Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Have u noticed dat every two tins on our body are nt equal djsif u aint got our new track loud clean and dirty version inbox me email address and

Ibinye Celia Daminabo
Ibinye Celia Daminabo Have u noticed dat every two tins on our body are nt equal.....
 
Acedafuture Drillboyz
Acedafuture Drillboyz djs...if u aint got our new track "loud" clean and dirty version inbox me email address and ima send it to u today
 
Josan Nava
Josan Nava The last time I saw is that u were 0n the street carrying ur chld..ur just unlucky u did'nt wait f0r me.. . . . Cried :'(
 
Ashley Dollar Moabi
Ashley Dollar Moabi hw do i knw tht u lv me @deepthnkng@
 
Leigh Meza Garcia
Leigh Meza Garcia know what forget it i wont talk to you about my problems any more you never understand just like every one else tired of my words getting twisted people putting words in my mouth i never said you were selfish so yea but say what u want i dc any more
 
Snoopy Crushnation Breezy-d
Snoopy Crushnation Breezy-d Im so much of a star bitch I can piss and fart on the red carpet .. U got a limp biscut u chocolate starfish glad bag body consider yoself garbage... Real rap liquid
 
Igor Boyko
В общем, ребята. ПЕРЕПОСТИТЕ, кто может. В такую наглую кражу голосов трудно поверить, но она случилась. У меня на руках официально и правильно оформленный протокол участковой избирательной комиссии 1701, где я работал наблюдателм. Я сам был до конца подсчета и отвечаю за результаты. Вбросы если и были то минимальные. Вот РЕАЛЬНЫЕ результаты: 1. КПРФ - 285 2. ЕдРо - 271 3. Справедливая Россия - 218 4. Яблоко - 167 5. ЛДПР - 133 6. Правое дело - 16 7. Патриоты России - 15 Вот что я увидел сегодня на сайте ЦИК: 1. Единая Россия - 662 2. КПРФ - 295 3. ЛДПР - 133 4. Справедливая Россия - 118 5. Яблоко - 67 6. Правое дело - 16 7. Патриоты России. Еще раз. Это при том, что есть официальный итоговый протокол с печатью и всеми подписями. Итак. Всем понятно? Карусели, шмарусели, наблюдатели - им, ворам и жуликам, просто посрать. Они нарисовали то, что захотели. Но я же ведь не забуду-не прощу, дорогие товарищи из участковой избирательной комиссии, ТИКа, шмика и всех кто, по выяснению обстоятельств, окажется виноват. Я вам обещаю, что каждый житель этих конкретных домов будет знать, кто украл его голос. С фамилиями, рабочими телефонами. Если газету мою оттуда выкините, я сам на А4 распечатаю и распространю. Это минимум, что я обещаю сделать. Ну, и там еще прокуратура, то да сё. Всем, кто захочет писать об этом, вышлю все сканы. Готов везде давать комментарии, выступать и т.п.
 
Nardone Leonard
Nardone Leonard FRIENDSHIP is not how u forget but How you forgive, Not How you listen ... But How you understand, Not What you see, But How you feel, But Not How you let it go But How you HOLD ON!! http://tag.me/nMBNiZ
 
Rachel Darchicourt
Rachel Darchicourt I make a mean sandwich for lunch i tell u what...
 
Temmy Enebeli
Temmy Enebeli Thank u 2 all frends n families 4 all d calls, messages n words of advice on d demise of my Sister Christiana. May d Good Lord protect u all n make us see d new year IJN
 
Kimberly Terlinski Little
Kimberly Terlinski Little and a special thanks to jeff nancy and my daughter emilee for putting everything together! love u all!
 
Princess Eunyce
Princess Eunyce Wen there is moni u tend 2 av a thousand n 1 fwends,buh wen there is no moni u will neva c sum1 2 help talkless of kalin u his/her fwend

Likes

Princess Eunyce
 
Tyler Kenyon
Tyler Kenyon For all of u who dont know me, my names is Tyler AKA Ty, if u want to ask me anything are tell me anything just go ahead and speak your mind.
 
G'd Up Vam-pii
G'd Up Vam-pii U got any question 4 me? u jst inbox me n I will reply u as ma comment. Can't lie,belee dat!!
 
Rishi Agarwal
Rishi Agarwal i look at my phone every second of the day not to see the time but to see if u texted me <3
 
Muhammed Jamiu
Muhammed Jamiu ~Great people ar ordinary pple wit extraodinary way of thinking. U may b one of such, ar u?
 
Sirhc Ivel Nraeh
Sirhc Ivel Nraeh I hate girls with huge ass and titties and ask stupid questions like what u looking at.....from now on just be like. Them fat ass titties or that fat ass.

Likes

Doinggreat Biggie Smolls Taylor
 
Lorie Pannell
Lorie Pannell help me to know Lord that nothing will happen today that u and i cannot handle and thank u for this day and whatever it.may bring help me to put u first and everythonf else will fall in place
 
Anna A. Ke
Anna A. Ke gudnyt philippines!!!!!!....gudnyt 2 u..............
 
Mignon Collier
Mignon Collier I might smile and say what's up but I don't fuck wit u bitches haha real shit

Likes

Kapricia HensonKeithI'mDifferent BrightmoSmith
 
Mayank Gopalia Sethi
Mayank Gopalia Sethi Dont be a cigarette that people pay money to have u and then step on u once they finish ................... but ,be a drug...... let them die to get u....

Likes

Chirag SinghalHitesh Gupta
 
Stephanie Richard
Stephanie Richard To the one that is always there to save me: Thank u from the bottom of heart, your the BEST!
 
Prudy Mtshali
Prudy Mtshali Singing we need u Lord right now by Jonathan Butler-we serve a faithful God & we wouldnt have made through the year without him.friends may God's protection be upon u & ur families through the festive season.luv u guys
 
Kayla Brown
Kayla Brown let me no if u got my last message cuz i aint good wit dis shit im a myspace chick lol
Well today is goin gd cant complain cuz im alive n I thank god 4 dat cuz sumwhere n da world sumbody didnt wake up dis mornin so wen u wake up give god his thanks cuz he anit have 2 wake u up
 
Niks Tandon
Niks Tandon U r born as an original, dnt die as a copy dn't care if sum1 dsnt lyk u, u wer nt put on earth 2 pleaz any1,lyf is 2 exprez urslf,not 2 imprez any1....!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment