Tuesday, December 6, 2011

enquoteshalatalklikecom Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well What a terrible way to start my week Almost missed class Woke

Eliezer Semtex Magombo
enquotes.halatalklike.com
Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
 
Mary Phillips
Mary Phillips What a terrible way to start my week. Almost missed class. Woke up exactly 10 mins before and RAN there.. smh The week before finals is gonna whoop my ass. :(

Likes

Trey GrantAngela La-La King
 
Anthony White
Anthony White Make a change today...If not for you, then help someone else!
"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." ~ Pablo Picasso Will you try something new today?
 
Nondumiso Charity
Nondumiso Charity f i shld gt a scnd chnc inlyf,thr ar ppl i cn avoid,thngs i cld do n thngs i cld nt do.*thnkng*...frnds wt u cn chnge???????? *askng*
 
Linda Baker
Linda Baker Just so everyone knows, I have a CHRISTMAS TREE in my living room (not a holiday tree), my grandchildren are getting CHRISTMAS PRESENTS (not holiday gifts) and we will eat CHRISTMAS DINNER (not a holiday meal), and I will attend a CHRISTMAS PARTY (not a holiday party). I will also very cheerfully wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (not... happy holidays). By the way, if you want to have a Happy Hanukah , by all means do, I respect that. If you want to have a Blessed Kwanzaa, I also respect that. I want to have a Merry Christmas, so I ask YOU to respect that! Repost if you agree...♥
 
Jeff Thompson
Jeff Thompson i shared this and i want this
Pirate Skull holding a rose in its mouth! Sterling Silver w/ red cz eye! Get it here: http://www.badassjewelry.com/sterling-silver-one-eyed-skull-with-rose-ring-dbskr043.html Click "share" if you think this is Badass!!!
 
David Eylander
David Eylander Does God love you today? Yes, Jesus dies and rose for you. Does God provide for you? Yes, Jesus died and rose for you. Does God forgive you and restore you? Yes, Jesus died and rose for you. Does God have a place for you in heaven? Yes, Jesus died and rose for you.
 
Kenneth Carlyle
Kenneth Carlyle If Bill O'Reilly Was Stranded On An Uncharted Island, The Only Two Items He Would Want With Him Would Be A Full Length Mirror And An 8x10 Glossy Of Himself.

Likes

Sandra Hardison
 
Arineh Zadourian
Arineh Zadourian If a single teacher can't teach us all the subjects then how could you expect a single student to learn all the subjects??!! eww
 
黃祥龍
apps.facebook.com
米窩分享(Maiio.net):天阿~日本居然還有這種教學 (http://www.maiio.net/html.php?mid=818)
 
Mandy Fisher
Mandy Fisher Here's to a better day .......
 
Stephanie Soule-Maggio
Stephanie Soule-Maggio A blog's content is key, but don't neglect design!
blog.hubspot.com
The most important elements of an effective business blog design.
 
Wendy Allen Pischetola
Wendy Allen Pischetola I was RAISED, I didn't just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, say Please & Thank you, to have Respect for my elders, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say Excuse me when it's needed, & to Love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated! If you were raised this way too, re-post this...sadly, many won't, because they weren't, and it SHOWS!!
 
Odoub Ngp
Odoub Ngp Just peeped the track list for NGP's new mixtape...shit is serious! I know its been a while but this shit is worth the wait! Disk 1 is crazy and the new idea for disk 2 is gonna have the haters real mad!
 
Phoenix K Gentry
Phoenix K Gentry "A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities." - William Ward
 
Hank Williford
Hank Williford There is another Hank Williford in town who passed away. His obituary is in the paper. He was a fine man. I had a chance to meet him. I wish I had talked with him more. For some reason Henry Williford is a popular family name. There are many of us. In case someone asks I am still here and working at AUM.
 
Tejabharath Akula
What a coincidence...!
 
Anthony Coleman
Anthony Coleman When life gives you a lemon,than make lemonade .
 
Anne Brown
Anne Brown Would like to thank all those who prayed so faithfully 4 my daughter Claudelle she feeling much beter there is a big improvement thanks
 
Matthew Villella
Matthew Villella rey rice had a field day yesterday go ravens steelers suck browns are garbage

Likes

Kyle Bynane
 
Kate Lim
Kate Lim has a friend who needs a Japanese speaking corporate lawyer. Interested please PM.
 
Jen Rubik
Jen Rubik From American Association of Museums.
www.youtube.com
To get the lyrics or download the mp3, visit soomopublishing.com/declaration Watch more Soomo videos at soomo.tv Soomo Publishing creates online assignments ...
 
Gary Williamson
Gary Williamson With the election coming next year, and Mr. O'bama seeking his second term, if all you can put in his way is a Newt or a Mitt. It sure don't look good.
 
Cheryl Moses Cross
Cheryl Moses Cross Girlfriends Pray wrote: "I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord" (Luke 2:10b-11, NIV 1984). Dear Lord, help me pause amidst the busyness and ponder the wonder of You sending the Christ-child to earth. May I instill in my kids a love of pointing others to Your perfect, sacrificial Son. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Shaun Anstett
Shaun Anstett falling down the stairs wasted hurts a lot more when you get older..ouch.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment