devin Askins I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it
 
Sarah Konvalin
Sarah Konvalin Ha now dis is how i no Daisy is my bestie. Everytime sumthin goes wrong or im jst mad i cn always think of a Lil Boosie song 2 make it better #Thug.Me.Like.That
 

No comments:

Post a Comment