Saturday, December 10, 2011

Went to slp 4 woke bakk up 645 cuz of a fone call went bakk to slp nd woke up 11 im so tired NEWAYZ Gudmorning fb

Shannan Cockrell
Shannan Cockrell Went to slp @ 4 woke bakk up @ 645 cuz of a fone call went bakk to slp nd woke up @ 11, im so tired, NEWAYZ Gudmorning fb, I hope yall have a safe day *Love All
 
Kris Bigbabiijofrazier Dixon
Kris Bigbabiijofrazier Dixon tan here hacking my mans page with his hoeish ass but i love him
 
Jenn Remillard Sharleville
Jenn Remillard Sharleville The wizard of Oz iz fuckin mean,jabbed me wit a needle in 1 arm,jabbed another in the other arm n sucked blood outta me,N I refuze 2 say what other torturing methodz they did 2 me...
 
Jerrale To Hood Johnson
Jerrale To Hood Johnson MAYNE I B LMAO@PPLS WHO THINK THEY B PLAYIN ME OR GETIN OVER I B LIKE THATS LIL SHIT WUZZ CRUMBS I GAVE U RAT..IT AIINT SH!T FOR ME TO U PUNCH THEM N THEY FACE THEN THEY B READY TO SUE ME LOLL..
 
Tj Pottinger
Tj Pottinger if u think i'm nice ............ like my status if u think i am a good friend ........... comment on this status if you ever liked me ........... poke me (i won't tell) if u like me now ......... inbox me a heart (i won't tell) if u want to date me .........inbox me a :) (i won't tell) If you think I'm cute..........inbox me a @ if u are brave ............ set this as your status...))
 
Edgar YungCharn Tsvangirai
Edgar YungCharn Tsvangirai This year i had Young money,i had Jamal,Snow and Bobb money whch wax bettr than no money.....and in 2012 m comin 4 yo money.....
 
Tashia Abraham-Nieto
Tashia Abraham-Nieto I Love Starbucks!!
Food/Beverages
 
Melanie Gomes
Melanie Gomes Woke up playing with my son just watching him crawl my boy is getting so big now I love him very much he's trying to stand up now he's adorable
 
Rita Jacobs
Rita Jacobs Being a younger mom means we met a little early but I get to love you a little longer. People said my life would end when I had a baby, but my life just began. You didn't take away my future, you gave me a new one. Re-post if you're a proud mom and what age you became one: 1 wk b4 I turned 18
 
Kristen Kathman
Kristen Kathman so my camera I've had for a couple months says Lens error and I'm pretty sure it's not fixable.. :( Guess that's what I get for letting a 2 year old play with it and she may have dropped it...
 
Stephanie Vasquez
Stephanie Vasquez i lose. i always lose. what's new.
 
Don Richardson
Don Richardson At the request of Joe Gayles and..... For my friend, Sheryl Vaught... From a friend...pay it forward...If you are my friend click the like button and then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be, to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. It's okay if you don't. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can to Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways.
 
Tracy Cole
Tracy Cole Now I understand why some men can give orgasm
myonlinesexteacher.com
Men often feel they are not a real man if they can't give orgasms from intercourse. But what they need to understand is that a large number of females (70%)
 
Michael Reid
Michael Reid you still gonna cut my hair, Hannah? sold a couple books so i have some cashhh lol
 
Lilla Äventyrsklubben
Och se vad som börjar komma upp ur jorden 1 vecka efter pysselsöndagen 4 december i @[100003181766048:2048:Lilla Äventyrsklubben]. <3
Sagopysselsöndag i Lilla Äventyrsklubben. www.lillaäventyrsklubben.se
 
Daniel C. Brown
Daniel C. Brown Guess im on ur time now right like i aint got shit to do...good we play games...dnt worry u get urs
 
Kevin Palmisano
Kevin Palmisano I can't believe I've been 25 for 7 years!
 
Nikki Smith
Nikki Smith Move bitch get out the way have my dont fuck with me Attitude on today i swear the next person to say something to me will get punched in the face
 
Aisha Baynes
Aisha Baynes i miss my baby i love you
 
Innocent Motloung
Innocent Motloung THANKS FOR THE BEST WISHES I REALY ENJOYED MY DAY GOODNIGHT FRIENDS
 
King Roumadee
King Roumadee it wasent hard for me to get him wen i wanted him, confronted him
 
Kenneth PrettyGrittyboi Wilson
Kenneth PrettyGrittyboi Wilson Hard on a ho,blame it on my last one Just seen her last month,laughed wen i passed her..-lito
 
Kamran Anwar
Kamran Anwar I LIKE IT F16EEEEENNNNN
www.youtube.com
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~O298/base2.html
 
Seun Gold Agboola
Seun Gold Agboola Lord shake up the heavens for me as I declare your Glory
 
Lauren Blueeyes Robinson
Lauren Blueeyes Robinson I really shudnt go shopping!! Lool typical girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment