Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Derrek: u need your glasses Peewee: no glasses are for pys Derrek: u want your glasses Peewee: Yea Hahahahaha gotta love Vienna Baie baie dankie vir al die mense wat het hulle die verjaar

Trevon Scott Crittendon
Trevon Scott Crittendon Derrek: u need your glasses Peewee: no glasses are for p***ys Derrek: u want your glasses? Peewee: Yea! Hahahahaha gotta love Vienna
 
Abel Pakgadi
Abel Pakgadi Baie baie dankie vir al die mense wat het hulle die verjaar boodskad aan my gestuur,ek bedank julle so baie,ek skuld julle hier die woorde-'kealeboha,diyabonga,ngiyabonga,thnk u,baie dankie,heyakhensa,dikholeboha!
 
Tracey Dashingdivour Phiri
Tracey Dashingdivour Phiri I wana run to u, would u hold me in ur arms & keep me safe from harm?
 
May Ayala Roces
May Ayala Roces thanks lord sa blessed na tinatamasa ko wala naman ako mahihingan ng lakas kundi sau lang....thank u lord
 
Smily Aditya Sahu
Smily Aditya Sahu big brother slam yar bahut AAge jayenge aap papa se bhi aage wish u all the best
www.desimartini.com
Visit Desimartini.com for all the latest and exclusive Bollywood & Hollywood trailers
 
Sana Everest
Sana Everest Just Woke up Home Form school today don't feel Good :( 19 more days till i see u!!! Eeni meeni minie mo, you're nothing but a dirty hoe, you think you're cute, you think your pretty, news flash bitch you're just fucking trashy! ♥
 
Ibrahim Sambo
Ibrahim Sambo Slm Gud day 2 U all i hope all U are fine so i hav a quesion pls who can diffirenciet bitween So, Kauna, Mutunci?
 
Majorboy SmokeStakks
Majorboy SmokeStakks Femalez only......LMS IF U TRYNA BLOW SUM PACK...
 
Pramod Lamba
Pramod Lamba what u think...
 
Richie Gibson
Richie Gibson my squad big boys .......wtf u makin over there big noise ........... i got 99 problems but beef aint one #mgk is my nigga on the track
 
Synodia Suluma
Synodia Suluma Rhythm City-What Suffocate is doing 2 Puleng is it possible or its impossible especially u guys when u are charming girls but some of u are like Suffo?Guys what's ur comment ?
 
Abdul Alhaji Sulaiman
Abdul Alhaji Sulaiman Dnt u kip dos frnds dat always say's guy u can't do it. Cuz dey dnt want u 2 mov 2 d nxt level. Always bliv in ur sef & tel dem u r up 2 d tax. Cuz u wil sucd by trying!!! Alhaji Abdul said So!!
 
Bheki Biza Motsoari
Bheki Biza Motsoari Would u let negative stuff hold u back? *stress*
 
Lisna Sitorus
Lisna Sitorus Happy b'day my eldest sister Wish u all the best.. GOD always bless u and ur little fam. *Desna L Sihombing br Sitorus*

Likes

Lisna Sitorus
 
Helen Saluper
Helen Saluper Hello!!! What ever problems or pain come don't give up. Remember prayer is only the weapon of our daily lyf. Don't lost that but hold it up. God knows every thing of that u havd inside n your heart. Love u always
 
Jetson Groover
Jetson Groover lol,,,,,,6een there did that. had a lil fun now itz ova. (TRICKS R FOR KIDS & SINCE IM A GROWN AZZ MAN I GUESS U WAS JUST TRICKING UR SELF). itz soooo funny how GETT IT WETT aint shit (let u tell it) 6ut iz Jett in ur head? YEP!! iz Jett the topic of ur conversation? YEP!! iz Jett all u seem to dwell on? YEP!! smfh,,,,,,,,well i wish i could say the same a6out you 6ut that would 6e a 6ig ole' lie ,,,,,,At The End Of The Day Jetson Allen Groover Iz Still [[[[[[gett it wett]]]]]]........u still dont 6elieve me? oh well just ask ur sister, and ur aunt, ur cuzzin, ohhh and ur 6est friend. im sure they'll confirm it,,,,,,,,,,,,,LMMAO,,,,,,,
 
Sansa Adedeji Rawsack
Sansa Adedeji Rawsack Thank u God for my trip.
 
Thembile Gcwabe
Thembile Gcwabe Bathi mabebambe mina bathi babambe u fish omkhulu, kanti mina angazi lutho#shwi#
 
Marty Aberl
Marty Aberl R.I.P. DADDY...I LOVE U SO MUCH AND MISS U MOST!
 
Shannon Sorcia
Shannon Sorcia Well to all u down and out pple keep ur head up like I say he will always be here for u and will never give wht u dont deserve or cant handle :-) but as for me im chillin w my peps while braylee is sleepin she anet been feelin good sha bby and one more thing in order for him to listen to u , u need to call out to him have listen while u cry , laugh , scream , all the above cause w out him ur life means nothin :-))
 
Julia Range-Paul
Julia Range-Paul Holy GREETING. U HEAR PEOPLE SING WHEN WE GET HEAVE WHAT A DAY OF ENJOYING THERE. THEY AINT REJOICED DOWN HERE ON EARTH. LET US REJOICE WITH OUR FLY. WE MADE IT THROUGH THIS YEAR. BE HAPPY AND SHOW LOVE. ITS SO EASY TO LOVE. REACH OUT TO SOMEONE TODAY.
 
Sophy Mmampho
Sophy Mmampho Gud ppl pls tell me,ur in a rlshp en ur partner cant hav kids en u really,really need one at dis moment wht would u do,ask en ex 2 gve u 1 or wht?
 
Gloria Ekpeshe
Gloria Ekpeshe God i thank u 4 everytin u hav don 4me and my family. I com to say thank uuuu oooooooo
 
Chike Hamilton
Chike Hamilton lol.... Feel like I goin mad!!! Lol oh yes. How blind I was!! Hmmm. U did it to me an now its so funny I laughin me cus I was so dumb an blind. Believed all ur crap an bs. Lol. Lmao. -_- I different now!! Stronger kid.
 
Mega Taz
Mega Taz I hate wen people try to get over...TBH...u can't bullshit a bullshitter...lolz
 

No comments:

Post a Comment